Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default BBQ Party & Get Together in Bryant Ar, Oct 26, 2013

OK folks lets have a get together and BBQ on Saturday October 26 from Noon till 4 P.M.

Everyone is invited.

214 Monticello West, Bryant Ar 72022

We will supply BBQ (Hamburgers & Hot Dogs with all the fixins), Beans, Cold Drinks and Desert and we will eat at about 1:00.

If possible, ride your Spyder, if not come any way you can get here.

All we ask is that you respond to let us know how many to expect.

This is a casual get together, come relax and join us. Our last get together was fun and we got to meet some new friends and hope to do the same this time.

Cruzr Joe & Sheila
    Roy & Kathy

Cruzr Joe jplouch@stephensgroup.com or 501 580-5595

Maybe some of us can get together for a early or late ride.

Spyderpops will be doing Laser Alignments at this cookout, call me for info if you are interested
    Last edited by Cruzr Joe; 10-20-2013 at 12:25 PM.
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Man... I got 2 events that day (Race for the Cure and a Church fundraiser that evening). You are making it hard on me, bro!
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    Man... I got 2 events that day (Race for the Cure and a Church fundraiser that evening). You are making it hard on me, bro!
    Maybe next time
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Wish I could but this is me that weekend (well, sort of. Probably won't be wearing heels and a turtleneck. Will be smiling, but also yelling and whistling and cheering. And no pearls. )

soccer_mom.jpg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FaranH View Post
    Wish I could but this is me that weekend (well, sort of. Probably won't be wearing heels and a turtleneck. Will be smiling, but also yelling and whistling and cheering. And no pearls. )

soccer_mom.jpg
    The life of a soccer mom, we will miss you.

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FaranH View Post

soccer_mom.jpg
    And a mole?
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:

Spyder Garage

Default BBQ Party & Get Together in Bryant Ar, Oct 26, 2013

As of today, I'm off that week-end. We'll be there!!
    2011 RT LTD /MODS: Seal Floorboards, Elkas, SpyderPops Bump Skid and Block off plate, HMT Brake light, BajaRon's sway bar, Heim Links, Diamond R's passenger armrest, Utopia driver backrest

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ornerydog7 View Post
    As of today, I'm off that week-end. We'll be there!!
    Great, looking forward to it, pass the word around.

Cruzr joe

Spyder Garage

Default Bar B Q

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Great, looking forward to it, pass the word around.

Cruzr joe
    Once again bad timing for us, we have a commitment on the 26th! Still planning on a ryde to Mt Magazine state park to see foliage.... Will keep checking for best date to go and will keep you in the loop!
    Sue & Mike
    RTS-SE6 Limited (Congac)
    Hot Springs Village, Ar.

Billet Spyder license plate, grip buddies, Shortee antenna, XM Radio, air deflectors, cb radio, sheepskin seat cover.

Spyder Garage

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Want to come, but cannot commit yet. I will try to update once I can give a firm commitment. Thanks for hosting this!

Spyder Garage

OK folks lets have a get together and BBQ on Saturday October 26 from Noon till 4 P.M.

Everyone is invited.

We will supply BBQ (Hamburgers & Hot Dogs with all the fixins), Beans, Cold Drinks and Desert and we will eat at about 1:00.

This is a casual get together, come relax and join us. Our last get together was fun and we got to meet some new friends and hope to do the same this time.

Cruzr Joe & Sheila
    Roy & Kathy

NOW YOU GOT IT....POPS has a good friend in you...a little food...a little fun and some RED HOT LASER ALIGNMENTS....GO JOE AND POPS...good job

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ArkTerry View Post
    Want to come, but cannot commit yet. I will try to update once I can give a firm commitment. Thanks for hosting this!
    Great, hope you can make it

Joe

Spyder Garage

We want to come too... can't commit yet.

JT

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jthornton View Post
    We want to come too... can't commit yet.

JT
    We would love to have you.

Cruzr Joe

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Unfortunately, a wedding that ConnieMac wants to go to trumps a BBQ that I would want to go to.

I guess I am lumped into that group of "get there any way you can", since my wheels are reversed huh?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    Unfortunately, a wedding that ConnieMac wants to go to trumps a BBQ that I would want to go to.

I guess I am lumped into that group of "get there any way you can", since my wheels are reversed huh?
    Dang... we could have ridden together but got commitments as well. Let plan for the next event that shows up!

Previously owned:

Spyder Garage

I will now be off that weekend. Can I bring my grand kid?
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    Dang... we could have ridden together but got commitments as well. Let plan for the next event that shows up!
    You got it!

You can lead. That way when I set my front tire a few inches off your back tire, we will look like a 15' long quad rolling down the road!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by samewok View Post
    I will now be off that weekend. Can I bring my grand kid?
    Of course, all are welcome

Joe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    You got it!

You can lead. That way when I set my front tire a few inches off your back tire, we will look like a 15' long quad rolling down the road!
    We need photos of that

Cruzr Joe

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Sorry I cant make it

Joe,
    SOrry i can not be there

jerry WOlf

Everyone is invited.

Cruzr Joe & Sheila
    Roy & Kathy

Spyderpops will be doing Laser Alignments at this cookout, call me for info if you are interested

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Looks like I am going to miss this one. Going to be in Tennessee with the grandkids. Thanks to you guys and Roy and Kathy for hosting another grand event. The last one was a blast.

Spyder Garage

Dang it, we can't make it either... I so wanted to go

JT

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by opwolfx View Post
    Joe,
    SOrry i can not be there

jerry WOlf
    Jerry:

I am sorry that you can't make it but i hope to see you at Spyderfest or sooner if possible.

Cruzr Joe