Thread: Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

Default Laser Alignment

3 guys.jpgI had started getting some uneven tire wear. So, I had LaMonster do a Laser Alignment on Spydee this weekend. Great improvement! Thanks Lamont! Let me recommend this to everyone that is experiencing tire wear or handling issues.
    Oh, you may recognize his assistants, also.

Last edited by Cuban Spyder; 10-13-2013 at 06:19 PM.
    Let's Ryde!

Spyder Garage

Can't agree more...........Lamont did mine on Friday at Pitbulls! Left side was OK but the right side was 3/4" out (I think that is what he said ) Whatever it was it sure handled better on the Peels Ferry run that afternoon and on the way home Saturday! Thanks Lamont!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

I love doing these because when they are off I know you are going to feel a difference. I did have three that were not off far enough to to bother so some are right. By the way if I don't think it's going to do something for you I don't charge. Soon as I bust the nut on the tie rod you will be charged but only because I know you'll be happy.

Spyder Garage

Iam getting mine done at Blackmans in Pa.on friday

Spyder Garage

I had mine done by Spyderpops the week before ...................... What a difference in the handling, thanks to Spyderpops and all the folks doing these Laser Alignments.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default OUTLAW/ROLO Laser alignment System

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    I love doing these because when they are off I know you are going to feel a difference. I did have three that were not off far enough to to bother so some are right. By the way if I don't think it's going to do something for you I don't charge. Soon as I bust the nut on the tie rod you will be charged but only because I know you'll be happy.
    see you in Daytona....

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FLAlaserman View Post
    see you in Daytona....

Kudos!
    It sure seems like you have an absolute winner here. I love American ingenuity!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post

Glad to hear some are in alignment as I have a 2011 with about 18k miles and all my rubber still looks good. Front tires look like they can go for another 18k and the steering is amazingly true. Only addition I have made is Elka's. Was almost afraid to have it touched..as afraid I would ruin a good thing!!

Not sure if my dealer, who had the laser, would be so kind as you are if it did not need alignment..

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

I gotta give an AMEN too! Lamont aligned my RSS on Friday and one side was off almost 1.5". My left turns were always more uncertain than my right turns but I had just chalked that up to rider issues (). But my Spyder was much easier on left curves and I rode a bunch of them one-handed just pushing with my throttle hand. Made a difference for sure!

And it was also interesting that although I never had problems tracking straight, it seemed straighter. If that's even possible.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I guess when my new bikes gets here... I'll have to figure out a way to get it to Ron's without the Missus finding out!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyman View Post
    Glad to hear some are in alignment as I have a 2011 with about 18k miles and all my rubber still looks good. Front tires look like they can go for another 18k and the steering is amazingly true. Only addition I have made is Elka's. Was almost afraid to have it touched..as afraid I would ruin a good thing!!

Not sure if my dealer, who had the laser, would be so kind as you are if it did not need alignment..
    if we can't do a laser alignment on your Spyder then it is free ,,,The Outlaw Boys had one here in Florida and one in Lake George that was perfect and free . Alignments are being held at OUTLAW/ ROLO Headquarters US 1 in Edgewater during Biktoberfest

Price is $120 with a DPS reset , drive in's are welcome but you will have to fit in with already set appointments. Shop hours are Thurs, Frid and Sat 8:30 till 5:00

Last edited by FLAlaserman; 10-18-2013 at 12:46 PM. Reason: spelling

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'm so glad to hear that the laser alignment is actually making a big difference on your Spyders. I live out in the Phoenix area and there is nobody that does them in this area. Thank God the Outlaw team is coming out to Phoenix in November to help out our poor neglected Spyders. I will be getting my BajaRon sway bar installed tomorrow, so with that and a good alignment, I should be in good shape!