Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    pitbull

Default MoGang Annual Fall Ride to the Ozarks Oct 11-13

After coming back from BRP Club, I have Spyder Fever BIGTIME and can't wait for our annual Fall MoGang ride.

Friday Lunch--We are firing up the grills and will have lunch at Pitbull--That afternoon we'll leave and do the Peels Ferry route, a quick check into the hotel and then dinner at the Fish House on Branson Landing for dinner.

Saturday--a quick breakfast and then we are headed to historic Eureka Springs with a special surprise stop. A fun day riding some beautiful Arkansas roads, some good food and then we will head back for a dinner cruise on Lake Taneycomo.

Sunday--breakfast, goodbyes and then headed home.

Don't worry I have a few surprises up my sleeve that alot of people are going to like! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Malissa Boland has called ahead to the Baymont in Branson (same place as last year) and they have offered a special rate. They were even looking forward to us coming back!

This is the last fun ride before Spyderfest planning begins. All are WELCOME!!!

Time to Party!

Spyder Garage

Wish I lived closer!

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

I'm trying to cash in all my brownie points so I can be there!

Spyder Garage

counting all my pennies, LOL and heading that way, can't wait to see everyone.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) SpyderNana's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We will be staying at the Baymont Inn in Branson on Friday night, October 11, and Saturday night, October 12. The hotel manager has given us a rate of $70 per night plus tax which is $7 per night less than last year's rate. To make your reservations please call the hotel at (417) 334-1985 and mention "MOGANG" to get the special rate. The block of rooms has already been set up, so hurry and reserve yours now. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. We're going to have a great time!

Malissa
    2015 RTS Spyder, Intense Red Pearl, Baja-ron swaybar & links, Custom Dynamics trunk brake light, third & fourth brake lights from TricLED, Spyderpops bump skid, led lights on turn signals, Rear Elka shock, sheepskin seat cover & a new Black Freedom Trailer. We love our Spyder!!!

[SIZE=1]

Spyder Garage

Woohoooo can't wait. I will have Del Corzine and Tracey Conner with me riding down sometime mid morning Friday. Len just has to promise not to trick me again!!!

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

We would stick around but the wife stated since we are so close to TX we have to swing down and see my father-in-law for his 83rd birthday and then head home to NC. But we will be there Thursday and Friday.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Just made my reservations for 10 thru 13 see you there.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Cruiser Joe and Sheila will be there 11th thru 13th

PARTY PARTY

Cruzr Joe
    Last edited by Cruzr Joe; 09-23-2013 at 08:13 AM.
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Looks like we will only be able to make it for the Friday festivities but leaving on Saturday morning when the gang heads out to Arkansas. See all of you then!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I think my wife and I will be there! We are from Kansas and this will be our first long we've taken.

Scott

Spyder Garage

Well, not looking too good for us this year... my brother in Nebraska will be out elk hunting, so I'm the closest family 'on-call' for anything that comes up with our folks emergency-wise that weekend. Dad's 88, Mom's 85, and both have been in & out of hospital in recent weeks. They're 2 1/2 hrs away (with ME driving!)so I'm not going to make it any further.
    Besides that, I'm (still) working on contract with no official paid time off. (!%#&*!%!)
    So...have a good time, (Remember the possum!) and we'll see you all another time.

Hugs to all!

Pete & Janet
    Our 'Tardis' 2011 RT SE5 A/C Orbital Blue & 622 Trailer
    HMT Brake Lt, KewlMetal Hwy Brkts, Corbin Seat w/heat & backrest, Custom Dynamics Fender Tips & Mudflap LEDs, Gorilla Alarm, Stebel Horn, Xenon Depot HID Kit, SpyderPOPS Radiator block & BumpSkid, RumblingPride TCM flag mts, Elkas, BRP Fogs, Garmin 665, Alaskan Leather ButtPads, Gremlin Bell, GripBuddies, his/her htd gear power jacks, KewlMetal Perf Air Intake, BajaRon plugs/wires & Anti-Sway Bar, Baker Belt Stabilizer, Baker Mug.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

We're in. I can hardly wait.

Silver Shadow
    2013 RT-S Lamonster Edition (vented windshield,
    NBV highway pegs, Two Brothers exhaust)
    Additional Mods: SpyderPops BumpSkid, Elka 1+ shocks, BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar

A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to “The United States of America,” for an amount of “up to and including my life.”

Spyder Garage

Default We're IN

Doug and Lisa will be there!
    2016 RT Ltd , White with lots of Red and Gold

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KCPete View Post
    Well, not looking too good for us this year... my brother in Nebraska will be out elk hunting, so I'm the closest family 'on-call' for anything that comes up with our folks emergency-wise that weekend. Dad's 88, Mom's 85, and both have been in & out of hospital in recent weeks. They're 2 1/2 hrs away (with ME driving!)so I'm not going to make it any further.
    Besides that, I'm (still) working on contract with no official paid time off. (!%#&*!%!)
    So...have a good time, (Remember the possum!) and we'll see you all another time.

Hugs to all!

Pete & Janet
    Sorry to hear that Pete. We went through the same thing over four years with three parents. It is a tough situation. They are blessed to have you.

Oh. And I never forget the possum no matter how hard I try!

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Count me in. I will be staying the 10th in Springfield and I am booked at the Baymount Inn Branson for 11th and the 12th

Life is Great - Be Safe
    ToM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

If I can get the Long Haired Col to get her schedule changes we will be there. We own a timeshare in Branson so we will be staying there, already made the reservations. Look forward to our first spyder event and meeting everyone.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) SpyderNana's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Looks like we're gonna have a great turnout for this event. Just a reminder, if you haven't already made your reservations, the hotel would like them to be made by October 1. They said that rooms after that date would be by availability so you want to get in on the block of rooms we have. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. And KC Pete and Janet, we miss you! Hope to see you again soon.
    2015 RTS Spyder, Intense Red Pearl, Baja-ron swaybar & links, Custom Dynamics trunk brake light, third & fourth brake lights from TricLED, Spyderpops bump skid, led lights on turn signals, Rear Elka shock, sheepskin seat cover & a new Black Freedom Trailer. We love our Spyder!!!

[SIZE=1]

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Shewhoprays's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Dennis and I will be there. Since I have Thursday off we may go to Branson a day early and meet you all at the hotel on Friday. Can't wait. Pete & Janet - you will be missed! Bj

Spyder Garage

We'll be coming back from North Carolina that weekend.
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    We'll be coming back from North Carolina that weekend.

SOOOOOO is that a yes you will be here or no you won't be here?????????????????????

Cruzr joe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    SOOOOOO is that a yes you will be here or no you won't be here?????????????????????

Cruzr joe
    Noyesmaybe...

We are traveling back home the 13th. Going to be in Asheville spending a week in a nice cabin and going to ride a few roads, including a few miles on the Blue Ridge Parkway (BRP) and a visit to the Biltmore Mansion.
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Shewhoprays's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Oh, I love the Biltmore Mansion. It's gorgeous

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    Noyesmaybe...

We are traveling back home the 13th. Going to be in Asheville spending a week in a nice cabin and going to ride a few roads, including a few miles on the Blue Ridge Parkway (BRP) and a visit to the Biltmore Mansion.
    We were there earlier this year following Lamont's BBQ. Beautiful area. We did the entire Blue Ridge Parkway from south to north. Awesome.

I was shocked at the overwhelming number of adventure touring bikes we saw. Probably 75% of all bikes were some sort of adventure touring with BMW leading the pack.

Have fun and stay thirsty my friends!

Spyder Garage

What time is the BBQ?
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black