Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default visit to Florida

From west central Minnesota and I am planning a trip to your state in Oct. I will be visiting my sister at THE VILLAGES about Oct.16 thru 20th. Anyone in that area who own Spyders? If so maybe we could meet and you could show me around a bit. Thanks Neal T.

Spyder Garage

Neal, you are going to be there exactly at the time of Biketoberfest. Most of the FLexpress will be staying in Port Orange and others coming for different days to ride and have fun. Me, I'll be in Ormond Beach (opening my bro's house for the winter season) but no Spyder. Proud that you're riding that far but I'd rather fly and arrive.

Jim

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I live at intersection of 27 and 19 about 30 miles south of there.... Our group has a ryde planned from central florida to biketoberfest on the 19th. otherwise I am usually riding each day close to where you will be. my 2012 has 37500 miles already and I would hope to have my new 2014 by then. PM me when you arrive and I am sure we can link up....

Spyder Garage

Neal, let us know when your here so we can get you in with some of the group ride John. I live just Northeast of the Villages I go through their going to work in Wildwood.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post
    From west central Minnesota and I am planning a trip to your state in Oct. I will be visiting my sister at THE VILLAGES about Oct.16 thru 20th. Anyone in that area who own Spyders? If so maybe we could meet and you could show me around a bit. Thanks Neal T.
    Hi Neal, we live in Lady Lake. Let us know when your in town, maybe we can get together Cell # 352/459/3626.

Banged Up Member
    Spyder Garage

? Is Leesburg, Flarda (just south of "The Villages" going to have a "Biketoberfest" event as they have in the past? Perhaps this would be a great time for all to get together.

Just wonderin.

Chris

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Florida

A biketober fest sounds great at The Villages I am looking forward to all the activities they have at The Villages, sounds like a lot of fun.