Spyder Garage

Default Hot Springs Rally

We had a good time at the Rally and met several new Spyder owners, also was good to see Chuck and the Gang from Bradford Marine ( they were busy giving demo rides). had Lunch with Tom & Mike at Fat Jacks.

LETS RIDE

Who is going to Bikes Blues And BBQ this month in Fayetteville????

Cruzr Joe & Sheila

Roy And Kathy

Who Else????????????????
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Hot Springs Meet!

DSCN0297.jpgDSCN0295.jpg Joe, it was great to see Sheila and you at this Rally, looking forward to our next meeting! Tom & I enjoyed seeing you from our last meet at HSV Rally! Maybe you can show me how to make those changes to my Spyder we spoke of too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    We had a good time at the Rally and met several new Spyder owners, also was good to see Chuck and the Gang from Bradford Marine ( they were busy giving demo rides). had Lunch with Tom & Mike at Fat Jacks.

LETS RIDE

Who is going to Bikes Blues And BBQ this month in Fayetteville????

Cruzr Joe & Sheila

Roy And Kathy

Who Else????????????????
    Sue & Mike
    RTS-SE6 Limited (Congac)
    Hot Springs Village, Ar.

Billet Spyder license plate, grip buddies, Shortee antenna, XM Radio, air deflectors, cb radio, sheepskin seat cover.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Wish I could've made it.
    --
    Central Arkansas
    2010 RS-S SE5 Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Default Meet?

Quote Originally Posted by bigflax925 View Post
    Wish I could've made it.
    Thankfully there will be some great weather coming soon, should be able to get together a little more often!
    Sue & Mike
    RTS-SE6 Limited (Congac)
    Hot Springs Village, Ar.

Billet Spyder license plate, grip buddies, Shortee antenna, XM Radio, air deflectors, cb radio, sheepskin seat cover.

Spyder Garage

Let use know when you are going to do these things. If I am off from work I would like to do them if I can.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Rydes

Quote Originally Posted by samewok View Post
    Let use know when you are going to do these things. If I am off from work I would like to do them if I can.
    Will do, I will post any rydes here! Will surely be heading up to Magazine state park once the weather cools down. Would also like to head up to Petit Jean in October! Look forward to meeting up with you! Let me know if what your work schedule is, we are retired, have no preference on ryding days!
    Sue & Mike
    RTS-SE6 Limited (Congac)
    Hot Springs Village, Ar.

Spyder Garage

Default Mt Magazine Ryde

Quote Originally Posted by suenmikez View Post
    Will do, I will post any rydes here! Will surely be heading up to Magazine state park once the weather cools down. Would also like to head up to Petit Jean in October! Look forward to meeting up with you! Let me know if what your work schedule is, we are retired, have no preference on ryding days!
    Am planning ryde to Mt Magazine first weekend in November, either day? No preference other than the weather! Would be great to get some Spyder friends together for this ryde! Anyone interested please reply! email or phone me!
    Sue & Mike
    RTS-SE6 Limited (Congac)
    Hot Springs Village, Ar.