Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Trying to Connect with a Northern California Chapter!!!

Hello folks! I guess this is an effort to re-introduce myself to ANy Northern California Spyder Chapter for future rides and/or Can-Am activities. I signed onto this website when I had my 2008 RS-SE5 but a few years later I had to give it up! But in May, I purchased the 2012 RT-S and now I'm considered a "Junior Member"? I don't think so! But that's another subject altogether! Just hit me up if I can ride with the Big Dogs in a Northern California Chapter. My residence is Elk Grove and it still had my previous information still loaded in the system! Imagine that????

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Continued

Well it's been several days since my initial inquiry and still no responses. I'll be traveling to Allensworth here, near Bakersfield with the Buffalo Soldiers Motorcycle Club for a rededication of a National Monument and Landmark for that little town. I'll check back on Sunday to see if anyone's responded....

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Hello Neighbor...

I'm not far from you at all as I live in Fair Oaks, CA. When you have a moment, check out Meetup.com. There you can search for SRA (Spyder Ryder's of America). Great group of Spyder riders that are in our part of the woods. Also, another great group to ride with on Meetup.com are the Sacramento Road Cruisers. They constantly have rides and rank the rides by level of difficulty...this way you can choose which rides meet your needs. They have anywhere from 75 mile to 300+ mile trips. I look forward to seeing you around since we are so close in proximity. Feel free to PM me if you'd like. There are several others in our area and I'm sure they'll jump in as soon as they see this post.

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome back..!!

junior member just means you have not reached the number of posts for you to graduate...if you check on this site they have clubs and groups that you can get in touch with. In Aug we had "Spyders in the Redwoods" with a great group of spyders from all over. Good luck..if you come down south let us know..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default SRA Sacramento

Safeside,

Welcome back. I am in Elk Grove also, and I am a member of the Spyder Ryder's of America, Sacramento chapter. We are having a meeting this Tuesday at Cocos at the corner of Madison and Sunrise. Get there for early dinner at 5:30pm, meeting starts at 6:30. Great group of folks and we have had some great Rydes. Also check out srasacramento.com the website of the chapter to see some upcoming events. Also personal message me with any questions.

Larry and Annette.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

I live in Redding. Let me know if you head this way.

Spyder Garage

Default Number of Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    junior member just means you have not reached the number of posts for you to graduate...if you check on this site they have clubs and groups that you can get in touch with. In Aug we had "Spyders in the Redwoods" with a great group of spyders from all over. Good luck..if you come down south let us know..!!

So how many posts does it take to become a senior member?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PaSpyderRyder View Post
    So how many posts does it take to become a senior member?
    once you hit 100 posts