Spyder Garage

Default Dragon / Maggie Valley Re-Ryde!!! Anyone want to

Meet there Oct 17- 20th??? My plan is to arrive on the evening of the 16th and ride for 3 days. I didn't get to do my Snake Run for the BIG BURGER!!! Here's the Info and Sign-Up Link: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0448A4AB2DA13-maggie

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GnA View Post
    Meet there Oct 17- 20th??? My plan is to arrive on the evening of the 16th and ride for 3 days. I didn't get to do my Snake Run for the BIG BURGER!!! Here's the Info and Sign-Up Link: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0448A4AB2DA13-maggie
    We were there over the weekend and LEOs were all over the Dragon.... plus, they have lowered the speed limit on some sections to 30mph...

There's lots of better mountain roads to ryde without the hassle! Cherohala and Moonshiner28 to start with...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cjackg View Post
    We were there over the weekend and LEOs were all over the Dragon.... plus, they have lowered the speed limit on some sections to 30mph...

There's lots of better mountain roads to ryde without the hassle! Cherohala and Moonshiner28 to start with...
    not too far away is THE BACK OF THE DRAGON Virginia 16 near mt airy nc.33miles of twists and turns... we just got back last thurs from 3 days riding in va and its a great state with plenty of mt gaps roads

Spyder Garage

George, are you planning on doing the falls ride again? Let me know if you are and on what day and we will try and get over there at least for that ryde.

My wife really, really, really wants to do the falls ryde because she says the dragon is scaly. LoL

Carl
    2012 White RT Limited and 2013 Yellow ST-S Think 3 .i.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by quickster47 View Post
    George, are you planning on doing the falls ride again? Let me know if you are and on what day and we will try and get over there at least for that ryde.

My wife really, really, really wants to do the falls ryde because she says the dragon is scaly. LoL

Carl
    I hope to... I really like the ryde to Highland!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Stay at the Holyday motel, the best family owned motel in Maggie Valley, Rob and Gabby are great hosts!