Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default ...and

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    How about adding a beer tap to it?
    .....add a portable bar, a hibachi, and fold up barstools for tail gate parties
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I can sense a 622 getting some SERIOUS modifications this Winter...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default soft sided bag

my softsided bag holds two bluie ice in thje top and two in the bottom plus 9 cans of ---- and fits in the right or left rear compartment no worry no fus capt jim on the road in colorado.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

My wife actually uses a soft sided cooler that plugs into our 12v accessory plug. No worries about ice replenishment .

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    How about adding a beer tap to it?

I vote for a beer tap.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by capt jim View Post
    my softsided bag holds two bluie ice in thje top and two in the bottom plus 9 cans of ---- and fits in the right or left rear compartment no worry no fus capt jim on the road in colorado.
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Folks here is someone that I haven't heard from in quite sometime. He pops up every so often. He says he's in Colorado right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's headed for Mehico to meet up with some of those banditos down that way.

Jim it is certainly good seeing your post and seeing that you're enjoying life to its fullest.

Chris

Spyder Garage

(Referring to jthornton photos above). Sure wish I could find something like this that pretty much maxed out the frunk. You've got lotsa unused space in there. I'm looking for something that I could pack a weekend worth of camping food in that keeps ice for more than just a day trip. IMO, ideal dimensions would be 17” (Tall) x 10” x 12”.
    2019 RTL , Phoenix Orange Metalic

Spyder Garage

I've got a Barrett .338 Lapua that's GREAT at putting holes in things...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Upcoaster View Post
    (Referring to jthornton photos above). Sure wish I could find something like this that pretty much maxed out the frunk. You've got lotsa unused space in there. I'm looking for something that I could pack a weekend worth of camping food in that keeps ice for more than just a day trip. IMO, ideal dimensions would be 17” (Tall) x 10” x 12”.
    IIRC we got that at Bass Pro and still use it today... talk about waking up an old thread!

JT

Spyder Garage

Small kayak dry bag in there with either ice packs or regular ice would work. The dry bags will keep water in as well as out. The roll and strap tops are very secure. The size to fit the compartment would just about fill the whole space. Diameter is the only thing that matters, they roll down for the correct length.
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

The early GS/RS did have a drain plug but I doubt BRP designed it as an ice chest. Just drainage. I don’t know when they plugged the hole permanently
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Spyder Garage

Food for thought: I occasionally use a soft sided cooler in the frunk, side bags or top case. It depends on what else I'm carrying and where I have the other things packed. I have also cut a few pieces of 1" thick Arma-Flex insulation to custom fit in the frunk in the interest of maximizing the amount of cool space there. That, combined with a few medical grade ice packs works very nicely. If more volume is needed, 1/2" Arma-Flex can be used.

3' x 4' sheets of Arma-Flex can be purchased at HVAC shops in case anyone wants to give that a go. On the other side of the coin though, the soft sided coolers offer more convenience for ease of installation and removal.

Those who say " I can't" will always be right.
    2014 RT Limited , pewter (magnesium?)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I found the perfect way to carry everything...

0525181634_resized.jpg

If it doesn't fit in the Spyder: make sure that the Spyder fits in it!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black