Spyder Garage

Default Spyders like cooler temps!!

Saturday, I took the Harley for a ride to Caesars Head SP. While we were stopped at Lake Lure a RS with a lady driver came by. Sunday morning the wife and I decided to ryde the Spyder to Pinehurst and see our son and daughter-in-law. Saw three spyders on the way, a RS was traveling west on hwy 74 in Kings Mountain, a white RT was also heading west on Albemarle Rd going towards Charlotte, the third one was a black RT with 2 up on hwy 24/27 in Locust going west too.

This is the most spyders I've seen just out ryding. It was a very pleasant day for a ryde. Didn't see any on the way back to Shelby.

Cooler temps must be way I keep walking into spider webs in the morning going to my truck to go to work!
    Never lost, just different roads!!!!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Hard to say..!!

I think it's the ryders that prefer the cooler weather. We are out no matter what. Today 200 miles temp 96, yesterday 200 miles temp was 102. We run the mountains down to the coast where it will be 78 which feels like an icebox....we do see spyders along the way but not as many as in the fall...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black