Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Just Installed XM-Radio on my 09 GS

Just installed a XM-Radio Onyx on my 09 GS and was perplexed about how I was gonna connect non-powered speakers to the radio and toggle back and forth between ear buds and speakers. Finally found an answer on the net after hours of searching... http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/au.../2WT-4405-0002... Talked with technical support and they assured me it was compatible with my Onyx and non-powered speakers..All I had to do was add a toggle switch for the exchange...http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/au.../2WT-4405-0002 ..These are the waterproof speakers I bought...My nephew came up with a unique way of mounting everything where it all looks good and protected from the environment...He cut a bicycle bar...attached it via my Madstad mounting bracket and I've got everything mounted without the use of ram mounts.
    The sound is impressive...especially thru the earbuds...Here's a couple pictures of my setup. Will take better pictures when the sun is in high noon...

fm radio 010 (640x480) (640x480).jpgfm radio 007 (640x480).jpgfm radio 010 (640x480) (640x480).jpg

Spyder Garage

Default Oh well!

Just wait till you get a load of XM radio. I think they are the worst company on and out of the planet. When you get tired of them and try to leave, you will fully understand why I say this.
    Don't just dream the dream! Live the dream! Sent from my coconut using tap-a-nut. Spyderlovers Southern-Most Member.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I've read the horror stories but up to this point I've had great support...Chose the Mostly Music package and it provides me with all the channels I want...I only listen to about 7 channels and the sound quality is great...If i get to the point where I don't like it I can cancell...It only costs me $9.99 a month and I get $50 back on a coupon package..