Spyder Garage

Default Any AZ riders have an Aftermarket seat?

Any AZ riders have an aftermarket seat?
    We have a 12 RT LTD.....thinking about Ultimate...Russell Day Long...even BRP TAN seat. Not thinking of Corbin...their policy of NO guarantee about whether you're comfortable on their seat seems very arrogant. The other two listed DO offer a satisfaction (comfort) warranty...seems reasonable on a $1000. Would like to look at and perhaps sit on one of these before plunking down the bucks?
    We are in Vail...just east of Tucson

Mike & SHaron

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyspots View Post
    Any AZ riders have an aftermarket seat?
    We have a 12 RT LTD.....thinking about Ultimate...Russell Day Long...even BRP TAN seat. Not thinking of Corbin...their policy of NO guarantee about whether you're comfortable on their seat seems very arrogant. The other two listed DO offer a satisfaction (comfort) warranty...seems reasonable on a $1000. Would like to look at and perhaps sit on one of these before plunking down the bucks?
    We are in Vail...just east of Tucson

Mike & SHaron
    I'm getting my Russel day long seat in a couple of weeks if all goes well I will have a Corbin but it is for a 2011 RS
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men should do nothing.” Edward Burke

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default ultimate Seat

please let me know I am also leaning towards the Ultimate seat !

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Traveling to the last Spyderfest with my group, we took three days to get there, from Virginia. I was disliking (hating) life due to my OEM seat. I had an Airhawk cushion on the bike too, and it didn't seem to help. I bought the Ultimate seat at Spyderfest and did two 11 hour rides to get back home (got lost the second day and took a long route home). I had no problem sitting on the Ultimate seat for that length of time. I can't say anything about the other aftermarket seats, but I'm really liking the Ultimate seat. I'm hoping the Ultimate seat I have now will fit on the 2014 bike that my wife doesn't know I'm planning on getting!!!

Spyder Garage

I installed mine a couple weeks ago.Was easy and made my bike look 100% better. Two tone , tan and black wit backrest and fuel door. Oh it was a ultimate tall boy . Road 500+ miles no ache or pains ! Great seat , great quality . Only issue , thinking about training in on a 2014 , will see if dealer will let me swap seats (:

Spyder Garage

I can recommend the Ultimate seat. Very friendly service and a VERY comfy saddle.

Spyder Garage

FYI I now have the Corbin modular seat and drivers back rest availble to sell - $450. Shoot me a PM if you are interested?

Regards,

Bob L
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men should do nothing.” Edward Burke