Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest Hotel info and more about ''The Next Legacy''

First the good stuff. This is only part of the info but we will be working on a page with all the details soon.

The dates.
    April 30th to May 4th.

Host Hotel
    Lamplighter Inn & Suites

Click on logo for more info

This year we will have vendors space indoors and outdoors to accommodate for any unexpected weather. The main event will take place at the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds. More to come on this. http://www.ozarkempirefair.com/facilities/

So now you know a little about Spyderfest 2014 I'm going to give you some of the details about "The Next Legacy" and what that means. This was Len's name by the way if you love it or hate it.

Len and I have been building a strong relationship for the last 5 years and I love him and his family like they were my own. Len is an incredible young man with more drive and determination than anyone I've ever met. His character is beyond reproach and I am proud to call him my friend and also my partner in a new venture we have a vision for.

We just signed papers for some land that we will be building "The Lamonster Garage" just 11 miles north of the Pit Bull shop. This 10 acre lot is where we will be building all Pit Bulls Spyders for the show room with some of his techs and the Lamonster techs to make sure that your first experience of Spyder ownership is a good one. We'll do custom builds also and have some service work done there. We'll also be a parts warehouse for all things Spyder and will direct ship from the warehouse. We are building an online store on SpyderLovers that you will be able to have a one stop shopping experience.

Our plans are to make The Lamonster Garage a Spyder hub where you can come and just hangout if you like and ride around the area. We're shooting for a Grand Opening at the time of Spyderfest but that may be a little ambitious.

I am more excited about this venture than any other I've done through the years. I had a mobile welding biz for 16 years in San Diego and for the last 14 years I've been working in the motorcycle industry designing parts and running club forums. I just sold that business and was looking to do something I really love with the rest of my life and Spyder and Spyder people is what I love and have a passion for and I can't think of a better person to do this with than Len from Pit Bull. I hope we can be a blessing to you all and serve you well. For sure we will make mistakes and screw up from time to time but we will make it right by all means possible if you just give us the chance. Look for great things in the future of all things Spyder.

Spyder Garage

Awesome! Good luck with your new venture! I'm sure you two will make an outstanding team!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

that's exciting! Lamont, will you be moving from TN?

Thanks for all the information....

Spyder Garage

Is there a promo code or any special pricing with Lamplighter?
    Mark & Mary Lou Lawson
    Snellville, GA USA
    '10 RT-S PE #0031
    '10 RT-622 Trailer
    '08 Yellow SM5 #2332
    '01 Black GL1800A Goldwing #0930

"Remember in the darkness what you have learned in the light." - Joe Bayly

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mrfats View Post
    that's exciting! Lamont, will you be moving from TN?

Thanks for all the information....
    Right now I'll be bouncing back and forth. Hate to leave this area.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MarkLawson View Post
    Is there a promo code or any special pricing with Lamplighter?
    I would call it in and tell them Spyderfest.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) SpyderNana's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Dennis and I are so excited about the next legacy and Spyderfest 2014. So blessed to be associated with Len and his family, and looking forward to getting to know Lamont much better. It's an exciting time in the Spyder world. We're with you guys all the way!
    2015 RTS Spyder, Intense Red Pearl, Baja-ron swaybar & links, Custom Dynamics trunk brake light, third & fourth brake lights from TricLED, Spyderpops bump skid, led lights on turn signals, Rear Elka shock, sheepskin seat cover & a new Black Freedom Trailer. We love our Spyder!!!

[SIZE=1]

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I just made my reservation, tell them Spyderfest.

Life is Great - Be Safe
    ToM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Life is Great
    ToM

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man kevorama's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

You betcha!! It's like peanut butter and chocolate! This will benefit all of the Spyder community. As a proud MOGANG member I can hardly wait for SF 2014. We are down here checking out the new venues. This will blow your mind this year. Anyone like ribs? More to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.”
    James Dean

pitbull

To be in the shadow of the great Lamont and very humbling, it's also a dream come true for me, as a lot of you already know less than a year ago I took a giant leap of faith and started this new adventure, Lamont backed and father me all the way through, rolling the dice on a guy in the middle of mo was a big risk but he stayed with me.

The next legacy, is the adventure and partnership of a lifetime for me! Like Lamont said being part of this with him is an opportunity that I can believe is already coming true! Lamont is a gentlemen and my friend. Our goal is to do this with as much integrity and drive as possible to help add to and improve the industry. I'm beyond words right now with all of this and can't wait to see the future. Lamont has earned so much faith and trust to help him in any way is an honor.
    Looking forward to spyderfest 2014 and the next legacy! Thank you Lamont and to all our spyderlovers family!!!

Spyder Garage

wish you both all the best in your new venture.
    Homer Hill

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Default Best of the best

You both bring many strengths to this venture. I'm so excited to see your friendship grow into something you can build together. It'll be fun to watch, my friends!!

Spyder Garage

I am super excited about BOTH pieces of news!! I visited the Springfield fairgrounds when I was at Pitbull last week. And I stayed next to the host hotel. Not that my opinion matters in the scheme of life or Spyderfest, but all of what Lamont announced will make SpyderFest 2014 off the charts!! And there is more to come!

Lamont- you hit it on the nose with Len. And Vanessa. They are an amazing couple and I applaud you for joining forces with them. I think the partnership will become a model for future dealers. I think of the great Carroll Shelby and what he did for the Mustang. I can see that same thing for Lamonster's Garage and CanAm Spyders, powered by Pitbull Powersports.

Reservation made.

Phil, Tyler TX- from my iPad 7.5 using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by Phil; 11-02-2013 at 09:09 PM.

Spyder Garage

When will we register for SpyderFest 2014?

Spyder Garage

Sweet!! Cant wait!! SF will be are first anniversary!! Same as are wedding last year at SF we will have a blast we are sure of that!
    Last edited by my3gs; 11-02-2013 at 09:41 PM.
    2012 RT Limited. Flag graphics, Lower vader wings LEDs, Lower day runner LEDs, Uper turn signal LEDs, Tip LEDs, Finder strip LEDs, Mud flap running an turn LEDs, Inside morrirs turn LEDs, 3-4 brake LEDs, Blue LEDs top under dash, Cup hollders, Large foot rest, HWY foot rest, K&N air flter, GloRyders with remote, Elka shocks 1+R, Soomthspyder, GoPro Hero3, BRP hitch, Diamond shadow trailer.

Spyder Garage

God speed in your new endeavor! We are all behind you!!

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Congrats....on the new venture with each other...I'm there with y'all...excited for everyone

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Sounds like Springfield MO will be the hub of great things Spyder related for some time to come.

Congrats to both of ya, you two are like peas and carrots , we cant wait to see everyone at the fest 2014.
    2015 Intense Red Pearl RTS SE6 - Laser Alignment by Precisyon Trac, Tri-Axis handle bars, ? to be determined.

2014 XLR Viper 305V14 Toyhauler (Home)
    2015 Ram 3500HD Crew Cab

Former Spyders
    2010 Blue RT A&C SE5 53K plus miles - never left us stranded!
    2013 Pure Magnesium Metallic ST SE5 11K plus miles - never left us stranded!

Spyder Garage

Congratulations to all involved. Nancy and I wish you the very best in your new venture.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Lamont:

you mentioned selling your former business venture. I assume that was the motorcycle parts design area and not the websites.

i'd hate to think of someone else operating Spyderlovers.$
    Penny and Rick have owned many motorcycles starting in 1974 with Honda’s, then to Suzukis, Gold Wings and ultimately Spyders.
    ‘74 Honda 360T (pair); ‘78 Suzuki GS 1000 (pair); ‘’82 Honda Aspencade; ‘84 Honda 400; ‘87 Yamaha 1100; ‘99 Honda Valkyrie; ‘01 Suzuki Burgman(triked); ‘02 Honda GL 1800(triked); ‘10 Spyder RTSE; ‘11 Spyder RTSM; ‘12 Spyder RTSL (pair); ‘20 Spyder RTL (current)

Spyder Garage

WOW … that is some good news! Cannot wait because it will be our first one to attend. Hope to have an RT by then.

Spyder Garage

What great luck to log on this evening and see this thread. I have reserved a room at the host hotel for the whole event. Good luck to Len and Lamont on there new venture. This will the best Spyderfest yet. Now if I can just keep from buying another Spyderfes edition this year.

Spyder Garage

I couldn't be happy for the Len, Lamont and their families. I was impressed with their humbleness and the care shown to people they don't even know from the first time I met them.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!

I have already made my reservations, I can't wait for April to get here. I've already sent an email to The Weather Channel to put in our request for clear and sunny skies.

Kraig
    2012 RT SE5
    2010 RT-622 trailer
    2013 Triump Bonneville T100
    1971 Honda CT70
    1972 Honda CT70H

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Len and I have been building a strong relationship for the last 5 years and I love him and his family like they were my own. Len is an incredible young man with more drive and determination than anyone I've ever met. His character is beyond reproach and I am proud to call him my friend and also my partner in a new venture we have a vision for.
    Our plans are to make The Lamonster Garage a Spyder hub where you can come and just hangout if you like and ride around the area. We're shooting for a Grand Opening at the time of Spyderfest but that may be a little ambitious.
    I am more excited about this venture than any other I've done through the years.
    I'm new to the Spyderlovers family (joined only a month ago), but while reading through this forum I feel like I knew many of its members for a long time. As in any family there are many different characters here too, but Lamont seems to be the most respected here. I feel honored to be a part of this goup of Spyderlovers.
    Good luck to you, gentlemen. I have no doubt you will influence many of our lives just because you care about your fellows human beings.
    2012 RT-S SE5 with Web Boards, custom graphics and battery tender leads

Spyder Garage

Good luck to you guys. I hope you can stock enough parts to help BRP shipping times decrease from 2 weeks. Would you work with other dealers on quick parts shipping?
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment