Spyder Garage

Default Tampa Bay Area Roll Call!!

I am new to this forum but cant seem to find any other spyders in the tampa bay area so we need to get something started!!!

Spyder Garage

Actually there are several over in your area. Perhaps not exactly in Tampa, although I find that hard to believe, but places like New Port Richey, Clearwater, Lutz, etc. I don't hear a whole lot out of the "west coast guys and gals" though. At least on this Flarda forum. Keep trying and hopefully you'll stir something up. Welcome by the way.

Chris PS: You're welcome to join us over here in Central, Flarda, anytime. Usually we have something going such as our "horse country ride" which will be tomorrow (Saturdsay) Perhaps you would like to join us?

Chris

Spyder Garage

Hi Chris my name is James by the way and I'm located in Lutz, Im just using tampa as more of a base area. I do see other spiders but they may not be on here, And thanks for the ofter to ride with you but on saturday Barneys in brandon is holding an event there for all bikes with a cookout and everything so I will probably be attending that.

Spyder Garage

I know of about 25 to 30 Spyders that will be riding on the horse country ride! Your more then welcome to ride up here and steal make it back to Tampa an in joy there event to. the ride starts at 10:00 am pulling out at 10:30am,meeting at Wildwood Jct I-75 and SR 44 at the Burger King. Plain on being done buy two PM.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Our group from central florida is riding in the Nov 3rd Ryde for Kids event in Lithia Fl and the Third Annual Guardian Toy Run in Brandon on Nov 16th
    in hopes of meeting up with some Tampa Bay area ryders. Let us know if you want more details?
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Yes can you please give me more information on this event that would be great!! Lithia is a nice place to have a ride.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=MouthPiece;700254] I don't hear a whole lot out of the "west coast guys and gals" though. At least on this Flarda forum.
    I'm here, just depends upon how far "west" your're talking about. Dale

Spyder Garage

Also a Nov 16th THIRD ANNUAL GUARDIAN TOY RUN in Riverview/Brandon. Several of us going from Central Florida simply google that phrase for full details
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Dada City here

Helo from Gary and Fran near Dade City....just a couple of old retirees haing fun on the Spyder...

Spyder Garage

Hey, From Clearwater! Just picked up a RT-S. It's a we bike. The BMW is a me bike.

Spyder Garage

We are having a meet up and ryde on Dec 14th at 9:30am at Tampa Bay Powersports for folks interest in exploring Spyder Ryder of America Ryding club membership. I am now and have been a spyderlover but our SRA group has 218 members in Florida as of today so we offer a lot of local rides and meet and eats.

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome..!!

as you can see there are a lot of you over there. Check upper left on home page for groups and clubs and the new feature add today in the community section. There are groups forming or form your own..enjoy if you ever venture to the west coast let us know..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black