Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default >>Biggest Sale EVER on XenonDepot HID Kits!<<

**Use coupon code (SL) at checkout to save an additional $25 IN ADDITION to the discounted website price.**

This promotion is on for a VERY LIMITED TIME! Save more while you can!
    Last edited by XenonDepot; 04-02-2014 at 03:29 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Clicked on your ad. Took me to a page that said the Philips were $154.99. When I clicked on BUY NOW, it took me to another page that said the Philips kits were $199.99. So I clicked on the little X on the browser tab.

Spyder Garage

Xtreme HID Kits are available with German made Philips HID bulbs, or with bulbs that are made in Taiwan that uilize Philips quartz glass.

The kits start at $154.99 as shown here:

http://www.kbcarstuff.com/Xtreme-Dig...s-p/xt-hid.htm (these are most popular on spyderlovers).

The kit with German made, Philips bulbs are shown here:

http://www.kbcarstuff.com/Xtreme-Dig...-p/xtp-hid.htm

Both kits are eligible for an additional $25 off when coupon code "SL" is used upon checkout.

Steve

Fauquier County VA - Virginia's most carefully pronounced county.
    Spyder Garage

Default Questions

The selection for the German made bulbs only offers 4300K color temp. Is this correct?

More specific, what all do I need to have for RT Ltd and how true is "plug & play?
    2012 RT Limited - Pearl White

My Mods -
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?39494-DR-Buck-s-2012-RT-Limited-Mods
    2012 RT Limited , Full size brake peddel White w/Red Highlights

Spyder Garage

Hi,

Yes, Philips bulbs are only available in 4300k.

You would need to order the 9005 fitment to upgrade the low/high beams on the RT.

Please view this link for some pretty detailed spyder installation pictures:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...746#post354746

[IMG]http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/...Mod0724021.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?24907-Phil-s-Mods&p=354746#post354746[/IMG]

Steve

Spyder Garage

Hi everyone,

All XenonDepot HID kit orders have been processed and tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com soon as they are available.

This is the LOWEST price we have ever sold the XenonDepot HID kits for! Act quickly as this promotion is on for a VERY LIMITED TIME!

Make sure to use your forum coupon code (SL) to SAVE an ADDITIONAL $25 on all discounted HID kits.

Danny
    Last edited by XenonDepot; 09-26-2013 at 10:25 AM.

Spyder Garage

All XenonDepot HID kit orders have been processed and tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com soon as they are available.

Our XenonDepot HID kits have never been priced lower! Be sure to order now as this offer is only for a limited time! Remember to use your forum coupon code to save an extra $25 off your HID kit and if you are in the lower 48 states or Canada you will get free shipping on your kit as well!

John

Spyder Garage

I guess I am just not getting it. I have emailed customer service several times and in each case John has responded with the answer, but somehow it is not sinking into my brain.

I want to upgrade both headlights and fog lights to HID. Does that mean I have to order 2 kits and specify which bulbs for each kit, one for headlights and one for fog lights? In turn I have to hide 4 ballasts?

According to John I need the 9005 for the headlight and the H8 for the fog light.

Has anyone just done the headlights and left the fog light as halogen or changed it to LED? I looked for an H8 LED bulb and did not see one.

I am feeling dense on this one.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.....

2012 RT Limited
    SpiderWrap Graphics
    KewlMetal DualKewl FenderZ Running Lights
    TricLED Dual Running & Brake Lights
    Seal Floorboards
    Bajaron Anti-Sway Bar
    Utopia Backrest
    Diamond R Luggage Rack
    SpyderPops Upper Blockoff
    SpyderPops Catalytic Converter Shield

Spyder Garage

srwilli

No worries - send me a PM with your phone number, and I will give you a call to discuss.
    Steve

Spyder Garage

sent you a pm, did you see it?

2014 RT Limited Cognac ----- Wraps, skid plate, lights, Elkas
    2002 harley ultra classic
    2008 hayabusa

Spyder Garage

Just responded!

Spyder Garage

Hurry before its too late! As this is LITERATELY the LOWEST we have EVER sold the XenonDepot HID kits for!

Make sure to USE your forum coupon code (SL) to save an ADDITIONAL $25 on all of our HID kits.

Danny

Spyder Garage

Happy Friday Everyone,

Now is the time to take advantage of the LOWEST prices we have ever offered on HID kits. This won't last long! Use your forum coupon code to save an extra $25 off each kit. All HID kits shipped to the lower 48 states or Canada qualify for free shipping too! Thanks for your support and have a great weekend!

John

Fauquier County VA - Virginia's most carefully pronounced county.
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by XenonDepot View Post
    srwilli

No worries - send me a PM with your phone number, and I will give you a call to discuss.
    Steve
    A posted response to the fog light question would be of interest to others also. Why PM it? I know I would be interested in changing fog lights as well. But before I make the change I'd have to dig into things and determine what is needed. If you already have a kit, or know what is needed you could save us all some effort.

2012 RT Limited - Pearl White

My Mods -
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?39494-DR-Buck-s-2012-RT-Limited-Mods
    2012 RT Limited , Full size brake peddel White w/Red Highlights

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Broke down and ordered the headlights for my 2011 RT.

Spyder Garage

DR Buck:

Upgrading the fog lights to LED is purely a cosmetic upgrade - not a functional one. In fact, the stock halogen bulb will prove to be more functional then an LED upgrade bulb. Some people still do this though so that their fog lights match the HID low beams.

Steve

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by XenonDepot View Post
    DR Buck:

Upgrading the fog lights to LED is purely a cosmetic upgrade - not a functional one. In fact, the stock halogen bulb will prove to be more functional then an LED upgrade bulb. Some people still do this though so that their fog lights match the HID low beams.

Steve
    Thanks for this. I remember when fog lights were typically yellow to provide contrast when in fog. Sounds like this is much the same.

Spyder Garage

Started an order. Couldn't add a 5% coupon over a 20% coupon. Cancelled the order.

Regards,

Dan
    2013 RT SE5 in dark grey

Seal floorboards

Spyder Garage

Thats right. the 5% coupon code cannot be used in combination with any other coupon codes (as per the terms listed on the site).

Steve

Spyder Garage

There is only a limited time to SAVE and get a XenonDepot Volt or Xtreme HID kit at the lowest price we have offered - EVER! Use your forum coupon code to save an extra $25 off each kit. If you are in the lower 48 states or Canada you'll get FREE SHIPPING on HID kits too!

John

Spyder Garage

I still haven't found the time quite yet to install my headlamps.

Do you know approximately how long a typical install takes?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SNOOPY View Post
    I still haven't found the time quite yet to install my headlamps.

Do you know approximately how long a typical install takes?
    Depending on your skill level, from two to eight hours, and that is on an RT.

And I can tell you this, after changing out the H4 bulbs on my ST-S today, you are in for a real treat when you install the HIDs in the ST-S. There just ain't no working room down there where the light housings are located. And the HIDs are definitely not plug and play on any Spyder.

Carl
    2012 White RT Limited and 2013 Yellow ST-S Think 3 .i.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by quickster47 View Post
    Depending on your skill level, from two to eight hours, and that is on an RT.

And I can tell you this, after changing out the H4 bulbs on my ST-S today, you are in for a real treat when you install the HIDs in the ST-S. There just ain't no working room down there where the light housings are located. And the HIDs are definitely not plug and play on any Spyder.

Carl

Wow, ow, really up to 8 hours? Lol

I would guess my skill level is pretty high.

Not good on hearing about not much room, I've already used a small chunk of room near the headlamps for my built in radar detector.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SNOOPY View Post
    Wow, ow, really up to 8 hours? Lol

I would guess my skill level is pretty high.

Not good on hearing about not much room, I've already used a small chunk of room near the headlamps for my built in radar detector.
    It is difficult to give an exact amount of time the installation would take on your Spyder. There is a thread is located here of an install on another Spyder. It's not an RT but it will help give you an idea of what is involved in the installation. Hopefully that will help you out some.

John

Spyder Garage

This is the LOWEST PRICE EVER on XenonDepot HID kits! We offer a variety of different color temperatures depending on your preference. If you want the highest light output, you will want to go with a 4300K bulb. The higher the rating, the more blue you will see but the light output will be less. Be sure to hurry before this offer ends as it won't last long! Remember to use your forum coupon code "SL" to save an extra $25 off each HID kit in addition to this already low price! If you are in the lower 48 states or Canada you'll get FREE SHIPPING on all HID kits as well!

John