Thread: Dealers

Spyder Garage

Default Dealers

My dealer closed in July. I'm looking for new dealer willing to travel 100 miles +/-. I don't want to go to Greenville power sports (20 mi). Has anyone had any dealings with the dealers in Columbia (88 mi)or Augusta Ga. (100 mi).

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fispyder View Post
    My dealer closed in July. I'm looking for new dealer willing to travel 100 miles +/-. I don't want to go to Greenville power sports (20 mi). Has anyone had any dealings with the dealers in Columbia (88 mi)or Augusta Ga. (100 mi).
    Haven't dealt with them but Columbia Powersports is the only Platinum dealer in SC for what it is worth.
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magdave View Post
    Haven't dealt with them but Columbia Powersports is the only Platinum dealer in SC for what it is worth.
    Thanks for the info. I heard that they have a woman that is super working on them

Spyder Garage

Default Gold vs platinium

Thanks for the info. I heard that they have a woman that is super working on them
    Couldn't some explain the dealer ratings. I have seen both gold platinum rated listings. Is it rated to customer satisfaction or sales numbers?

thanks
    SS1000, BB1500
    Pain is temporary, Pride is forever

Spyder Garage

Default Dealer

I guess Greenville Powersports in Texas would be a little far for you? Someone needs to put a list of exceptional dealers together.

I mean Louis Powersports in Greenville Texas.

Spyder Garage

There is a thread with a list of recommended dealers. It comes and goes with the times. It's been a few months since I recall seeing it on the active list. Anyone have the thread link handy for the poster?

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red