Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Congratulations to all! Seems that the mid-US is becoming the place to go for the best of everything Spyder related. Pitbull, Lamont & SpyderPops. Even Faran makes that area special! God bless all of you!
    Mark & Mary Lou Lawson
    Snellville, GA USA
    '10 RT-S PE #0031
    '10 RT-622 Trailer
    '08 Yellow SM5 #2332
    '01 Black GL1800A Goldwing #0930

"Remember in the darkness what you have learned in the light." - Joe Bayly

Spyder Garage

Default Great news..!!

all the best to the organizers and those that make spyderfest what it has come to be... and know it will be great....always a step above the rest...!!
    Last edited by Chupaca; 11-02-2013 at 10:12 PM.
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Made my reservation for the 28 thru the 4th of may. They also take pets for $10.00 a day.
    Last edited by samewok; 11-02-2013 at 09:11 PM.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Wishing you and Len all the best and much success with your new venture.
    ivor

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
    Congratulations to all involved. Nancy and I wish you the very best in your new venture.
    Whew, now I don't have to keep secrets :-) !! I look forward to being one of the first to get my Spyder built by Lamont and Len!!! I also want to wish you both good luck with this joint venture. I think nothing but good things can come from this.

Spyder Garage

Congratulations to all parties involved! Thank you everyone for your hard work on getting Spyderfest 2014 off and running. Reservations made. Not staying at host hotel, but feel very good about hotel we will be staying at. Price was a little bit less and only a 10 miles away!
    Last edited by La20614; 11-02-2013 at 09:09 PM.
    I Love my
    Linda
    RTS SE5 2012 Red
    GOS member 871

Spyder Garage

Sounds exciting! Wishing you and Len all the success in the world. You both deserve it!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Wishing you both great success in the new endeavour! Met Len when he installed my Elkas at SITA 2 summers ago. Anxious to meet Lamont! With two knowledgable lads like you guys, I am sure this will be fantastic for the Spyder world. Hope to make it to spyderfest one of these years!
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    I would call it in and tell them Spyderfest.
    Now waiting for a call back. Poor James is inundated with calls!
    SpyderPhyl

2014 Cognac RT-LTD, SE6, ACE 1330

2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Spyder Garage

2014 Spyder RT Limited, Lees-sure Excell camper, Aluma MCTXL Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest Hotel info and more about ''The Next Legacy''

Congrats to you both on the new venture. I look forward to coming to your new shop and hanging out. No more farkles on my '10 RTS. Saving my pennies for a '15 LTD. See you in April.

(Unless the farkles are transferable to the '15.)
    Last edited by pwilbarger; 11-02-2013 at 11:19 PM.
    SpyderPhyl

2014 Cognac RT-LTD, SE6, ACE 1330

2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Default Awesome

First congrats on the NEW LEGACY. What exciting times for all of us. Now as far as SF '14...room reservations MADE.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pwilbarger View Post
    Now waiting for a call back. Poor James is inundated with calls!
    Me too, but I didn't have to wait too long.
    Mark & Mary Lou Lawson
    Snellville, GA USA
    '10 RT-S PE #0031
    '10 RT-622 Trailer
    '08 Yellow SM5 #2332
    '01 Black GL1800A Goldwing #0930

"Remember in the darkness what you have learned in the light." - Joe Bayly

Spyder Garage

Default Just Booked for Spyder Fest………

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    First the good stuff. This is only part of the info but we will be working on a page with all the details soon.

The dates.
    April 30th to May 4th.

Host Hotel
    Lamplighter Inn & Suites

Click on logo for more info

This year we will have vendors space indoors and outdoors to accommodate for any unexpected weather. The main event will take place at the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds. More to come on this. http://www.ozarkempirefair.com/facilities/

So now you know a little about Spyderfest 2014 I'm going to give you some of the details about "The Next Legacy" and what that means. This was Len's name by the way if you love it or hate it.

Len and I have been building a strong relationship for the last 5 years and I love him and his family like they were my own. Len is an incredible young man with more drive and determination than anyone I've ever met. His character is beyond reproach and I am proud to call him my friend and also my partner in a new venture we have a vision for.

We just signed papers for some land that we will be building "The Lamonster Garage" just 11 miles north of the Pit Bull shop. This 10 acre lot is where we will be building all Pit Bulls Spyders for the show room with some of his techs and the Lamonster techs to make sure that your first experience of Spyder ownership is a good one. We'll do custom builds also and have some service work done there. We'll also be a parts warehouse for all things Spyder and will direct ship from the warehouse. We are building an online store on SpyderLovers that you will be able to have a one stop shopping experience.

Our plans are to make The Lamonster Garage a Spyder hub where you can come and just hangout if you like and ride around the area. We're shooting for a Grand Opening at the time of Spyderfest but that may be a little ambitious.

I am more excited about this venture than any other I've done through the years. I had a mobile welding biz for 16 years in San Diego and for the last 14 years I've been working in the motorcycle industry designing parts and running club forums. I just sold that business and was looking to do something I really love with the rest of my life and Spyder and Spyder people is what I love and have a passion for and I can't think of a better person to do this with than Len from Pit Bull. I hope we can be a blessing to you all and serve you well. For sure we will make mistakes and screw up from time to time but we will make it right by all means possible if you just give us the chance. Look for great things in the future of all things Spyder.
    Just Booked at Lamplighter Inn……..tell them Spyder Fest……$74.95 per night rate

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

ConnieMac and I wish you both the very best on this new adventure and we look forward to visiting you this coming Spring!

You guys are a great team and BRP would do themselves a favor by watching, to see how you do things!

I feel that I know Len pretty well, and think of him as I would a little brother. He knows that already.

I also know Len has always had a great admiration for Lamont (as do many of us ).

While I haven't spent quite as much time with Lamont, I do think that I know the type of man he is, and that is a straight shooting and sincere guy that I am honored to count among my friends.

You guys will/do make an amazing team and we all look forward to seeing what the future holds for you!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Spyder Garage

We wish you both the best in your new venture/legacy. I am confident it will be a great success. Best of luck to you both!

Spyder Garage

Congadulations. Best of luck to the both of you. This sounds like a very exciting time in you lives! Just wish you were closer to the N/E. Tom

Spyder Garage

This sounds very exciting! I love the idea of a spyder parts and accessories warehouse. I like spending my money at one place haha
    17 F3 Limited (Pearl White), Sena 10C intercom, X Grip iPhone mount, IPS key, spyder to go cup holder, Lamonster Highway Center Lane, TricLED engine lights, TricLED night rider, LS2 Helmets, Lamonster Bypass pipe, 2 Brothers Exhaust, mirror relocator kit, Bluetooth radio module, OEM Backrest, Rear LED Light Kit

2017 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

WOW!!!! Congrats and best of luck for your new venture, wtg
    Last edited by BumbleBee; 11-02-2013 at 10:18 PM.
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

All the Best to Y'all! Both of you are folks of high integrity , and will do well in this endeavor. Proud to know ya! We are booked! see ya in April/May!!!!!!! Can't wait!

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

My very best to you both. It's been my privilege to have been a part of SpiderFest from the very beginning. I can't wait for the Next Legacy. I have no doubt that you will both bring a huge plate to the table. The best, the best, the best.

Ride in comfort,
    John
    sealfloorboards.com

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Shewhoprays's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Dennis and I had a great time with the Mogang group today. We always enjoy getting together, laughing, sharing stories, and of course begin the process of planning for Spyderfest. Great times are ahead. Congrats
    to Lamont and Len. You guys ROCK. Wishing you God's blessings as you move forward. bj

Spyder Garage

What great news. Sorry I was not at the meeting so I could give you both thumbs up in person. I know you both and know this will be a great success. So thrilled for both of you.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Reservations made! Are we excited?!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    2013 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
    2017 Honda Pilot
    2018 Maverick Trail 1000 DPS
    2015 RTS SE6 Intense Red Pearl
    2014 35' Keystone Fuzion Impact Toyhauler
    Ultimate Seats passenger backrest, Adjustable wind deflectors, Minitrailer USA trailer, Can Am driver backrest, Corbin passenger armrests, after market hitch, DIY bump skid, LED turn indicaters, cup holders, frunk decal stripes, DIY GPS mount, DIY Gopro dash mount, aux 12v & USB outlets, DIY belt rock shield, BajaRon swaybar, frunk 12v outlet

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man kevorama's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Vendor village will be indoors or out as weather predicts. Here is a pic of the indoor venue. Large enough to put the Spruce Goose and a state fair at the same time,

Just wait until you see the rest!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.”
    James Dean