Spyder Garage

Default 1st Real Road Trip

Wahoo long weekend. The first since we got our RT-S. We are off! Going from San Doego to Solvang. Will let you know how it went next week

Spyder Garage

Default Great news..!!

Your gonna love it..we stopped overnight there coming down the coast from Sonora (SITR). We always do if in the area..enjoy your trip. Stop stretch and hydrate and it will be a great one..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    Your gonna love it..we stopped overnight there coming down the coast from Sonora (SITR). We always do if in the area..enjoy your trip. Stop stretch and hydrate and it will be a great one..!!
    You will have a blast. We are in the middle of our trip on the central coast rode in to Morro Bay last night off to Cambria and San Simeon today. Awesome ryde.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    Chupaca we need to do a meet up sometime since we are so close to each other.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Happy Trails!

Spyder Garage

Default Survived

YESSSSSS......... We survived or trip! We put slightly over 800 miles on it and what a blast.This is our longest road trip to date on any of our bikes. The was perfect. I am definately hooked

Spyder Garage

Default oh Yeah

I forgot to mention that we averaged 27MPGand my says she absolutely loved rydyng!

Spyder Garage

Congrats on the first long trip!
    I plan to do a Solvang run myself one day. There is also one coming up with the SRA-LA group on Nov 23rd as a Thanksgiving ride.

Bob
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black
    Bought June 2013 with 450 miles. 27K on 8-1-2017.
    Farkles - DIY Trunk Break Light, HMT Break Light, DIY Mirror Turn Signal Lights, DIY Bluetooth Dongle, DIY iPod Setup, DIY Alarm System Install, Show Chrome front fender / rear saddle bag lights, 4th break light around the trunk, Vented Windshield, Baja Ron Sway Bar, DIY GPS setup, Smooth Spyder, BRP Chrome Mirrors, Adjustable deflectors, Triaxis handlebars, NVB Pegs, Bad Boy Airhorn... More to come
    2011 RT-S SM5 , Baja Ron Black

Spyder Garage

Default Thanksgiving Ride

Finless any details on that one yet? Let me know if you hear any more. Thanks

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Well Hell View Post
    Finless any details on that one yet? Let me know if you hear any more. Thanks
    Yes details are here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/494676580598156/events/

Bob
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black
    Bought June 2013 with 450 miles. 27K on 8-1-2017.
    Farkles - DIY Trunk Break Light, HMT Break Light, DIY Mirror Turn Signal Lights, DIY Bluetooth Dongle, DIY iPod Setup, DIY Alarm System Install, Show Chrome front fender / rear saddle bag lights, 4th break light around the trunk, Vented Windshield, Baja Ron Sway Bar, DIY GPS setup, Smooth Spyder, BRP Chrome Mirrors, Adjustable deflectors, Triaxis handlebars, NVB Pegs, Bad Boy Airhorn... More to come
    2011 RT-S SM5 , Baja Ron Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Northern California Returning Member...Love ta RIDE!

May and already have over 6,000 miles on it! Purchased my 2012 RT-S in May and it's been a hoot! Until I saw a demo of the new 2014 RT-S! It's beautiful but I'll bet the price is over the top! It's been an effort to find people planning rides throughout Northern California! I'm planning a trip to the Pacific Coast Highway, Big Sur and Half-Moon Bay! I've heard that it's a beautiful ride! Made it to LA, Riverside and back already! Of course, the usual Tahoe and Reno for Hot August Nights! Planning a trip back to Reno for "Street Vibrations" next week! anyone going????