Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Kevorama.... that place looks big enough for a Fireworks show!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Okay James at Lamplighter just called back and I have my room reserved. Now I just have to endure the winter of waiting.

Spyder Phyl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SpyderPhyl

2014 Cognac RT-LTD, SE6, ACE 1330

2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Cool

Congrats to all involved!

No doubt this announcement and it's impact on everything Spyder will one day be looked back on as a keystone moment.

One day, we'll all be saying. "Remember when"......

Wishing you all the best

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.

Spyder Garage

Congrats to you both. I'm sure this will be a success,. From what I have seen, everything you two do is first class. I think this will be a blessing to the Spyder world.

pitbull

Default Can't sleep

It's a good thing time rolls back tonight... Cause I can't sleep!!!
    signing papers on the new land with Lamont and the whole gang present was epic! I can't hardly wait to see this next legacy unfold with all of you supporting us and being there to be part of this. Thank you guys so much, humbling more than anything.
    Last edited by pitbull; 11-02-2013 at 11:28 PM.

Spyder Garage

Now this is going to be really great team.this year will be a really big party. So thanks to all for this great time that is come our way soon. Party time . See you all soon......

Spyder Garage

I and my wife want to wish you both the very best and we know you both like family. I'm so glad that you two are doing this for us. I've been to every Spyderfest since the beginning, and it just keeps getting better. Again, we wish you and your families the very best.

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Spyder Garage

Default sprderfest

Congratulations on your venture! Glad to hear spyderfest and service close to home, about 240miles.
    Jarbird

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default SpyderFest 2014.

Booked my room, looking forward to SpyderFest 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    First the good stuff. This is only part of the info but we will be working on a page with all the details soon.

The dates.
    April 30th to May 4th.

Host Hotel
    Lamplighter Inn & Suites

Click on logo for more info

This year we will have vendors space indoors and outdoors to accommodate for any unexpected weather. The main event will take place at the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds. More to come on this. http://www.ozarkempirefair.com/facilities/

So now you know a little about Spyderfest 2014 I'm going to give you some of the details about "The Next Legacy" and what that means. This was Len's name by the way if you love it or hate it.

Len and I have been building a strong relationship for the last 5 years and I love him and his family like they were my own. Len is an incredible young man with more drive and determination than anyone I've ever met. His character is beyond reproach and I am proud to call him my friend and also my partner in a new venture we have a vision for.

We just signed papers for some land that we will be building "The Lamonster Garage" just 11 miles north of the Pit Bull shop. This 10 acre lot is where we will be building all Pit Bulls Spyders for the show room with some of his techs and the Lamonster techs to make sure that your first experience of Spyder ownership is a good one. We'll do custom builds also and have some service work done there. We'll also be a parts warehouse for all things Spyder and will direct ship from the warehouse. We are building an online store on SpyderLovers that you will be able to have a one stop shopping experience.

Our plans are to make The Lamonster Garage a Spyder hub where you can come and just hangout if you like and ride around the area. We're shooting for a Grand Opening at the time of Spyderfest but that may be a little ambitious.

I am more excited about this venture than any other I've done through the years. I had a mobile welding biz for 16 years in San Diego and for the last 14 years I've been working in the motorcycle industry designing parts and running club forums. I just sold that business and was looking to do something I really love with the rest of my life and Spyder and Spyder people is what I love and have a passion for and I can't think of a better person to do this with than Len from Pit Bull. I hope we can be a blessing to you all and serve you well. For sure we will make mistakes and screw up from time to time but we will make it right by all means possible if you just give us the chance. Look for great things in the future of all things Spyder.

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man kevorama's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Here's a pic of Len showing the GANG the view from the stands. This will be a great place to hold our "games". Nothing like a 1,000+ ppl watching you ride in reverse around a field of cones.

We are standing on mount Olympus. The future site of the new venture.

This will be Lamont's view from the downhill side of the front of the new Lamonster Garage.

This will complete a great triangle of sites for all to see.

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.”
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

Default Got my room

Is it April yet?
    Pat
    Burp(Gone, but not forgotten) - Viper Red 2012 RT-S SE5
    B-2 - Intense Red Pearl 2016 RT-S SE6
    GP - Phoenix Orange 2019 F3 LTD

Spyder Garage

Crap. It's hard to send pics from an iPad!!!

James Dean

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kevorama View Post
    Crap. It's hard to send pics from an iPad!!!

I'd say so. Those pics all look the same!

pitbull

This is the best day! And it lasts an extra hour!!!

Spyder Garage

James Dean

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Is it my twisted sense of humor or does anyone else find it funny that all this posting is going on while Bob Denman is tucked into bed snoring?

66 posts and we haven't heard from Denman!

Sorry Bob.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Reservations made!!

This announcement just blew my mind. In fact the Better Half and I were talking last night about how much larger the '14 Spyderfest might be and where you would hold it. Certainly, the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds has the room, not only for next year, but for expansion in the future.

But what really blows my mind is The Next Legacy. I've really been concerned about the Pit Bull dealership. Not that it's not the standard by which all others are rated (which it is), but by the fact that Len really underestimated his potential success. I understand he made a huge leap of faith and believe me, I would not have built a mega-center either if I were in his shoes. But the success he has had is starting to be overshadowed by his facility size.

Lamont, I am absolutely delighted you and Len have undertaken this project. Eleven acres allows you to start modestly and then expand as the business climate allows. I also believe, with the exception of manufacturing, Pit Bull, The Next Legacy, and Spyderfest is going to make Springfield the center of the Spyder World. As we know, the customer's experience with their Spyder starts with the dealer and no one builds them better Len and Lamont.

Lamont and Len are two exceptional gentlemen who absolutely set the standard for customer service. I really understand why people come from around North America to buy their Spyders from Len and the partnership with Lamont's Garage can only make things better.

Congratulations, Len and Lamont! This should prove to be a fruitful and beneficial partnership. What a match!

Silver Shadow
    2013 RT-S Lamonster Edition (vented windshield,
    NBV highway pegs, Two Brothers exhaust)
    Additional Mods: SpyderPops BumpSkid, Elka 1+ shocks, BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar

A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to “The United States of America,” for an amount of “up to and including my life.”

Spyder Garage

Default spyderfest

just made our reservations.will be our first time.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Congratulations

Congratulations to Lamont, Len and team on finding your niche. Best of luck!

StanTheMan

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

CONGRADULATIONS May this partnership be rewarding for the two of you and the whole Spyder community! We will be looking forward to the "Grand Opening"!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Default Congratulations

Congratulations Len and Lamont! No one deserves this as much as you too. I look forward to seeing both of you at Spyderfest if not before.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) currin20fan's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Lamont

WOW!!! What a great adventure for you both. I'm sure we all will be waiting to see what you two come up with in the spyder world. I can't really think of any two people I would like to see work together. Questions, questions, questions.........I guess we all will have to be patient. You know, like Lamont's BBQ, etc. etc. And I just can't imagine Lamont leaving TN.

Good luck you two!
    2015 RT Limited , intense Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

Congrats to both family's! Lamonster Garage sounds like a great idea, I also think the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds is the best and really the only choice for this monster we all call Spyderfest. The fairgrounds host several events every year to include many automotive events and should be large enough to handle Spyderfest for many years to come. One event I like to attend (automotive swap meet) is held in Aug and it takes 4-5 hours just to walk through and glance at the vendors, just to give you an idea of the space available. Lets just hope Ricky was able to negotiate a good rental fee.
    Happy Owner

Very Active Member Don in E Texas's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by DeeSpyder View Post
    Booked my room, looking forward to SpyderFest 2014.
    ..your first post - - welcome to the best Spyder on-line community.

Also have made our reservations at the Lamplighter -- will be the first "Gathering of the Clan" for us.
    Last edited by Don in E Texas; 11-03-2013 at 09:51 AM.
    Did own: 2008, Red, SE5 - and 2010, Black, RT-S Premiere Edition Number 670
    Now Own: 2014 Black RT-S SE6