Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Gee... I heard that they ride motorcycles around a bit on the Isle; can you confirm that?
    Some pictures of that event would be GREATLY appreciated!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Isle of Man

Yes Bob, the Isle of Man is a Mecca for Motorbikes. Motorbike road racing started here. You can see motorbikes of all types and ages here.

50,000 motorbikes arrive on the Island for the TT. My Spyder is unique as it is the only registered Can-Am Spyder on the Island :-) It's about time BRP had some representation here :-)

The TT is still considered the most dangerous motorcycle race in the world, every year there are deaths unfortunately.
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...atal_accidents

Here is a video giving some good footage of the race.
    http://vimeo.com/46856767

I ride the Spyder around the TT circuit (37.75 miles per lap) a few times every week :-)

Enjoy
    Paul M
    Last edited by plmilligan1968; 12-30-2013 at 11:15 AM.

Red Spyder RS SE5
    : Two Bros Twin Carbon Fibre Exhaust (small bafflers), K&N Air Filter, Juicebox Pro, Maxton Suspension, Rivco Driver Footboards, Ultimate Sports Windshield, IPS Key Holder, Extended Passenger Footrests, Sports Rack & Backrest, Fog Lights, Hard Panniers, Comfort Seat.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Wow!! I needed to wipe my brow after watching the video...
    You truly do live in Paradise!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That is great footage. ..I was lucky to watch the races this year on tv....cant wait to get the spyder back and do a couple hot laps around southern ohio

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the update Paul. Sorry for your problems, but glad that you got it sorted out, and are back riding.
    Keep it between the ditches.
    Roger

Spyder Garage

Default ...your Two Brothers dual exhaust

...Hi,

I'm a new member and will be picking up my 2010 (blue) RS next week. It has 6,100 miles on it and is immaculate. My question concerns your two brothers dual exhaust and the fact that you have the Can-Am bags at the same time. When I inquired (thru my local dealer) with Two Brothers, they said I couldn't do the dual exhaust with the bags. Is there anything different from stock with your two brothers set-up? I really like the sound/looks of the dual set-up. Thanks, Bob (in Colorado, USA)..

Spyder Garage

Default problems

Quote Originally Posted by plmilligan1968 View Post
    Hi all

I live on the Isle of Man and am a new owner of a 2010 Spyder RS.
    I picked it up on Sunday and drove it 530 miles home, a very nice machine indeed.

However this morning I left the bike out of the garage over night and it was a little damp and she is now refusing to start, just clicking not firing.
    Initially she threw some codes on the screen I believe 12 & 24 ?? but since then she is not just not starting.

I have a battery jump starter charging up as it looks like it could be a flat battery for some reason?

Any ideas or tips or has anyone experienced this. Any ideas on the error codes 12 & 24?
    Is there a way to recall error codes, I am sure I have read a thread that you can do this on the RS but can't find it.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
    Paul M..
    had the spyder been riding when you got it? was it at operating temp? if it was probably started right up you didn't have to hit the mode button. now that it cold you have to hit the mode button. I have forgot that more then once. I guess you have to do that on all of them.