Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Lamont/Len,
    Congrats on your new Venture…and Adventure!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Reservations made, now for registrations!

john

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) KatieB's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Congrats on the new shop! The hubby and I will be there for Spyderfest 2014! I booked the hotel this morning. There were only a half dozen rooms left at Lamplighter.
    Proud Girls on Spyders Member #1005
    Fantasy Author and the "K" in Co-Author Pen Name, J. K. Barber
    www.jkbarber.com
    J. K. Barber Overview Video

Spyder Garage

Thank you for the announcement. It sounds like all good stuff with the new shop. Wishing you the best in your new endeavors.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Cool

Got my reservations at the KOA. Can't wait to get through our Northeast Ohio snow season (which feels like it lasts for 9 months) and get back out on the road with the RV and Spyder. See ya'll there!
    Julee

Spyder Garage

Congratulations Len And Lamont!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Default Can't wait (but will have to)

Called the Lamplighter, they took a phone number and said they will be calling back tomorrow to make reservations

Spyder Garage

Default Congrats!!!

Congratulations Lamont & Len on "The Next Legacy"!!!!!!!! Wayne and I wish you the best!! The two of you will make a great team!!! Hotel is booked, see you at Spyderfest!!
    HAPPY SPYDER OWNER
    BRP 1" riser, Trunk liner & Fog Lights. NMN Triple Play & Turn Signal LED, Double Play, Front Fender Tips Kit, Mudflap Light Kit, Center Tail Light. 3" Handlebar Riser Kit, Adj. Footrest Brackets & Axle Caps, and Chad Windshield. Kuryakyn Spider pegs & mounts, ISO Grips, & Throttle Boss. J&M radio (Custom Bracket). Evoluzione Power Bus. DEI Exhaust Wrap. AudioVox Cruise Control (Custom Bracket). Gerbing Electric clothing socket.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Congratulations!

Awesome news!

ScottnDawn

Spyder Garage

Default Lamonster/Pitbull built Spyders

These two will set the bar for Spyder dealerships. A Spyder "touched" by them will be reliable and put together right. This will spell good things for the Spyder community. BRP should observe their operation and raise the cross the board service requirements for dealerships. Then the issue of the "BAD DEALER" will fade away.

Being a US parts hub will be great too!!

I think Spyderlovers want the Spyder to be the world class standard in touring. The community is enthusiastic, and determined to get there. The people on this forum are passionate about this machine. I don't think any sensible person would argue that for the money these things cost they shouldn't be rock solid reliable,plush, and well engineered. I think it's only going to get better.

Spyder Garage

Default Host Hotel all booked up

With the host hotel all booked up, are there any recommendations for other places to stay that are in the same area? I saw that someone suggested the Hampton Inn but I saw that there were two of them near the host hotel, so not sure which one I should try. This will be my first Spyderfest, so I am looking forward to see what it is all about.

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tthuss View Post
    With the host hotel all booked up, are there any recommendations for other places to stay that are in the same area? I saw that someone suggested the Hampton Inn but I saw that there were two of them near the host hotel, so not sure which one I should try. This will be my first Spyderfest, so I am looking forward to see what it is all about.

you might try the Candlewood. It has an adjoining parking lot.

http://www.candlewoodsuites.com/hote...qFRA=1&srb_u=1

Spyder Garage

Default Lamont-Len

Congratulations on your new venture. With the knowledge you two have I have no doubt about its success. It will be great for all things SPYDER. See you all at SF14.

Dennis and Marilyn
    2012 RT LTD SE5 LAVA BRONZE
    Mods:
    Baker airwings
    Butler mugholder
    Spyderpops bumpskid & missing belt guard
    Ultimate Tallboy seat
    Diamond R passenger armrest
    Bajaron anti-sway bar
    HMT brake light
    Diamond R premium floorboards and pegs (front and rear)

Spyder Garage

Congratulations and best wishes to all! A one-two punch like Len and Lamont might cause others around the country to have to up their game! We can only hope!! I'd love to see Spyder be the standard by which 3-wheel vehicles are measured and folks like this can make that happen! Go, guys!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) SpyderNana's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

There are two other hotels that join the Lamplighter Inn. The Candlewood Inn and Suites and the Hampton Inn. Please make sure that you are reserving for the hotels on North Glenstone to be in the middle of all the action. There are also two restaurants, one on either side of the hotel, for late night snacking.

Quote Originally Posted by bruiser View Post
    I had a feeling something big was afoot with some rumblings along the pipeline. But I didn't realize it was this big. I believe this will be the model that all other dealerships will have to go by. Sure there will be some growing pains, but this team will be able to work it out. Best wishes to Lamont and Len.

Tried to get reservations at the motel. None available. But we know there are lots more motels available.
    2015 RTS Spyder, Intense Red Pearl, Baja-ron swaybar & links, Custom Dynamics trunk brake light, third & fourth brake lights from TricLED, Spyderpops bump skid, led lights on turn signals, Rear Elka shock, sheepskin seat cover & a new Black Freedom Trailer. We love our Spyder!!!

[SIZE=1]

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Boots's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KAPike View Post
    I couldn't be happy for the Len, Lamont and their families. I was impressed with their humbleness and the care shown to people they don't even know from the first time I met them.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!

I have already made my reservations, I can't wait for April to get here. I've already sent an email to The Weather Channel to put in our request for clear and sunny skies.
    Are you bringing your wife to Spyderfest 2014 or do I have to be your one arm girlfriend ? LOL

Spyder Garage

Congratulations best to you guy's will see you at the fest

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    First the good stuff. This is only part of the info but we will be working on a page with all the details soon.

The dates.
    April 30th to May 4th.

Host Hotel
    Lamplighter Inn & Suites

Click on logo for more info

This year we will have vendors space indoors and outdoors to accommodate for any unexpected weather. The main event will take place at the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds. More to come on this. http://www.ozarkempirefair.com/facilities/

So now you know a little about Spyderfest 2014 I'm going to give you some of the details about "The Next Legacy" and what that means. This was Len's name by the way if you love it or hate it.

Len and I have been building a strong relationship for the last 5 years and I love him and his family like they were my own. Len is an incredible young man with more drive and determination than anyone I've ever met. His character is beyond reproach and I am proud to call him my friend and also my partner in a new venture we have a vision for.

We just signed papers for some land that we will be building "The Lamonster Garage" just 11 miles north of the Pit Bull shop. This 10 acre lot is where we will be building all Pit Bulls Spyders for the show room with some of his techs and the Lamonster techs to make sure that your first experience of Spyder ownership is a good one. We'll do custom builds also and have some service work done there. We'll also be a parts warehouse for all things Spyder and will direct ship from the warehouse. We are building an online store on SpyderLovers that you will be able to have a one stop shopping experience.

Our plans are to make The Lamonster Garage a Spyder hub where you can come and just hangout if you like and ride around the area. We're shooting for a Grand Opening at the time of Spyderfest but that may be a little ambitious.

I am more excited about this venture than any other I've done through the years. I had a mobile welding biz for 16 years in San Diego and for the last 14 years I've been working in the motorcycle industry designing parts and running club forums. I just sold that business and was looking to do something I really love with the rest of my life and Spyder and Spyder people is what I love and have a passion for and I can't think of a better person to do this with than Len from Pit Bull. I hope we can be a blessing to you all and serve you well. For sure we will make mistakes and screw up from time to time but we will make it right by all means possible if you just give us the chance. Look for great things in the future of all things Spyder.
    the Quebec beast

Spyder Garage

Looks like we'll be staying at the Candlewood Inn and Suites. Bruisersbaby called this evening to book the room. We have the room but the clerk told her to call back tomorrow to get Spyderfest rate. She (the clerk) said that the owner of the Candlewood owns several other motels in the area and wants to have the same rates for all of them for Spyderfest.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

pitbull

They are working really well with and for us.
    They do own several other hotels in the area, only we really want to try to keep as many folks close together as possible, only so folks have more fun and get to hang out together.
    The very first Spyderfest night was in a hotel parking lot, where someone gave Lamont a stuffed coon. The legacy has grown so much since then.
    Can't wait for 2014 and The next legacy

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    They are working really well with and for us.
    They do own several other hotels in the area, only we really want to try to keep as many folks close together as possible, only so folks have more fun and get to hang out together.
    The very first Spyderfest night was in a hotel parking lot, where someone gave Lamont a stuffed coon. The legacy has grown so much since then.
    Can't wait for 2014 and The next legacy

Spyder Garage

We have not attended Spyderfest before. I booked the hotel, what else do we need to do besides arrive?

Spyder Garage

We'll, I just called The Hampton Inn just down the road and they WILL NOT be offering a discounted price for SpyderFest. The lowest price they have is 109 a night.

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee67 View Post
    We'll, I just called The Hampton Inn just down the road and they WILL NOT be offering a discounted price for SpyderFest. The lowest price they have is 109 a night.
    It was also $109 at Candlewood, but for a King bed. The queens were $79 I think. But the extra $ for a King is worth it to me. My wife and I both rest better and that is a small price to be refreshed for all the activities and visiting to be done every day!

edit: But I am still going to call them tomorrow to see if we can squeeze a discount. Worth a try!
    Last edited by SteveMac; 11-03-2013 at 09:28 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rid'nrandy View Post
    We have not attended Spyderfest before. I booked the hotel, what else do we need to do besides arrive?
    Rid (or Randy)-
    Keep watching here. In a few days I'm sure you'll be seeing more details on what to do. There will be a registration web site to register that you're coming, etc. Later, there will be a schedule of events, lists of places to eat, events to see, and loads more. Hang in there and trust that there will be loads more coming your way!

Phil, Tyler TX- from my iPad 7.5 using Tapatalk HD

Spyder Garage

Default If it goes like last year

There should be an announcement of when registration for Spyderfest is open.

Quote Originally Posted by Rid'nrandy View Post
    Pat
    Burp(Gone, but not forgotten) - Viper Red 2012 RT-S SE5
    B-2 - Intense Red Pearl 2016 RT-S SE6
    GP - Phoenix Orange 2019 F3 LTD