I hated to tease you guys like that but you can click on the first picture to scroll through all 65 of them. I'll answer any questions you have the best I can here.

I will say I am so excited to finally be able to tell you about the 2014 RT. As you can see from the pics we now a 1300cc in-line 3 cylinder motor with 96 lb.-ft of torque at 5000 rpm and 115 hp at 7250 rpm. I can tell you this thing is a torque monster. I've been riding the prototype version of this for the last two years and a couple of weeks ago was able to do some real world testing with my buddy Fred Rau. One of the main things we like is you now have an honest 200 mile+ range with this Spyder before you need to start looking for fuel. The 6th gear was an added bonus and there is so much torque even at 2000 rpm that it didn't really matter what gear you were in around town. I think the guys coming off of Harley's and Goldwing's will be able to shift at the rpm's they're use to.

The other big thing that we've all been talking about is the heat, well there is no heat on the new RT. They moved the radiators up front to where it no longer blows in the engine compartment and they added another radiator for added cooling. If that wasn't enough they also have the fans running in reverse at slow speeds so the air is blown away from the rider.

The other thing you got to love is the new maintenance schedule.
  • Break-In Inspection 3000 miles
  • Oil Change 9300 miles
  • Valve adjustment no longer required
  • Trans filter 28000 miles
  • Engine coolant and spark plugs 28000 miles

This will not make the dealers too happy I'm sure but the owners will love it.

2014 Spyder USA retail pricing

Spyder RT SM6 (manual trans)
Colors- Timeless Black and Pearl White
$22,999

Spyder RT SE6 (semi auto trans)
Colors- Timeless Black and Pearl White
$24,449

Spyder RTS SM6 (manual trans)
Colors- Timeless Black - Pearl White - Circuit Yellow Metallic - Cognac
$26,499

Spyder RTS SE6 (semi auto trans)
Colors- Timeless Black - Pearl White - Circuit Yellow Metallic - Cognac
$28,049

Spyder RT Limited SE6 (semi auto trans)
Colors- Blackcurrant - Pearl White - Silver Platinum Satin- Cognac
$30,499

Looks like more information is out there now so I'll post the links here for you all.
2014 Youtube Videos
MotorcycleUSA
Rider Magazine