Spyder Garage

Default Added the new Tri-Axis handlebars to my 2013 RTS

What a difference in the feel of the bike. I'm 6'2 and have long arms. Being able to move the bars up and away also out straighter makes it a better ride for me.
    I got the black ones as me an chrome do not get along at all. Maybe in a couple months the bajaron swaybar as I'm in this bike for the long haul. She'll either run and be good or burn to the ground. It's all in the hands of BRP if they want me to buy another spyder.
    2014 RTS , Cognac

Spyder Garage

2012 RT-S SE5 with Web Boards, custom graphics and battery tender leads

Spyder Garage

If I knew how to add a pic I would.
    2014 RTS , Cognac

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

When your typing a reply in that box; above where the words are going are a whole bunch of icons and stuff...
    In the middle line; the 4th grouping has 4 icons; the 2nd one form the right in that little boxd will allow yolu to import a picture... Roll your cursor over it, and it'll tell you just that!
    Click on it...
    the top left corner will say "insert image"
    MAKE SURE that it's going to try and get the image from "From Computer" If "from "URL" has been selected, hit that from computer button...
    At the bottom of that box is a button that says "select files" when everything is all good to go... hit it!
    This'll allow you to go digging around in your computer to pick out the pictures that you want to upload...
    Oh! There's a 2mb limit on the image size; you might need to do some resizing if the pics are too large.
    You need to go get a pic and select it; that brings you back to that box. The image will be listed in there...
    Just keep going back to the button on the bottom, and grab more pics until you're happy.
    Then you'll need to hit "Upload files" (Or whatever it says...)
    That'll bring the pictures back to here!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

New Handlebars.jpg Thanks Bob.
    2014 RTS , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Do these fit the 2013 RS too?? I need something that brings the bars closer to me, I'm short. Hoping if i get something like that my right hand will stop falling asleep 5 min into the ride!
    2013 Silver RS SE5
    Mods: 23 in windshield, Zumo 660 and mount, 2go cup holder, BRP comfort seat, throttle lock, alignment, RS-ST handlebar swap
    2700 miles and loving every minute!

Spyder Garage

Exactly, Thanks Bob. You were very patient in your explaining how to post a picture and see - it paid off.
    Great picture, by the way, scarecrow. I thank you too.
    2012 RT-S SE5 with Web Boards, custom graphics and battery tender leads

Spyder Garage

...they look really good....like the black to...wonder if they have a kit for the STS...
    2017 F3T , silver

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Guesswho View Post
    Do these fit the 2013 RS too?? I need something that brings the bars closer to me, I'm short. Hoping if i get something like that my right hand will stop falling asleep 5 min into the ride!
    You might want to try these http://www.kewlmetalstore.com/produc...roducts_id=456 I know several people who are on the short side and they really like them. I don't think the Can Am tri axis bars are available for the RS.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrow View Post
    What a difference in the feel of the bike. I'm 6'2 and have long arms. Being able to move the bars up and away also out straighter makes it a better ride for me.
    I got the black ones as me an chrome do not get along at all. Maybe in a couple months the bajaron swaybar as I'm in this bike for the long haul. She'll either run and be good or burn to the ground. It's all in the hands of BRP if they want me to buy another spyder.

How difficult were they to install? Electrical switches, grips? Thanks, Tom

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    When your typing a reply in that box; above where the words are going are a whole bunch of icons and stuff...
    In the middle line; the 4th grouping has 4 icons; the 2nd one form the right in that little boxd will allow yolu to import a picture... Roll your cursor over it, and it'll tell you just that!
    Click on it...
    MAKE SURE that it's going to try and get the image from "From Computer" If "from "URL" has been selected, hit that from computer button...
    At the bottom of that box is a button that says "select files" when everything is all good to go... hit it!
    This'll allow you to go digging around in your computer to pick out the pictures that you want to upload...
    Oh! There's a 2mb limit on the image size; you might need to do some resizing if the pics are too large.
    You need to go get a pic and select it; that brings you back to that box. The image will be listed in there...
    Just keep going back to the button on the bottom, and grab more pics until you're happy.
    Thanks, Bob. As long as I've been a Spyderlover, I never knew how to post a picture. Gonna print this out and keep it close to the computer. Maybe someday I'll have a picture worth posting. Cotton

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Click on it...

4 HMT Light.jpg

Thanks Bob. This way was so much easier than the "manage Attachments" button. While on the subject in case anyone needs to know. when making the post, and after you insert the picture. If you double click on the picture with the left button you can enlarge/reduce the size, and center (or left/right) it.
    Last edited by Blue Star; 10-11-2013 at 11:39 PM. Reason: added info
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold