Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default HOGS ON THE MOUNTAIN

Anyone from St Louis area going to Arcadia.Mo for "Hogs on the Mountain"?...Meeting at Munganest Honda on Lindbergh tomorrow morning..Kickstands up at 10 AM...

Spyder Garage

Ran into the MO GANG in Arcadia...I want to thank them for being so friendly...Why can't everyone be that way?..Thanks again MO GANG!!!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cyclelover63 View Post
    Ran into the MO GANG in Arcadia...I want to thank them for being so friendly...Why can't everyone be that way?..Thanks again MO GANG!!!!!!!!
    Most Spyder Ryders I have run into all around the country are very friendly.......
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    Most Spyder Ryders I have run into all around the country are very friendly.......
    I rode with a group of Goldwing riders I had never met before..They were great...I have also been on charity and poker runs with HD riders and was never even talked to....I know you can't lump everyone together..My original post was about ALL riders..Why can't ALL riders be that friendly?..