Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lake Barkley

Spyder Garage

Default SteveMac

Hey SteveMac,

Great to see You and Connie are coming to Kuttawa. Looking forward to checking out your new Wing!

Safe travels and we'll see ya when we see ya!

It's WING.....to make it funny........

Kevin
    ​KMORT44

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kmort44 View Post

Hey Copperman........YOU TALKING TO ME!!!!

Oooh maaaan... You guys up north control everything. Just like a woman (women rule the world)! They like to let us think we do, but they really do. Kevin, don't tell them I said that and I'll try to slip you in past the guard.

So, what time you guys planning on getting to Dicks?
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    Oooh maaaan... You guys up north control everything. Just like a woman (women rule the world)! They like to let us think we do, but they really do. Kevin, don't tell them I said that and I'll try to slip you in past the guard.

So, what time you guys planning on getting to Dicks?
    I would say if were meeting in Peru @ 08:00 then we should be in Indy by 10:00ish..that being said it all depends on others arrival times at the specified meeting place along the way. With everyone being so excited to get down there and start relaxing/partying we should make great time

Good to hear your making the trip, see ya soon, take care,

Kevin
    ​KMORT44

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Not sure if you all received my PM's I sent or not. Due to a death in the family our plans have changed. We are still planning on going, however, we have a couple things to take care of Friday morning. Sorry we're going to miss the convoy down to Kentucky.

Spyder Garage

Default got it

8legs, so sorry to hear about your GrandPa, and that you can't make the convoy. My sympathies! Hope everything goes as planned now and you get to take some time off for some fun.

Hey Dick574 are we still on for 08:00 at Gallihans or do we meet some where else?

Patty and Paul (toys in the attic) need to let us know where to meet up with them?

Anyone else interested in riding down with the Indiana contingent just chime in here.

​KMORT44

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We'll proceed as planned. If Tina and Pat can make our convoy that would be great. I told Tina we can make last minute adjustments to accommodate them if they can leave Friday morning.
    Otherwise we can plan on leaving my house around 10:00 Friday morning. If anyone needs directions or my address please PM me and I will get it to you. I look forward to seeing you all then.
    BTW, those of you coming down 31 the construction through north Carmel is pretty much done for the time being. They've cut out several lights so the trip is getting quicker. Kokomo remains to be a PITA with all the lights. The bypass construction is not bad now.
    Swinging over from Peru to Logansport and down 29/421 is going to take longer but it's your call. If you are coming straight from Logansport or south of it then, by all means come down 29. I'm half way between 421/29 and 31 so it's easy to get to my house from either direction.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

We will meet at Gallahans as planned .How we get to Indy is still up for discussion. There is a spyder syster in Burlington to pick up. If you are reading this syster let us know where to meet you. You will be able to recognize us we will be on Spyders! LOL!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I've contacted Teri in Burlington. She just wants me to call her before Indiana Pearl and myself head out. So, if you all would rather go by way of 31, it would be quicker. I was told yesterday the construction is much better than it has been. Don't let the party get out of hand until we get there.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Default Are you ready?

Paul and i will be at Gallahans at 8am. We can decide how to get toTrickie Dicks at that time.

Spyder Garage

Default WTF

I can't believe that I got talked into going with the weather as crappy as its becoming but I'll be at Gallihan's at 08:00.....yippeeeeee
    ​KMORT44

Spyder Garage

Default Crappy weather...

Quote Originally Posted by Kmort44 View Post
    I can't believe that I got talked into going with the weather as crappy as its becoming but I'll be at Gallihan's at 08:00.....yippeeeeee

Heck Kevin... Compared to traveling to Spyderfest, this'll be a breeze. See ya in the morning!
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk