Spyder Garage

Default any spyders in racine wi

any spyder riders in Racine wi my wife and I are looking to ride with other spyders
    Last edited by Farmer; 09-25-2013 at 05:06 PM.

Spyder Garage

Hi . My husband & I live in Kenosha.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Explorer53525's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer View Post
    any spyder riders in Racine wi my wife and I are looking to ride with other spyders
    Hi Farmer, I recently moved to Gurnee and would love to meet you and your wife for a ride. I also ride with a group from Johnson Creek, WI and another from Woodstock, IL
    Greta Guth

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Riding to North Freedom

Hi guys,

I'm planning on riding up to North Freedom, WI which is just West of Baraboo, WI this Sunday, Oct 13, 2013. The Mid-Continent Railway has color rides through the Baraboo River Valley. It's a 3 hour ride from Salem, WI. Figure a little over three hours with gas stops. Departure times for the 7 mile train ride are Sunday 11:40AM, 1:10PM, & 2:40PM. I'l like to leave the area here around 9AM to be able to catch that 1:10 departure. That way we can get home before the sun get low in the sky. I know the sun will be at our backs coming home but for oncoming traffic it will be in their eyes. I like to ride safe. I'm not much for expressways and avoid them. I plan on taking US 12. If you would like to come along let me know and we'll decide on a rally point.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Riding to North Freedom / Alternative

If North Freedom is too far or if that's too early on a Sunday morning I'm open to suggestions.

Spyder Garage

Default North Freedom ride

Quote Originally Posted by eaglemrpaul View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm planning on riding up to North Freedom, WI which is just West of Baraboo, WI this Sunday, Oct 13, 2013. The Mid-Continent Railway has color rides through the Baraboo River Valley. It's a 3 hour ride from Salem, WI. Figure a little over three hours with gas stops. Departure times for the 7 mile train ride are Sunday 11:40AM, 1:10PM, & 2:40PM. I'l like to leave the area here around 9AM to be able to catch that 1:10 departure. That way we can get home before the sun get low in the sky. I know the sun will be at our backs coming home but for oncoming traffic it will be in their eyes. I like to ride safe. I'm not much for expressways and avoid them. I plan on taking US 12. If you would like to come along let me know and we'll decide on a rally point.
    That sounds like a ride I'd enjoy. Count me in. I'm a half hour from Salem, so just send me a meeting point for 9 a.m. or I am fine with leaving earlier if you want to stop anywhere else.
    Greta Guth

Spyder Garage

Default Mid=Continent Railway Ride, October 13

I have posted the pictures. https://wisoar.shutterfly.com/pics2013/1578 Fun meeting you all. Hope it warms up so we can squeeze in another ride.
    Greta Guth

Spyder Garage

Red face loved the ride!!

The wife and I had a great time can't wait too do it again.it got a little cold when the sun set but still a very nice time. We loved the run abouts. Lol enjoy your week.

Spyder Garage

Default lets ride

Chelle Crane it would be nice to get together for a ride when weather permitting
    We had a very nice ride Sunday with some awesome people we went to Baraboo for a nice train ride then to Monks for burgers then home awesome time.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Wonderful trip

I've been fortunate enough to have put quite a few miles on this summer traveling Wisconsin. It's been my experience that the best ride is always the next one. This ride we just took to North Freedom will be hard to top but somehow I know it will be.

I think we would have been fine leaving Baraboo but my GPS lady wanted me to turn right on Raisins Street. I don't like raisins in any shape or form including fruit, streets, or roads (at least thats my excuse). I'm also having some issues with roundabouts. I'm not sure why, after all from above they're shaped like cringle and I like cringle.

Wonderful pictures Greta. Thanks for sharing.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I am from Kenosha, with my Wife ( Chelle Crane ) in a few comments above. Would love to get some local meet and greets going.

Spyder Garage

Default Mr.JoeC

Yes it sounds good oct. 26 Johnson Creek Robs motorsports open house Spyder Riders will be there should be good time if its cold bring your car.

Spyder Garage

Default winters coming

The riding season is coming to a end hopefully we will see every one next year thanks Paul and Greta once again enjoy

Spyder Garage

Default Farmer

you know Wisconsin, there will be a few days in the 50's with sun before Thanksgiving. There is still another several rides possible.
    Lets ride!!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wis2013rtltd View Post
    you know Wisconsin, there will be a few days in the 50's with sun before Thanksgiving. There is still another several rides possible.
    I'll be ready

Spyder Garage

Joe and I were kicking the idea of Cedarburg or maybe Wildcat Saturday.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chelle Crane View Post
    Joe and I were kicking the idea of Cedarburg or maybe Wildcat Saturday.
    Would love to but we have the daughters birthday party she will be 28. Otherwise we would maybe next time enjoy. Post photos

Spyder Garage

From Waterford in Racine County. Also a SOAR member. Would love to ride with your guys this spring.

Spyder Garage

from winthrop harbor, IL...........I just found this thread, I'm ready to hook up & ride.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spyder Garage

An old thread, but are any of you guys still meeting for rides? We got our Spyder this spring and are always looking for rides. We live in the big village of Arena, WI (about 30 miles west of Madison on hwy 14) I personally love riding west and northwest of here with all the hills and ridge tops. Would consider riding east though too. Anything in the works for this summer?

Rick
    2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Default Kenosha...

Quote Originally Posted by Chelle Crane View Post
    Hi . My husband & I live in Kenosha.
    I was Born in raised in Kenosha!!! Will be back in K-town for the 4th of Jul, visiting family. Too bad our allotted time off dictates that we fly up rather than ride.
    2014 Spyder RT Limited SE6
    BRP Tri Axis Adjustable Handlebars
    BRP Adjustable Wind Deflectors
    BRP RT Passenger Armrest
    BRP Driver's Backrest
    BRP Travel Cover
    Baja Ron Swaybar
    SpyderPops KOTTS
    SpyderPops Bump Skid
    Lamonster NVB Highway Brackets w/ Gripper Pegs
    Lamonster LED Headlights & Fog Lights
    Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light
    Show Chrome 7.5 inch Spiral Antenna
    SpyderFlap Mud Guard
    Helmetlok w/ T-Bar Extension
    Hopnel 5PC Luggage Set
    Airhawk R Seat Cushion
    Rivco Dual Flag Mount

Spyder Garage

Default Hi Rick

Quote Originally Posted by MZEMS2 View Post
    An old thread, but are any of you guys still meeting for rides? We got our Spyder this spring and are always looking for rides. We live in the big village of Arena, WI (about 30 miles west of Madison on hwy 14) I personally love riding west and northwest of here with all the hills and ridge tops. Would consider riding east though too. Anything in the works for this summer?

Rick
    Check out the SOAR (Spyder owners and riders) group.

They do it right and although we have not been able to join many rides, we always hear great things.

Hope to see you on the roads, we ride your way several times each season.
    Lets ride!!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wis2013rtltd View Post
    Check out the SOAR (Spyder owners and riders) group.

They do it right and although we have not been able to join many rides, we always hear great things.

Hope to see you on the roads, we ride your way several times each season.
    Give us a heads up next time ya head this way if interested. I grew up in Spring Green so I might be able to show ya some new territory.
    2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MZEMS2 View Post

Rick
    Hi Rick,
    Just saw your post. Be cool to ride this summer; I'm on IL/WS border. Weekends or weekdays or both work for you? I spend a lot of time at great lakes dragaway, south of Milwaukee. The rally in mid August in Johnson Creek is a cool time.
    Jon
    Last edited by figmotoday; 06-01-2015 at 05:08 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spyder Garage

Rick I am in Racine, I have a White RT Limited maybe we can get together and ride someday.

Don