Spyder Garage

Default BamaBikeFest - Adult Entertainment

Bama Bike Fest, Forkland Alabama...90 degrees, 80% humidity...afternoon rains...low of 72 at night...quite nice in fact.

The front entrance...

No schedule for the rally, but did have the NASCAR schedule on the post

Had no map of the rally site..."just find a spot"

ICE...oh yeah, they bring it around (once a day). HUH????

Water...oh, we have a bike show, but those camping don't have access to water unless you get some from an RV site. HUH??

With all that...you ride a Spyder, bring your own brew of "Apple Pie"...moonshine mixture....and you'll have a golfcart full of drunks come to your campsite at 5:30am on Sunday morning...while you're trying to brew some coffee...and you get.."Oh Yeah..I know you, you're Spyderman, with the moonshine....

Most embarrassing moment(s)...lady wanted a ride. Well, who am I to refuse. She was appropriately (un)dressed for the occassion. 1 trip around the site and she wanted off. Each time I was stopped, it was someone wanted to take a picture of the bike.

More women got to sit on my bike than Carter has pills...got a few pictures.

Nothing else is appropriate for this forum.

Oh, and this will be an annual event.
    Happy Owner
    Chances are the referenced post is positive in nature, may result in a solution, alteration, modification, or highlights an extraordinary event or ride, that's worth posting.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Well there has to be a way to see some pictures.

Spyder Garage