Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    It was also $109 at Candlewood, but for a King bed. The queens were $79 I think. But the extra $ for a King is worth it to me. My wife and I both rest better and that is a small price to be refreshed for all the activities and visiting to be done every day!

edit: But I am still going to call them tomorrow to see if we can squeeze a discount. Worth a try!
    I'll be at both hotels tomorrow. With the Springfield torrism board backing us up. I bet we get them to give us the better rate then.

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Rid (or Randy)-
    Keep watching here. In a few days I'm sure you'll be seeing more details on what to do. There will be a registration web site to register that you're coming, etc. Later, there will be a schedule of events, lists of places to eat, events to see, and loads more. Hang in there and trust that there will be loads more coming your way!

Phil, Tyler TX- from my iPad 7.5 using Tapatalk HD
    Quote Originally Posted by LLSailor View Post
    There should be an announcement of when registration for Spyderfest is open.
    We will do our best to keep you all informed on registration, along with how the event will be layed out and the complete schedule of events.

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post

that sure seems like a lifetime ago.
    Thanks a lot for that Lamont.

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=SteveMac;716176]you might try the Candlewood. It has an adjoining parking lot.

I just called Candlewood and they said they are NOT booking any rooms for these dates TILL tomorrow at 11:00. They are negotiating a SpyderFest price...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default new buisness jump

I would call it in and tell them Spyderfest.
    .....Congrats lamont on ur new business jump..it takes faith stepping out and believing what u do best..I say it will be an honor to have to starting a new business and giving us spyder ryders a great central hub to count on to get something fixed or just to buy something new.i will put u and ur business in our riders prayer request so that u will guardian angels around u as u go back and forth.
    Chuck

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    that sure seems like a lifetime ago.
    Thanks a lot for that Lamont.
    Great times had by all.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    Great times had by all.
    and they just keep getting better each yr. Thanks to all the MO Gang for all their help.

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Spyder Garage

Default Made reservations at the Hampton Inn

I went ahead and made reservations at the Hampton Inn. The rate wasn't all that bad, ~$800 for 7 nights, King bed.

This will be our first Spyderfest! I've been reading the stories of how much fun it is and we can't wait!

Tony
    <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
    2017 Red F3T

Mods
    Lamonster RIP Floorboards
    Lamonster H4 LED headlights
    Lamonster LED Fog Lights
    Lamonster LED White and Amber Fog Ring
    Lamonster Show Chrome Fender kit
    Lamonster Drink holder
    Lamonster Dual Power Plate with large X-Grip
    Lamonster F3 Driver Back Rest
    Lamonster Lid Lock
    Baker Air Wings Luggage Rack

Spyder Garage

Awesome!

2012 Spyder RS S SE5 Magnesium, Power Commander V with Autotune, HMF Exhaust, Green air filter,
    TricLed/Custom Dynamics Led Project titled "Knight Rider"

Spyder Garage

First the good stuff. This is only part of the info but we will be working on a page with all the details soon.

The dates.
    April 30th to May 4th.

Host Hotel
    Lamplighter Inn & Suites

Click on logo for more info

This year we will have vendors space indoors and outdoors to accommodate for any unexpected weather. The main event will take place at the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds. More to come on this. http://www.ozarkempirefair.com/facilities/

So now you know a little about Spyderfest 2014 I'm going to give you some of the details about "The Next Legacy" and what that means. This was Len's name by the way if you love it or hate it.

Len and I have been building a strong relationship for the last 5 years and I love him and his family like they were my own. Len is an incredible young man with more drive and determination than anyone I've ever met. His character is beyond reproach and I am proud to call him my friend and also my partner in a new venture we have a vision for.

We just signed papers for some land that we will be building "The Lamonster Garage" just 11 miles north of the Pit Bull shop. This 10 acre lot is where we will be building all Pit Bulls Spyders for the show room with some of his techs and the Lamonster techs to make sure that your first experience of Spyder ownership is a good one. We'll do custom builds also and have some service work done there. We'll also be a parts warehouse for all things Spyder and will direct ship from the warehouse. We are building an online store on SpyderLovers that you will be able to have a one stop shopping experience.

Our plans are to make The Lamonster Garage a Spyder hub where you can come and just hangout if you like and ride around the area. We're shooting for a Grand Opening at the time of Spyderfest but that may be a little ambitious.

I am more excited about this venture than any other I've done through the years. I had a mobile welding biz for 16 years in San Diego and for the last 14 years I've been working in the motorcycle industry designing parts and running club forums. I just sold that business and was looking to do something I really love with the rest of my life and Spyder and Spyder people is what I love and have a passion for and I can't think of a better person to do this with than Len from Pit Bull. I hope we can be a blessing to you all and serve you well. For sure we will make mistakes and screw up from time to time but we will make it right by all means possible if you just give us the chance. Look for great things in the future of all things Spyder.

Thank you and God Bless you both. Pray that you will have an awesome business. Hope that we can make it to our first Spyderfest!!!

Spyder Garage

The Candlewood Inn is now taking reservations for SpyderFest. For a queen suite is 89.00 +tax. Just booked mine...

Spyder Garage

Kris just called back to the Candlewood as she was told last night. The Spyderfest rate went up. Last night she was told $74 and change for a queen bed. When she called back today she was told it would be 89.90 for the Spyderfest rate. She told the guy what they told her last night. He said that rate was for the other motels they own but not the Candlewood. However, he gave her the lower rate anyway because of what the night auditor told her. That was good of them to do that.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bruiser View Post
    Kris just called back to the Candlewood as she was told last night. The Spyderfest rate went up. Last night she was told $74 and change for a queen bed. When she called back today she was told it would be 89.90 for the Spyderfest rate. She told the guy what they told her last night. He said that rate was for the other motels they own but not the Candlewood. However, he gave her the lower rate anyway because of what the night auditor told her. That was good of them to do that.
    Well I was in exactly the same boat as ya'll about the 74 dollar quote last nite. I just called Candlewood back and NO-GO with getting mine changed back to the originally quoted price of 74. BTW-they only have 20 rooms blocked off for us as of now....

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I booked at the Best Western Plus, across from the Lamplighter at $74/night, Tue 4/29 till Mon 5/4. The room includes fridge, microwave, coffee, and breakfast in the lobby.

BW+ is one of the hotels the Lamplighter referred me to since they're booked up. The other was the EconoLodge. They both have Spyderfest rates.

Can't wait! Can't wait!
    Last edited by PrairieSpyder; 11-04-2013 at 03:57 PM.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default In Honor of Recent Announcements....

The Lamplighter Inn & Suites will be changing it's name during Spyderfest 2014 to:

(...it's a joke people....)

Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

WOO - HOO Just recieved a call from The General Manager himself apoligizing for the mix-up from last night to this morning. He gave me the 74.00 quote from last night. Very Generous of him I thought. Now I got me some extra spendin moola....

Spyder Garage

The Lamplighter Inn & Suites will be changing it's name during Spyderfest 2014 to:

Spyder Garage

Default spyderfest

booked a room at Bestwestern plus, Lamplighter fill up now I have to do sit back and wait.
    Homer Hill

Spyder Garage

Booked at Best Western Tues 4/29 - Sun 5/4

MOgang member & Pyro-Lady Joanie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Phil, that is good!!!!

Spyderfest 2017 -- Magic 8.

Joanie

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Joanie...
    Don't forget about that dance that you owe me...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

I'm booked at the Best Western April 30 - May 4. Rooms are going fast. Come on Spring.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Spyder Garage

What time will things get rolling on the 30th? Should we come in on the 29th or by say noon on the 30th??
    2017 Can Am Commander Limited
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V Black Diamond
    2020 F3 Limited Magma Red (miss the 2011 Viper red)
    2010 RT622 - Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tthuss View Post
    With the host hotel all booked up, are there any recommendations for other places to stay that are in the same area? I saw that someone suggested the Hampton Inn but I saw that there were two of them near the host hotel, so not sure which one I should try. This will be my first Spyderfest, so I am looking forward to see what it is all about.
    The one you would want is on N. Glenstone.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jwulf74 View Post
    What time will things get rolling on the 30th? Should we come in on the 29th or by say noon on the 30th??
    I'm not an expert, other than attending 3 SF events. But I can tell you that people will start arriving on the 26th! I can also tell you that typically it's not a huge deal if you miss any single thing at the beginning (other than wanting to be there for everything). Pitbull, MOGang and the others that put the schedule together understand that with people ryding in, they schedule multiple big group events. So, if you miss one... There are many more.