Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Laser Alignment at Triumph (Can Am) of Windber PA

Got my '12 RT Ltd laser aligned (LA) at the dealer in Windber PA last week On Tuesday. Spyder tracks as if on rails, is easier to steer around corners and curves, significantly more stable while behind 18 wheelers at highway speed, and is smooth as glass. As a side benefit, the front end wobble that has plagued me for about 7000 miles is totally gone. The Windber dealer charges $80.00 plus tax (total less than $87.00) for the LA which typically takes about an hour and includes zeroing the steering sensor via BUDS. They worked on my Spyder for 5 hours primarily because of the difficulty associated with eliminating the front end wobble. After numerous tweaks and test rydes the front end wobble was gone and they only charged me the flat fee for the LA...less than $87.00!!!

The Windber dealer is about 330 miles from my home (over 750 miles round trip) but the trip was more than worth the ryde. So, Spyder Lovers in PA and surrounding states, if your considering getting the LA done, I highly recommend Triumph (Can Am) of Windber...you won't be disappointed. Call them at (814) 467-4830 and ask for Tim or speak with Chris to make an appointment for a LA...best 80 bucks you could possibly invest in your Spyder.
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Spyder Garage

Sounds Great. I get mine done at Blackmans in Emmaus PA on Friday. Can't wait hope the dealer Takes their time like yours did.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RBS66 View Post
    Sounds Great. I get mine done at Blackmans in Emmaus PA on Friday. Can't wait hope the dealer Takes their time like yours did.
    Did you "get r done"? If so, what do you think?
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

New Stanton, PA (South Western Pennsylvania)
    Spyder Garage

This is a great dealer! They have had many customers travel as far from Michigan as far as I know and can verify. Great people up there & excellent service! We stopped in for a few minutes this past Saturday just to check in & say Hi

Spyder Garage

CanAm of Windber is 115 miles from my home. I've heard a lot of good things about them, so reached out to them using their online "Contact us" feature last night. Today, I got an email from Tim. I'm calling tomorrow to set up an appointment. Just in his email, I received more useful response than everything I've received from the dealer where I bought my Spyder in June!

"Topper" is my Pearl White 2013 RT-LTD

Professional Retiree - liked it so much when I retired from the USAF, that I started another career so I could do it again!

Happy to be a member of the Maryland Spyder Web - find us at

http://www.meetup.com/MarylandSpyderWeb/

2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)

Spyder Garage

Had mine done at Blackmans. It's not perfect I have to go back next Tuesday. Handlebars slightly cocked to the left and now the left turn signal does not cancel on its own. Lots of vibration coming from the rear of the bike, Today at 80 miles an hour in fifth-gear on the highway bike felt like it wanted to be put back into fourth gear.

Spyder Garage

I had my 600 mile service and the LA done at Windber. Tim and the others were great. The 600 mile service and the alignment ran me $227.00. They worked on it for 4 1/2 hrs. Now that's a great deal. Its a 2 hr ride for me, but they will get all my service work.
    2022 F3 Limited , Monolith Black / Dark