Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Bob,
    She said that those other colors clashed with my legs; it's cognac, or bust!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Bob,
    She said that those other colors clashed with my legs; it's cognac, or bust!
    OK I might as well finish the other colors so you can see.

Not a silver person myself.

Attached Images Attached Images
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black
    Bought June 2013 with 450 miles. 27K on 8-1-2017.
    Farkles - DIY Trunk Break Light, HMT Break Light, DIY Mirror Turn Signal Lights, DIY Bluetooth Dongle, DIY iPod Setup, DIY Alarm System Install, Show Chrome front fender / rear saddle bag lights, 4th break light around the trunk, Vented Windshield, Baja Ron Sway Bar, DIY GPS setup, Smooth Spyder, BRP Chrome Mirrors, Adjustable deflectors, Triaxis handlebars, NVB Pegs, Bad Boy Airhorn... More to come
    2011 RT-S SM5 , Baja Ron Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Neither are we...
    Thanks! We're having a lot of fun with the pictures!

Spyder Garage

Last one and my favorite! Black Baby!

I figured I would just do all of them for the hell of it...

Attached Images Attached Images
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black
    Farkles - DIY Trunk Break Light, HMT Break Light, DIY Mirror Turn Signal Lights, DIY Bluetooth Dongle, DIY iPod Setup, DIY Alarm System Install, Show Chrome front fender / rear saddle bag lights, 4th break light around the trunk, Vented Windshield, Baja Ron Sway Bar, DIY GPS setup, Smooth Spyder, BRP Chrome Mirrors, Adjustable deflectors, Triaxis handlebars, NVB Pegs, Bad Boy Airhorn... More to come

Spyder Garage

Somebody needs to back away from the Photoshop...

BTW, I long ago settled matters. Unless/until we get a British Racing Green option, I'm 100% convinced that my next Spyder will be custom painted.

Ironically enough, despite my love of BRG, if I go ahead and custom paint a bike, it'll probably be something VERY different. I've had a super-secret paint plan for a while, hope I get the chance to implement it someday...
    Silver 2010 RS SE5: Triple Play, Taillight, Brightsides, Fender Tips, Easy Risers; Evo Sway Bar; Airhawk R & Beadrider; latch springs; Grab-On grips; Crampbuster; 24" Madstad smoke windshield & deflectors; N-R round bag & soft saddlebags; BRP handlebar bag; Throttlemeister; Spyderpops Missing Air Dam & Air Mgmt System; Rivco driver & passenger boards & pegs; ISCI parking brake extension; Ultimate Midrider Seat w/both backrests, Fox Racing Shocks, Yoshi R-77 exhaust and a whole lotta love!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by daveinva View Post
    Somebody needs to back away from the Photoshop...
    my ugly mug sure won't help to sell the product!

Spyder Garage

my ugly mug sure won't help to sell the product!
    Sorry since I did it once for fun for Bob, I just went overboard. Bob seemed to like the pictures and maybe it helped him confirm his color choice.

Bob is such a "celeb" here that I just had to go hole hog

Bob
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I dug it; but the prospective customers might want somebody that's a bit more photogenic on the bikes...
    Brooke%20Burke%20on%20Spyder.jpg
    Last edited by Bob Denman; 09-18-2013 at 02:08 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Y Rider View Post
    Does anyone know if a 2011 RT622 trailer work with a 2014 RTS?
    My dealer told me my 2011 trailer will work just fine with a 2014 RT.
    Phil

I may be old, but I got to see all the cool bands.

2011 Spyder RT-AC

Spyder Garage

Default big problems with the 3

From my experience and talking to the mechanics who worked on everything the atv, cycle and snowmobile biz, the 3 cylinder may have the normal 3 cylinder problems that to this day are prevalent. 3 cylinder anything typically have vibration/harmonic problems at a specific cruise speed or within a few miles of a specific mph, and many machines vibrate the heck out of your feet, which is where the vibration goes. One other problem, especially in snowmobiles and other machines is dealing with the center cylinder running hotter then the 2 outside cylinders, which in turn effects how the engine fuel air mixture is figured by the computer. Many 3 cylinders run lean and can burn up engines. Now I'm not saying the latter problem will exist, but it will be interesting to see. We're talking spark plug fouling issues.

Spyder Garage

Originally Posted by Derek Paisley I understand where their market dominance is.... It's NOT with Sport Riders.

No wonder the Can-Am Spyder is so strongly associated with Over the Hill riders....

Was disappointed with last years cosmetic upgrades and just as disappointed with this years focus.

As much as I love my RSS, I WISH Kawi or Suzuki would come up with a Sport oriented Reverse trike as competition so us Sport riders could get our fix.
    BTW: No, the ST nor RT provide the same performance as the RSS.

What next year? An on board Dialysis device for those 70+ ?

In my opinion, BRP has again neglected their younger demo. Perhaps the "Younger/RSS" ideology is in violation of the Quebec Charter of Values and BRP has sided with the PQ?

Derek

Not a proper remark on the Dialysis, hopefully you will never need to have one of those machines and the horrors that comes with that disease.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

emphatically! The Missus was on dialysis for six Months; I think that you really owe a bunch of folks in here apologies for that comment.

(I wasn't going to bring it up; but I got to thinking about it over the weekend, and then Joe set the hook...)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by finless View Post
    OK not so sure about white Bob?

Not your color I think.

knobby knees and white legs

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That's not surprising; they only get enough sunshine to keep from getting too moldy...

Spyder Garage

I dug it; but the prospective customers might want somebody that's a bit more photogenic on the bikes...
    Brooke%20Burke%20on%20Spyder.jpg

A little more??????????????????

Cruzr joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer