Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Ledford View Post
    Read everything to this point. Sledmaster's reply was one of the better ones I think. I agree with the OP it is past time to pull the plug. As I have stated many times in my postings a good dealer that cares about his/her customers and the products they sell to them is essential to the success of the Can-Am Spyder. I do not understand the attitudes most dealers are portrayed as having in regard to what we are hearing here on the forum. Like the young lady hanging up on a customer. She is the stone around her Daddies neck and if he does not wake up soon she will have ran off all his customers and the cash flow will reverse itself to cash outflow.

I am so spoiled to have a dealership that honestly cares that the customer leaves the property satisfied. I hear things that upset me at times about this or that made so an so unhappy and I have been known to storm the Owners doorway asking " what's the deal about so an so telling about this or that?" I have also done the same thing to his staff, then to him. Why? I want t hem to stay in business as I may need their future services. Plus the fact that on Saturday mornings they have fresh donuts and hot coffee for the customers..... Very important stuff!!
    I'M FROM ORMOND BEACH ALSO AND I THINK YOU ARE REFERRING TO DAYTONA FUN MACHINE. I AGREE THEY ARE A GOOD ONE FOR OUR SPYDERS, BUT THE BEST ON IN THE ENTIRE STATE OF FL. IS SEMINOLE POWER SPORTS IN SANFORD. THEIR SALES STAFF AND SERVICE DEPT. HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST BRP HAS IF NOT THE BEST. EVEN THOUGH I LIVE IN ORMOND I MAKE THE SHORT TRIP TO SANFORD CAUSE THE PEOPLE ARE OUTSTANDING, I ALSO BOUGHT MY ST FROM THEM, THEY BEAT DAYTONA FUN MACHINE BY SOME $5,000 ON MY TRADE AND WITH THEIR DISCOUNT. IF YOU LIVE ANYWHERE NEAR OR EVEN FAR FROM SANFORD, MAKE THE TRIP YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT WHAT SEMINOLE POWER SPORTS WILL DO FOR YOU. THEIR BLDG AND LAYOUT IS ON PAR WITH THE BEST HARLEY DEALERSHIPS IN THE COUNTRY. ASK FOR KIRBY WHEN YOU GO THERE, TELL HIM BILL NUSS SENT YOU, HE IS A GREAT GUY. I GUESS WE ARE LUCKY IN OUR PART OF FL. TO HAVE TWO GREAT DEALERSHIPS. KIRBY MULLINS IS GENERAL MGR.

Spyder Garage

Default The Fortunates

Those of you that have good dealerships and good service are very fortunate, and I envy you. I am still waiting for service here on my end on my last ditch effort. The Spyder was taken to a recommended dealership nearby, however it 's been nearly 3 weeks and it still sits waiting to be even looked at, which is added to the 2 weeks I waited for the other dealership to give me some attention. I am however planning a trip to FLA right now, called Rossmeyer HD in Daytona and we're working on something which I can pick up during Octoberfest. My friend and neighbor is also getting rid of his RT........We tried. Too old to wait for things we love to do, the Spyder was one of them.

Spyder Garage

Bummer
    I have been hoping to find your post stating it's fixed and eveything is great!
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

Default Checking up on the progress

I went by All Out on Friday. Dave let me know that he is pretty backed up on SPYDER repairs. All of it has to do with getting parts from the distributor. I asked if he had any 2012s that he could rob for parts...they have sold all of them. I asked about the 2013s. He said he really wanted to wait to see if he could get your part in. I was actually in the shop with them when you called on the morningg of the 20th. Did someone get back to you? The one thing he tried to stress to me was the fact that he has been having a hard time taking care of his (All Out Cycle) customers, let alone the walk-ins, because of the slow down of receiving parts from BRP. At any rate, I asked for a favor...I may be too late, but I gave it a shot. If you want to throw rocks, I'm the one who told him to take his SPYDER there in the first place.
    "Ride Safe, Ride Long, and Ride Often...Be Free on Three"
    ValCruzSpyder
    2012 RTS-SE5 Pure Magnesium

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks to all especially ValCruzSpyder

I think ValCruzSpyder tipped the scales by nudging the dealer, got a call today and it's in the door, but just a day short. I already put my backup plan in motion. Going to Daytona tomorrow to pick up a New Harley FLHPI. BUT.....just couldn't let the Spyder go, KEPT IT. Some keep tires for spares, I'll just keep a Harley for a spare for these e_x_t_e_n_d_e_d maintenance periods.
    Told you I was having a hard time letting go, the riders make you wanna stay, thanks all for your replies. If I see you when on my Harley I'll still wave atcha.

It's true, she wouldn't let me so I just cleaned out the garage to fit them both.