Spyder Garage

Default Pitbull Pitstop!

Malissa & I stopped by Pitbull Powersports today to have Len check out our spyder before our long trip to Florida on vacation. He made a few tweaks & now she runs like brand new. Thanks so much, Len. Enjoyed our visit with Len & Vanessa & the rest of the crew. Also enjoyed meeting Dan/Wiredux from North Carolina. Made it to Memphis, TN today, over 430 miles from home. Met some nice people @ the gas stations today. One little blond haired girl loved Malissa's Pig Tails on her helmet. Time for a good night's sleep, now. We'll see how far we get tomorrow. Happy Trails!
    2015 RTS Spyder, Intense Red Pearl, Baja-ron swaybar & links, Custom Dynamics trunk brake light, third & fourth brake lights from TricLED, Spyderpops bump skid, led lights on turn signals, Rear Elka shock, sheepskin seat cover & a new Black Freedom Trailer. We love our Spyder!!!

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderfever View Post
    Malissa & I stopped by Pitbull Powersports today to have Len check out our spyder before our long trip to Florida on vacation. He made a few tweaks & now she runs like brand new. Thanks so much, Len. Enjoyed our visit with Len & Vanessa & the rest of the crew. Also enjoyed meeting Dan/Wiredux from North Carolina. Made it to Memphis, TN today, over 430 miles from home. Met some nice people @ the gas stations today. One little blond haired girl loved Malissa's Pig Tails on her helmet. Time for a good night's sleep, now. We'll see how far we get tomorrow. Happy Trails!

Safe trip and have fun!

Spyder Garage

Thanks Steve! I like your new ride. Had a 96 Wing for 5 yrs before my spyder & loved it. Just had a hard time holding it up & Malissa didn't like it when we both ended up on the ground. Ha Ha! It only happened 3 or 4 times, but that was enough. Hope to see you soon!
    2015 RTS Spyder, Intense Red Pearl, Baja-ron swaybar & links, Custom Dynamics trunk brake light, third & fourth brake lights from TricLED, Spyderpops bump skid, led lights on turn signals, Rear Elka shock, sheepskin seat cover & a new Black Freedom Trailer. We love our Spyder!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Must be..!!

nice to have the pitbull crew around. Be safe and have a great vacation..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Enjoy your ride and hope we see both of you soon

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Hey Cruzr Joe, Saw your ex today & gave her a hug. She looked so lonely! I mean your ex spyder. Didn't want anyone getting the wrong idea. Totally enjoyed last weekend with you guys. Looking forward to next time! Dennis & Malissa

Spyder Garage

Hey Cruzr Joe, Saw your ex today & gave her a hug. She looked so lonely! I mean your ex spyder. Didn't want anyone getting the wrong idea. Totally enjoyed last weekend with you guys. Looking forward to next time! Dennis & Malissa
    You guys be careful out there, see you soon.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

And I happen to know where Gerald, Missouri is! Long trip there, but to be in Florida..it's worth it.
    Patrick
    2011 RTS 2006 Yamaha Morphous
    2017 F150 2015 MINI Cooper S IBA 56167

Spyder Garage

Gerald's a great little town, but not many people have been there or even know where it is. Look me up next time you come this way & we'll take a nice ryde.

Spyder Garage

Have a safe trip...........wish that we were going along! Their are plenty of Spyder Ryders in Flordia, hope you meet up with some of them!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

We have passed through Gerald before on our way to Swiss or Herman or The Cave. That is some beautiful riding country.

We saw some pig tails at Spyder Palooza was that your wife? I'm terrible at remembering names

JT

Spyder Garage

There are some great rides around Gerald. Malissa didn't get her pigtails until after Spyderfest, but she gets a lot of looks & compliments. We just arrived in Columbus, GA. Over 420 miles today. Silly mapquest sent us right thru the middle of Birmingham, AL. Not fun. Took a few wrong turns, but we made it thru unscathed. Tomorrow is Florida or Bust! Only 310 miles to go. Woo HOO! The weather is awesome. We'll let you know when we get there. Thanks for all of your posts & well wishes. Dennis & Malissat

Spyder Garage

Sorry John. That was Malissa @ Spyderpalooza. My brain is a little fuzzy from driving all day. Just a little saddle sore, but Happy! Thanks for asking. Looking forward to riding with you & your wife again.

Spyder Garage

Enjoy the weather in Florida and have a safe trip.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

It was great meeting you as well. Have a good trip.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Cool

We made it. Arrived @ our destination around 5pm yesterday. Had to stop & peel off a few layers of clothes because it was almost 90 degrees. Glad to be here after almost 1200 miles. Our spyder performed beautifully. Gas mileage was between 26 & 32 mpg depending on speeds, 75+ really pulls it down while pulling a loaded trailer. Ready for a week of fun in the sun & some awesome beach rydes. Thanks again for all of your well wishes. We'll be working on our tan. Saw only 2 other spyders on whole trip, & that was right after crossing the Georgia border. Hoping to meet up with some other spyders here in Florida. Malissa's been in touch with some Girls on Spyders from this area & she's excited to meet some of them. So am I! Until next time, Ryde safe!

Spyder Garage

Sorry John. That was Malissa @ Spyderpalooza. My brain is a little fuzzy from driving all day. Just a little saddle sore, but Happy! Thanks for asking. Looking forward to riding with you & your wife again.
    We just got back from a short 500 mile ride in Arkansas and I know the fuzzy brain feeling. Glad to hear you guys are having a great ride. See you soon.

JT

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Shewhoprays's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Haven't been to Florida in awhile and certainly not on my spyder. Have a safe and fun ryde. Hope to see you at our next meeting. Bj