Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Default Foliage

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    Update 100 miles south of Lake George on the fall foliage, not much color here, but the ash trees are turning yellow and dropping some leaves. And who else it getting ready, washing the trike this morning and loading it on to the toy hauler. Also need to pack a bunch of stuff for the . Anyone with a report on the foliage in southern Quebec or around LG.
    Not much this week near here, but I am sure the cooler nights planned for this week will expedite mother nature. I'll keep an eye...see you Wednesday

Spyder Garage

Default Rt 9/73 VS I-87

Quote Originally Posted by bscrive View Post
    Hey guys,

I was just wondering why we are taking Interstate 87 to Whiteface when going by HWY 9 would be much nicer and quieter ride and it only adds about 15 mins to the ride. As a new rider, my wife has not had a lot of experience on the faster highways and she is a little nervous about riding in a pack on an Interstate. I don't want to cause any problems but Interstate driving is also boring at best for myself.

Brian
    As a resident of the area, Rte 9 and Rte 73...long on the tooth if you get the drift. Not really a bad ryde but the event is to ryde and see the Adirondacks from the peak of Whiteface. Return could be on your own and certainly can agree the secondary roads through Schroon Lake etc. are beautiful. But then again we want to get back for the Dinner/cruise....so time is almost of the essence. Ryde on my friend ryde on...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Too bad

Quote Originally Posted by spydaman60 View Post
    randy, think you've got it all summed up there! like I said before, let's sit back and wait for sept 19th. to roll around. or actually the night of the 18th and the pre-event cocktail party!!! only thing I see missing there is the reminder that registration closes on September 1st!!! guys that's the absolute latest as chad will be making final meal plans and buying the food.
    I'm sad that could not register on time, but I will be there anyway with my family leaving to Lake George on Wednesday after 4pm...

Spyder Garage

Default Vendors

Sorry, but I must've missed it, does anyone know what vendors are going to be there? And if anyone is coming from New Jersey this is the route I'll be taking coming from Williamstown On Thursday the 19th we will be leaving at 5:00 AM. NEWJERSEY TURNPIKE TO EXIT 10 THEN TAKE 287 NORTH TO ROUTE 87 NORTH TO EXIT 22

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mrmichaelg View Post
    Sorry, but I must've missed it, does anyone know what vendors are going to be there? And if anyone is coming from New Jersey this is the route I'll be taking coming from Williamstown On Thursday the 19th we will be leaving at 5:00 AM. NEWJERSEY TURNPIKE TO EXIT 10 THEN TAKE 287 NORTH TO ROUTE 87 NORTH TO EXIT 22
    Read down through the first page of this thread. The link posted on your other thread are sponsors.

Invalid Emails
    Mississauga Ontario Canada Alamo Texas jan to may
    Spyder Garage

Default any room

Hi Randy is there room for 2 more people. We where away and missed the cut off date for registration. We have a room at The Studio motel for 3 nites.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by nudle View Post
    Hi Randy is there room for 2 more people. We where away and missed the cut off date for registration. We have a room at The Studio motel for 3 nites.
    nudle, I pm'd you twice. call me if you didn't get it. (201)602-0141 chuck

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I just read the itinerary and it looks like you are going to have a fantastic event. If I had a Spyder and lived closer I would be there for sure. I hope the weather is perfect just be sure to watch out for moose and frost heaves. And be sure to post lots of pictures.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    I just read the itinerary and it looks like you are going to have a fantastic event. If I had a Spyder and lived closer I would be there for sure. I hope the weather is perfect just be sure to watch out for moose and frost heaves. And be sure to post lots of pictures.
    weather looks excellent for Thursday and Friday! Saturday might be a little iffy, but we'll roll with whatever we get. who knows, the weathermen aren't always right anyways. wished you were going to be there so we' get a chance to meet, but maybe next year!!! thanks for the well wishes!!

Invalid Emails
    Mississauga Ontario Canada Alamo Texas jan to may
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spydaman60 View Post
    nudle, I pm'd you twice. call me if you didn't get it. (201)602-0141 chuck
    Thanks I got them.