Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Joe ill meet ya at Starbucks..Cya all Sunday. Troy

Spyder Garage

Well I will not be able to join you all tomorrow, Spyder still in the shop. Have a safe and fun time._

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Riot View Post
    Joe ill meet ya at Starbucks..Cya all Sunday. Troy
    OK... Don't forget your rain gear!

Where I've been on my Spyder...

Spyder Garage

Which Starbucks ? Time? Washed and waxed my spyder today making sure it will be nasty weather tomorrow

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ChasingWind View Post
    Which Starbucks ? Time? Washed and waxed my spyder today making sure it will be nasty weather tomorrow
    Wukkas 1st post has the schedule.
    Depart from Starbucks, 13038 Interurban Avenue, Tukwila, WA
    ...........LOCATION: http://g.co/maps/7p52v
    Looks like some decent Washington liquid sunshine today. Hell I might even wear raingear for this trip

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by lil rabbit View Post
    Well I will not be able to join you all tomorrow, Spyder still in the shop. Have a safe and fun time._
    Bummer...when do they plan to have this fixed....how long has it been in the shop

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Default You were missed....

Yep I looked for you...didn't figure a little wind and rain would keep you away.....any progress being made on your Spyder?
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder still in the shop

Well to answer the question of when I don't know, I talked to the service department on Thursday and was told all parts are in and only 4 hours of work left and should be done on Saturday. So had my son take me and what a surprise they haven't even touched it. So I ask a question of what happened on Thursday when you said that it will be done on Saturday. To my surprise again they said "I didn't say it was going to be ready Saturday", so I am very disappointed with Lynnwood Motoplex right now and if any one asked about this dealership I would tell them to some where else right now. This to bad that I have this feeling for a dealership that has treated me very well in the past but I guess they are more concerned with promoting their Indian Motorcycle line than their Can-Am loyal customers. Ok I have vented enough on this subject and I am hopeful they will be done this week. The service guy Kevin said "will have the mechanic work on it Tuesday and should be done by Thursday".

Spyder Garage

Yeah, I had a similar experience with Motoplex, recently, though with a happier ending than yours. I had an appointment to bring my bike in to have the shifting checked, as I'd started out for work one morning and found myself completely unable to shift. The problem seemed to have corrected itself, but I still wanted it checked out, and it was also time for an oil change (I have a service contract, so I don't do my own oil changes . . . yet).

So, I drop the bike off the evening before, and my wife calls the shop around 2 or 3 the day of my appointment, and gets told, "Oh, I don't think we've even gotten started yet." She tells me this, and I call the shop and go ballistic. The person on the phone says he'll go ask the tech, and from that I get the info that it "ought" to be ready by end of day. Fortunately for my temper, it was.

Lesson learned, never take the word of the person who answers the phone at Motoplex. Always make sure they go talk to the tech who's working on your bike.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Well to answer the question of when I don't know, I talked to the service department on Thursday and was told all parts are in and only 4 hours of work left and should be done on Saturday. So had my son take me and what a surprise they haven't even touched it. So I ask a question of what happened on Thursday when you said that it will be done on Saturday. To my surprise again they said "I didn't say it was going to be ready Saturday", so I am very disappointed with Lynnwood Motoplex right now and if any one asked about this dealership I would tell them to some where else right now. This to bad that I have this feeling for a dealership that has treated me very well in the past but I guess they are more concerned with promoting their Indian Motorcycle line than their Can-Am loyal customers. Ok I have vented enough on this subject and I am hopeful they will be done this week. The service guy Kevin said "will have the mechanic work on it Tuesday and should be done by Thursday".
    I've usually had good service at Lynnwood Motoplex (it's where I got my Spyder), but I admit they seem to give the Spyders hind teat in favor of the Indians and the like of late. (some of the 2012 models I looked at when I got my RT-S are still there.)

And I really can't see why it's taken a week to order a pair of riding pants so far.
    2012 RT-S5, Quantum Blue, "Bitsy". Just starting out.