Thread: Dealers

Spyder Garage

Default Dealers

I am a prospective Spyder owner. Dealer choices in Oklahoma are very limited.

Yesterday I visited two dealers in the Metroplex.

Freedom Powersports in Lewisville and Richardson Motorsports in Richardson.

I would appreciate comments on experiences with these dealers.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Spyder Garage

I don't know about them but in Greenville, TX Louis PowerSports has unbeatable pricing and great service. I live over 350 miles away and give them my bussiness. Sales ask for Curtis.

J. D.
    2016 F3T Magnesium Metalic : Smooth Spyder Dual Backrest, Lamonster LED Head lights and Fog lights

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=TmanOK;712464]I am a prospective Spyder owner. Dealer choices in Oklahoma are very limited.

Yesterday I visited two dealers in the Metroplex.

Freedom Powersports in Lewisville and Richardson Motorsports in Richardson.

I would appreciate comments on experiences with these dealers.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free[/QUOTE

I would give Len a call !!!

]
    2011 RT LTD /MODS: Seal Floorboards, Elkas, SpyderPops Bump Skid and Block off plate, HMT Brake light, BajaRon's sway bar, Heim Links, Diamond R's passenger armrest, Utopia driver backrest

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I have heard many good things about Louis powersports in Greenville, TX too. I bought my bike in AZ before moving here or would have been checking them out too, just from all the good things I have heard said about them on this forum.
    2012 Can Am spyder RT: RED! Widow pegs with kuraykyn mounts, ride on sealant in all tires, stebel nautilus air horn, ELKA shocks, Ultimate saddle & driver backrest, digital clock & oil pressure gauge (replaced OEM gauges), xenon lights all around, Custom dynamics brake light, SEAL pup floor boards, Baja ron sway bar, chain guard, bump skid & block off plate (all from spyderpops), Baker air wings, Custom Dynamics turn signals & fender lights, custom paint job (hot rod flames)

Spyder Garage

Default Freedom Powersports

I had them do my inspection when I first purchased my '12 RS (bought online and shipped to TX). While they inspected it, I visited with the parts guys. They didn't know much at all about the Spyder line. I was asking simple things, like antifreeze types, oil types, etc. and I could tell they didn't have any idea. I haven't had any work done there, but this brief interaction didn't inspire confidence.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Richardson Motorsports

I purchased and have all of my service done at Richardson Motorsports. Kyle, Paul, and the crew are always helpful to me. Now, I haven't had any major issues so I can't speak to any recalls(outside of the gas top) but as for general service and customer service I think Richardson Motorsports is a good spot. My charity ride even started at their location. I saw a post saying that they are not up to speed on the laser alignment(ROLO), but I would imagine many other dealerships would say the same thing. You know unfortunately my opinion is based on my experience. You could find folks who hate the location. I think your approach of just talking to the guys about general questions is a great way of deciding if you want to trust a dealer to do work for you. Good Luck!
    Last edited by Laila's Dad; 11-07-2013 at 10:59 PM. Reason: spelling error

Grady Brown III
    President & Founder
    For The Love of Laila...and your baby too
    www.ftllm712.com
    Check out the Events page at www.ftllm712.com for upcoming events

We are Riding to save lives!!!

Facebook

Twitter