Spyder Garage

Default Something to do Sunday the 25th

Posted on the 4th Corner WA Group page:

OK, I'm a summer visitor, not one of you locals. In my 12+ years of visiting, I've been many places in the area. But I have never been to Camano Island. In fact, I just had to look at a map to see how to get there. Don tried to get a ride there a few weeks ago when I was out of town. So now I'll try for this coming Sunday.
    Plan is to start (again) at the Conway Pub around 9:30 Sunday morning for breakfast, and then ride to Camano Island. Hopefully my GPS has the way to go. For those who live there or know the area, how about leading the way and showing me the sights on the Island.
    See y'all soon
    David Horn, Kerrville, TX
    Fulltime RVer
    2014 Phaeton 40ft motorhome w/TandemTow trailer
    2014 Mazda CX5 (Soul Red)
    Ringo, the travelin' canine (just black and tan)

Spyder Garage

If I started out right now................. I still wouldn't make it! Anyway, hope the trip is safe and fun for all>

Spyder Garage

Any ride that starts out a "PUB" is a bad idea.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Sorry Joe, this is a great Pub - sure they have all the usual Pub stuff. But they also have great breakfasts, terrific burgers, and, of course, some of the best oysters around. On the weekends, the oysters are barbequed. Just a lot of riders of all persuasions go there for food and some might even sample the libations. So it is all a personal choice. Myself, I choose not to while riding.
    David Horn, Kerrville, TX
    Fulltime RVer
    2014 Phaeton 40ft motorhome w/TandemTow trailer
    2014 Mazda CX5 (Soul Red)
    Ringo, the travelin' canine (just black and tan)

Spyder Garage

Just kidding, i too will partake of the bubbly, after the ride LOL

Cruzr Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Wish I could go but had other plans with my lady (yes I know "Yes Dear") and it is without the Spyder.
    Don

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

[