Spyder Garage

Default "Whoa Nellie, Was that a Can-Am Spyder?"

"Whoa Nellie" -- Wife & I returning back to Rural Retreat, VA after ryding the "Back of the Dragon" in Southwest Virginia (Rt 16 Between Marion & Tazwell, VA). I was in front and saw this beautiful horse on the side of the road. Wife was ryding behind me with our daughter taking pictures of the countryside so I slowed down & told her to slow down to allow Makayla to get a picture. Didn't realize until we got home that the horse has TURNED it's head back as if saying "Whoa Nellie, Was that a Can-Am Spyder?" Awesome picture!!

WhoaNellie.jpg

"CHECK SIX" -- I took the following picture while we were rolling into Tazwell, VA completing the "Back of the Dragon" ryde... We throughly enjoyed the unmatched beauty and ryding enjoyment provided by VA Route 16, the two lane 32-mile over the three mountains between Tazewell and Marion, Virginia and is said to have 260 twistys. During the 1-hour ryde, I kept checking the mirror to ensure the wife and daughter was still behind and decided to set cruise control @ 30 mpg to take the "CHECK SIX" picture with the mountains in the background.

CheckSix.jpg

We tend to take a lot of pictures of our rydes and we (like most Spyder Ryders) still get asked "So, are those things fun to ride?". So we decided to create a "Spyder Twins" Facebook page to share our Spyder Ryding adventures. If interested, it can be accessed @ https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...58526754345100
    Last edited by SpyderMarkus; 08-25-2013 at 03:07 PM.

Mark D. Harrington
    Retired USAF (MSgt)

Bikes:
    2005 Honda Shadow 750
    2010 AutoMoto (150cc)
    2012 Can Am RT Limited - White (Wife's)
    2012 Can Am RT Limited - White (Mine)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMarkus View Post
    "Whoa Nellie" -- Wife & I returning back to Rural Retreat, VA after ryding the "Back of the Dragon" in Southwest Virginia (Rt 16 Between Marion & Tazwell, VA). I was in front and saw this beautiful horse on the side of the road. Wife was ryding behind me with our daughter taking pictures of the countryside so I slowed down & told her to slow down to allow Makayla to get a picture. Didn't realize until we got home that the horse has TURNED it's head back as if saying "Whoa Nellie, Was that a Can-Am Spyder?" Awesome picture!!

WhoaNellie.jpg

"CHECK SIX" -- I took the following picture while we were rolling into Tazwell, VA completing the "Back of the Dragon" ryde... We throughly enjoyed the unmatched beauty and ryding enjoyment provided by VA Route 16, the two lane 32-mile over the three mountains between Tazewell and Marion, Virginia and is said to have 260 twistys. During the 1-hour ryde, I kept checking the mirror to ensure the wife and daughter was still behind and decided to set cruise control @ 30 mpg to take the "CHECK SIX" picture with the mountains in the background.

CheckSix.jpg

We tend to take a lot of pictures of our rydes and we (like most Spyder Ryders) still get asked "So, are those things fun to ride?". So we decided to create a "Spyder Twins" Facebook page to share our Spyder Ryding adventures. If interested, it can be accessed @ https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...58526754345100
    I, like you, just love to stop and "smell the roses". Thanks for sharing.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Nice pic!