Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default HERE IT IS! ROUTE TO OYSTER RUN

Hello Fellow Northwest SpyderLovers! The 2013 Oyster Run is rapidly approaching, and this year I'm hoping to have AT LEAST 40 Spyders to ride into the event together. Since the number of riders has grown over the years, I've changed our breakfast stop from the Calico Cupboard to a larger restaurant that can accommodate our size. As much as I LOVE the GIANT CINNAMON Rolls, we will now have breakfast at the FARMHOUSE RESTAURANT right where Best Road meets up with Hwy 20.

HERE WE GO!!! ROUTE TO OYSTER RUN!!!

Please note that the times listed here ARE DEPARTURE TIMES , so be sure to be at your closest locale BEFORE that time.
    Yes, all times are AM on Sunday, September 22nd.

05:30 - Depart from Starbucks, 13038 Interurban Avenue, Tukwila, WA
    ...........LOCATION: http://g.co/maps/7p52v

06:00 - Depart from Northgate Mall (in Front of Nordstrom's), 401 NE Northgate Way, Seattle, WA
    ...........LOCATION: http://g.co/maps/hzhx9

06:45 - Depart from Smokey Point Rest Stop, Just North of Exit 206
    ...........LOCATION: http://g.co/maps/qrjgd

07:30 - Arrive at Farmhouse Restaurant, 13724 La Conner Whitney Rd, Mt Vernon, WA
    ...........LOCATION: http://goo.gl/maps/WoUmk

08:45 - Depart for Oyster Run, Anacortes, WA
    ...........LOCATION: http://g.co/maps/my2f3

We will take the most direct route to get to Anacortes A.S.A.P. Perhaps we can take the leisurely way home going south...And as always, let me know if you have any questions...

Where I've been on my Spyder...

Spyder Garage

Default coming from the north?

Neez shell we meet at the Alger agine about 7:00?
    God grant me the serenity to accept what i can't change, strength to change what i can't accept, and hiding places for the bodies of those who piss me off

full moon soon to be blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by truck 85 View Post
    Neez shell we meet at the Alger agine about 7:00?
    Yup, see you there.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wukka View Post
    Hello Fellow Northwest SpyderLovers! The 2013 Oyster Run is rapidly approaching, and this year I'm hoping to have AT LEAST 40 Spyders to ride into the event together. Since the number of riders has grown over the years, I've changed our breakfast stop from the Calico Cupboard to a larger restaurant that can accommodate our size. As much as I LOVE the GIANT CINNAMON Rolls, we will now have breakfast at the FARMHOUSE RESTAURANT right where Best Road meets up with Hwy 20.

HERE WE GO!!! ROUTE TO OYSTER RUN!!!

Please note that the times listed here ARE DEPARTURE TIMES , so be sure to be at your closest locale BEFORE that time.
    Yes, all times are AM on Sunday, September 22nd.

05:30 - Depart from Starbucks, 13038 Interurban Avenue, Tukwila, WA
    ...........LOCATION: http://g.co/maps/7p52v

06:00 - Depart from Northgate Mall (in Front of Nordstrom's), 401 NE Northgate Way, Seattle, WA
    ...........LOCATION: http://g.co/maps/hzhx9

06:45 - Depart from Smokey Point Rest Stop, Just North of Exit 206
    ...........LOCATION: http://g.co/maps/qrjgd

07:30 - Arrive at Farmhouse Restaurant, 13724 La Conner Whitney Rd, Mt Vernon, WA
    ...........LOCATION: http://goo.gl/maps/WoUmk

08:45 - Depart for Oyster Run, Anacortes, WA
    ...........LOCATION: http://g.co/maps/my2f3

We will take the most direct route to get to Anacortes A.S.A.P. Perhaps we can take the leisurely way home going south...And as always, let me know if you have any questions...

i have a suggestion: WHY NOT A RIDE LIKE THIS ON THE SOUTH/NORTH CAROLINA, GEORGIA COAST AS WELL.... who's interested...??????

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Havent seen much of that East Coast EH????

Looks like you need to plan some East Coast riding there. I know a guy who would ride with ya hint hint.

Spyder Garage

I will bring the North people down and meet you there as well. Don

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

[

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by n7wol View Post
    I will bring the North people down and meet you there as well. Don

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    me and neez are meeting at the Alger tavern at about 7:00.
    God grant me the serenity to accept what i can't change, strength to change what i can't accept, and hiding places for the bodies of those who piss me off

Spyder Garage

me and neez are meeting at the Alger tavern at about 7:00.

Sounds Great and I hope we can expect a new unknown route there

I will pass the nfo to the riders list

[

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by n7wol View Post
    Sounds Great and I hope we can expect a new unknown route there

I will pass the nfo to the riders list
    give it my best shot

Spyder Garage

Default OYSTER RUN???

Hello fellow spyder ryders. I read this post this morning and thought wouldn't that be a hoot to ride my spyder in the Oyster Run. I do know the whole area there( worked Skagit, Island an Whatcom counties for 37 years) know all the back roads too. What I need is the date for the Oyster run I believe it was sometime in September. If someone could pass that info to me I would appreciate it as it will give me time to make reservations in Burlington and plans for the trip $$$$.ya know what I mean?. I could probably hook us all up for some outstanding rydes in the area. Let me know and we'll pray the Pass ( hwy 20) is open. Got caught in the closure on the11th and got rerouted from Rainy Pass to Wenatchee then to Everett and up to Mt Vernon. Sheeesh took me 13 1/2 hrs to get there and I was in my cage. If I would have been on my spyder I would never had made that trip. Locked in bumper to bumper stop and go for almost 80 miles. So if the pass is open and I can get my p**p in a scoop I would love to join you guys over there.....Jim
    2013 RT-S se5, C/D HMT third tail light( r/b/t), Ram Cup holder, TRICLED front fender LED's (r/t), C/D Bright sides (r/t), Bajaron sway bar and metal heim links, TRICLED mirror turn signal LED's, ISCI tall dual flag holder, BackOff LED license plate frame, "Rufus" (stuffed 20" Bulldog) real one wants nothing to do with bike. Honel tri bag for dash, recordingguy25's (SL handle) custom mud flap ( didn't want plain old square cut mud flap. Spyderpops critter gitter. Gremlin Bell

Spyder Garage

Default date

Hope you join us at 32nd Annual Oyster Run September 22, 2013

Spyder Garage

A thread was posted sometime ago and this is a new one. Just for logistics purposes do we need to restate that we plan on attending on this one? If so wife and I are coming from Spokane area.
    Last edited by Showie; 08-22-2013 at 07:15 PM.
    2015 RTSE, Red Pearl, Shorty Antenna, Chrome Rear Rack, Deer Whistles, BajaRon Anti-sway Bar

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

This is fun to join.
    2012 Spyder RT SE5 Brake pedal mod

Spyder Garage

Default gonna try

We are hoping to do this run with ya'all... see you in Tukwila @ 5am!!!

Spyder Garage

Cool we're in!!

We've got a room booked in Mt Vernon for Sat night. we'll see y'all for breakfast!

Cheers
    Bruce & Rose

Spyder Garage

Default Anybody have an extra couch to sleep on the night before the event?

Thanks,
    Craig W
    Centralia, WA

Spyder Garage

Default In the Mt Vernon area?

Thanks,
    Craig

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

First I've heard of this, but it sounds like a hoot. Too late to join in??
    2012 RT-S5, Quantum Blue, "Bitsy". Just starting out.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PatGund View Post
    First I've heard of this, but it sounds like a hoot. Too late to join in??
    never to late to join in

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

never to late to join in
    Then I'm in!
    2012 RT-S5, Quantum Blue, "Bitsy". Just starting out.

Spyder Garage

Default I will be there

A friend and I am riding up from SW WA going through Hood Canal then the ferry from Port Townsend to Whidby Island then up to Oak Harbor where we spend the night at the Motel Saturday. Sunday morning leave there for about an 18 mile ride into down town Anacortes. Yey

Craig
    Safe riding
    2008 RS SM5

Spyder Garage

How about meeting up at the Farmhouse for coffee or breakfast not far off path? Then we can ride in together. See top post.
    2015 RTSE, Red Pearl, Shorty Antenna, Chrome Rear Rack, Deer Whistles, BajaRon Anti-sway Bar

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Showie View Post
    How about meeting up at the Farmhouse for coffee or breakfast not far off path? Then we can ride in together. See top post.
    The group arriving from Seattle should get there around 7:30AM to 7:45AM.

Where I've been on my Spyder...

Spyder Garage

Default Oyster Run

Saturday, 9/21, the Columbia River Chapter riders will meet at Black Rock Coffee Bar,(formerly Tully’s), in Vancouver, WA at 8:00AM. We will depart by 8:30 or sooner if all are there? Driving north on I-5, takingthe Hwy 101 to Port Townsend. Continuing on Hwy 101, and Hwy 20 to Port Townsend, where we’llcatch the ferry to Coupeville on Whidbey Island. Cost under$10, with departures at 11:00AM, 11:45AM, 12:30PM and 1:15PM. Departingthe ferry, we take a left on Engle Rd, then turn left onto Hwy20. Stopping in Oak Harbor for fuel and lunch, beforecontinuing on Hwy 20 north. We will pass the corner of Hwy 20 and La Conner Whitney Rd (the Farmhouse Restaurant where Sunday's Spyder breakfast meet-up will be held at 7:30AM), those staying in La Conner will take a right at the corner and head towards La Conner. The remaining riders stayingin Burlington and Mt Vernon area will continue to theirhotels. Then onto our afternoon agenda and dinner!

Sunday's Agenda is to arrive at the Farmhouse Restaurant,corner of Hwy 20 and 13724 La Conner Whitney Rd, Mt Vernon at 7:30AM orearlier. Depart for the Oyster Run in Anacortes at 8:45AM, where we willbe ride into Anacortes and park together and check it all out. We will have at least 13 Spyders and 20 riders joining other NW Spyder riders attending this year's Oyster Run.

Spyder Garage

Default PT Ferry

Quote Originally Posted by spyderdan View Post
    Saturday, 9/21, the Columbia River Chapter riders will meet at Black Rock Coffee Bar,(formerly Tully’s), in Vancouver, WA at 8:00AM. We will depart by 8:30 or sooner if all are there? Driving north on I-5, takingthe Hwy 101 to Port Townsend. Continuing on Hwy 101, and Hwy 20 to Port Townsend, where we’llcatch the ferry to Coupeville on Whidbey Island. Cost under$10, with departures at 11:00AM, 11:45AM, 12:30PM and 1:15PM. Departingthe ferry, we take a left on Engle Rd, then turn left onto Hwy20. Stopping in Oak Harbor for fuel and lunch, beforecontinuing on Hwy 20 north. We will pass the corner of Hwy 20 and La Conner Whitney Rd (the Farmhouse Restaurant where Sunday's Spyder breakfast meet-up will be held at 7:30AM), those staying in La Conner will take a right at the corner and head towards La Conner. The remaining riders stayingin Burlington and Mt Vernon area will continue to theirhotels. Then onto our afternoon agenda and dinner!

Sunday's Agenda is to arrive at the Farmhouse Restaurant,corner of Hwy 20 and 13724 La Conner Whitney Rd, Mt Vernon at 7:30AM orearlier. Depart for the Oyster Run in Anacortes at 8:45AM, where we willbe ride into Anacortes and park together and check it all out. We will have at least 13 Spyders and 20 riders joining other NW Spyder riders attending this year's Oyster Run.
    Checked with the pt ferry Fri am.
    Still room on the 630 and 8am for sun.
    Weather cancellation for sun pm are a real possibility looking at the marine forecasts. There are no set limits. It's up to the captain. Wind direction and sea state big factor.
    For me it requires a rode down to Edmonds and the Kingston ferry if that happens a long RIDE.
    Plus the Mukilteo ferry RIDE.
    Hopefully the weather will improve.
    The second boat starts at 10.