Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Best Wishes!

Great news on Spyderfest and your new business venture! We need some time to figure out if we can make it over there this year, but if it's in any way possible, we'll be there. Since we're in CT., the trip should be a great (and hopefully successful) test of the new white 2014 RT-Limited we expect delivery on in Feb or March.

We're also looking forward to the online store, and being some of your inaugural customers!
    All The Best!
    Bob & Pat

Spyder Garage

Just made my reservations ! Rooms going fast ! Standard room $74.95 , upgrade room , reprinted new furniture $84.95 . Suggest everyone book fast or look for another hotel ):

Spyder Garage

Congratulations to Lamonster and Pitbull on the new venture! I am sure it will be a great success! I have a conflict the weekend of Spyderfest, but I will be there in spirit! Perhaps I will run down to MO the weekend before to see the new digs. Good luck to both of you and I look forward to seeing this new business grow.
    2010 RTS and 2013 RSS

Spyder Garage

I just looked at the info on the fairgrounds and see that they offer camping to "staff, vendors, etc.". Does anyone know if they will allow regular attendees to rent these spots? And it also says that they do not take reservations. Is this just for the actual Fair, or all events at the fairgrounds. Just trying to get a jump on the accommodation planning portion of my trip. Thanks to anyone who has knowledge of this.

Sent from the corner of walk and don't walk....
    Sent from the corner of walk and don't walk...

Spyder Garage

I just informed my wife about the date change and my reservations being made. As it turns out she can come along this time.😃😃😃 That will add a couple extra days of travel time and a stop in St. Louis for shopping but I am very happy she can come along this spring. But that does also mean she won't be going to Wing Ding with me and our Gold Wing chapter in July.😢😢😢

Spyder Phyl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SpyderPhyl

2014 Cognac RT-LTD, SE6, ACE 1330

2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Default Wow ,Wow, Wow

Congratulations on your new business venture! I wish you and Len all the best. I see this as a VERY positive step forward for the Can AM Spyder, Spyderlovers and the whole Spyder community.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    Is it my twisted sense of humor or does anyone else find it funny that all this posting is going on while Bob Denman is tucked into bed snoring?

66 posts and we haven't heard from Denman!

Sorry Bob.
    Gee... I take ONE night off to watch a movie with the Missus, and look what happens!

Seriously...

The best of luck in this new and exciting adventure... Now; It's PARTY TIME!!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Congrats on the new relationship. I have not yet met either, but am looking forward to meeting both and all the great Spyder owners on this forum. I made reservations at the Hampton Inn which is only a 1/4 from the Spyderfest hotel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2012 RT Limited
    SpiderWrap Graphics
    KewlMetal DualKewl FenderZ Running Lights
    TricLED Dual Running & Brake Lights
    Seal Floorboards
    Bajaron Anti-Sway Bar
    Utopia Backrest
    Diamond R Luggage Rack
    SpyderPops Upper Blockoff
    SpyderPops Catalytic Converter Shield

Spyder Garage

I see the makings of a reality TV show!

Spyder Garage

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by nonseven View Post
    I see the makings of a reality TV show!
    Great idea. And one BRP should help them pursue.

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.

Spyder Garage

I had a feeling something big was afoot with some rumblings along the pipeline. But I didn't realize it was this big. I believe this will be the model that all other dealerships will have to go by. Sure there will be some growing pains, but this team will be able to work it out. Best wishes to Lamont and Len.

Tried to get reservations at the motel. None available. But we know there are lots more motels available.
    Last edited by bruiser; 11-03-2013 at 09:48 AM.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Spyder Garage

Bump.

I just looked at the info on the fairgrounds and see that they offer camping to &quot;staff, vendors, etc.&quot;. Does anyone know if they will allow regular attendees to rent these spots? And it also says that they do not take reservations. Is this just for the actual Fair, or all events at the fairgrounds. Just trying to get a jump on the accommodation planning portion of my trip. Thanks to anyone who has knowledge of this. <br />
    <br />
    <br />

Sent from the corner of walk and don't walk...

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2014 Hotels

There are two other hotels that are within walking distance of the host hotel. They are Candlewood and a Hampton Inn. They are all on the same side of Glenstone and are intertwined with a Cracker Barrel and 24 hour Steak & Shake. Use Spyderfest at these locations also. Can't wait until April!

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mac spyder View Post
    There are two other hotels that are within walking distance of the host hotel. They are Candlewood and a Hampton Inn. They are all on the same side of Glenstone and are intertwined with a Cracker Barrel and 24 hour Steak & Shake. Use Spyderfest at these locations also. Can't wait until April!

We are booked at Candlewood and looking forward to a relaxing weekend seeing old friends and making new ones.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Biosafena View Post
    Bump.

I just looked at the info on the fairgrounds and see that they offer camping to &quot;staff, vendors, etc.&quot;. Does anyone know if they will allow regular attendees to rent these spots? And it also says that they do not take reservations. Is this just for the actual Fair, or all events at the fairgrounds. Just trying to get a jump on the accommodation planning portion of my trip. Thanks to anyone who has knowledge of this. <br />
    <br />
    <br />

I'm not sure, you might want to give them a call or I'll see if Len knows.

Spyder Garage

I look forward to meeting you and the rest of the Spyder lovers in the Greeneville area. I am a new rider and hope to meet and rider with you all.
    The dates.
    April 30th to May 4th.

Host Hotel
    Lamplighter Inn & Suites

Click on logo for more info

This year we will have vendors space indoors and outdoors to accommodate for any unexpected weather. The main event will take place at the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds. More to come on this. http://www.ozarkempirefair.com/facilities/

So now you know a little about Spyderfest 2014 I'm going to give you some of the details about "The Next Legacy" and what that means. This was Len's name by the way if you love it or hate it.

Len and I have been building a strong relationship for the last 5 years and I love him and his family like they were my own. Len is an incredible young man with more drive and determination than anyone I've ever met. His character is beyond reproach and I am proud to call him my friend and also my partner in a new venture we have a vision for.

We just signed papers for some land that we will be building "The Lamonster Garage" just 11 miles north of the Pit Bull shop. This 10 acre lot is where we will be building all Pit Bulls Spyders for the show room with some of his techs and the Lamonster techs to make sure that your first experience of Spyder ownership is a good one. We'll do custom builds also and have some service work done there. We'll also be a parts warehouse for all things Spyder and will direct ship from the warehouse. We are building an online store on SpyderLovers that you will be able to have a one stop shopping experience.

Our plans are to make The Lamonster Garage a Spyder hub where you can come and just hangout if you like and ride around the area. We're shooting for a Grand Opening at the time of Spyderfest but that may be a little ambitious.

I am more excited about this venture than any other I've done through the years. I had a mobile welding biz for 16 years in San Diego and for the last 14 years I've been working in the motorcycle industry designing parts and running club forums. I just sold that business and was looking to do something I really love with the rest of my life and Spyder and Spyder people is what I love and have a passion for and I can't think of a better person to do this with than Len from Pit Bull. I hope we can be a blessing to you all and serve you well. For sure we will make mistakes and screw up from time to time but we will make it right by all means possible if you just give us the chance. Look for great things in the future of all things Spyder. [/QUOTE]

Spyder Garage

Congratulations on your new business venture! Looking forward to a dry Spyderfest and lot of fun. Rooms going fast, got our last night.

Spyder Garage

We just booked our hotel room and looking forward to another great event. Congrats to Lamont and Len on your future venture! I think it is going to be great!
    ** Loving my 5th Can-Am Spyder since 2007! **

Spyder Garage

Wow! Exciting times to come, can't wait to see what unfolds. You da man, keep the spirit. Cya at SF

2010 RTS-SE, Orbital Blue
    Spyder Garage

Default Reservation

I just made my reservation at the host hotel. The attendant told me that the block of rooms reserved for Spyderfest, along with the special rate etc., can only be accessed by contacting the motel directly.
    417-869-3900

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Lamont/Len

CONGRATULATIONS!!! on your new venture. This is going to be huge, not only for you as a business but there is no limit for what you two guys can do for the Spyder community. We don't think anyone could have picked two better people to join together to make this happen.
    Dedication + Determination + the love you guys have for each other and our Spyder community can only = SUCCESS. Looking forward to another great year.

enjoy the ride
    Allen & Patti

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default koa

[QUOTE=Biosafena;715969]I just looked at the info on the fairgrounds and see that they offer camping to "staff, vendors, etc.". Does anyone know if they will allow regular attendees to rent these spots? And it also says that they do not take reservations. Is this just for the actual Fair, or all events at the fairgrounds. Just trying to get a jump on the accommodation planning portion of my trip. Thanks to anyone who has knowledge of this.

KOA campground at springfeild--about 8 miles from fairgrounds-------see you there !!!!!!!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Tried to book at the Hampton on Glenstone with Spyderfest room rate - they have never heard of Spyderfest and don't have the event rate.

Spyder Garage

Room booked this morning at host hotel.

Spyder Garage

Great news, have met you both several times and had dealings with Len several times, could not find better folks. All the best and success in the 'NEXT LEGASY" to both of you. Will see you again this year at spyderfest. Congratulations from Canada.
    Roger