Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    I know it makes a difference where you live.....But ( in Vermont ) I have two Spyders 08 + 11 and just renewed full coverage 100/300/50...$1000 detuct collision , with towing and $3000 coverage on FARKELS....Total for..... " BOTH ".... for 1 year $395............That's with FORE-MOST.........Mike
    I see no uninsured and underinsured motorist here which means you lack one of the most important of all coverages for your personal protection against idiots (of whom there are many - most on their cell phones)this is the most expensive portion of the coverage because it is the most frequently needed and the least frequently sold.....
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

"UM & UIM" coverages can be brought into play on motorycle polices more often than you think... (Or fear!). Here in New York; if you are injured in an accident by a hit and run driver, the assumption is that they had no insurance...
    So this coverage can be rather important when you realize that you're more likely to get bit by this scenario, than if you were in a "cage" and in the same type of accident.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyderless Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    I see no uninsured and underinsured motorist here which means you lack one of the most important of all coverages for your personal protection against idiots (of whom there are many - most on their cell phones)this is the most expensive portion of the coverage because it is the most frequently needed and the least frequently sold....
    I have a 11 T/G And a 13 Sportster 1200, insured with Foremost, On a total bill of 553$ my un and under insurance for 100,OOO/300,000
    for 12 months is 83$........So without it the total would be; 470$, ......

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Michael211_2000 View Post
    What does your full coverage with them include though? And the deductible is? These are the questions that matter just as much as what the premium cost is. You can have "full coverage" and yet have no PIP no uninsured/underinsured motorist as well as no roadside assistance and a huge deductible...

This is a fascinating thread, I doubt insurance companies would appreciate it however. LOL!

- Michael
    Well now I have egg on my face. When I originally responded to the thread it was $262, UNTIL, they found out how many miles I put on the bike last year. They needed my odometer reading so coverage went from 2000 mi to 12000 mi annually. Now I must pay double. Guess I'm going to keep the wife working until I can't play anymore.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Spyder Garage

Default Insurance

I have Geico insurance and i pay $718.00 Twelve month premium. Full coverage + Towing & Labor Costs.

Uninsured & Underinsured Motorists $100,000/$300,000................................. $116.00.

Discounts that I have are: Msf Course, Renewal, Anti-Theft Device. I also have 2 other vechicles with Geico. Also, I live in Vermont. Also, I have " The Winter Storage Plan" in my policy. I store my from Oct. 1 to April 1 and it automatically goes back to full coverage on April 1. I do not have to call Geico. Also, when i talk to an agent they say i have the best Coverage that i can get. Deanna777

Last edited by Deanna777; 09-04-2013 at 08:22 PM.
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default JUST TO CLARIFY

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    I see no uninsured and underinsured motorist here which means you lack one of the most important of all coverages for your personal protection against idiots (of whom there are many - most on their cell phones)this is the most expensive portion of the coverage because it is the most frequently needed and the least frequently sold.....
    Doc, I actually have both of those + some others not mentioned. I find that to much info overloads and then the entire message gets lost.....So I only mentioned the BIG things.....Mike

Spyder Garage

Default Insurance $$

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    I know it makes a difference where you live.....But ( in Vermont ) I have two Spyders 08 + 11 and just renewed full coverage 100/300/50...$1000 detuct collision , with towing and $3000 coverage on FARKELS....Total for..... " BOTH ".... for 1 year $395............That's with FORE-MOST.........Mike
    Husband has a 2012 RT LTD and mine is a 2010 RT LTD. He is a Veteran, so we now have USAA for under $600/year, full coverage. But prior to switching to them, we had Foremost and it was also under $600. (we live in Oregon)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 5ft2lilred View Post
    Husband has a 2012 RT LTD and mine is a 2010 RT LTD. He is a Veteran, so we now have USAA for under $600/year, full coverage. But prior to switching to them, we had Foremost and it was also under $600. (we live in Oregon)
    Usaa told me the do not do motorcycle insurance and passed me off to Progressive as their sub contractor
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

Linda and I are new rider just coming up on a year mine is a 2012 RT-S her's is a 2013 Ural Tourist. Our renewal for the 2nd year with GEICO dropped by a little over 30 a month and totals just a hair over 900 annual living in SW Ohio.

Ride and ride safe,
    Curt Givens KC8STE
    Dayton, OH - Home of Hamvention
    MOLON LABE
    2012 Viper Red RT-S
    Center tail/brake light
    Mud flap run/ts
    Fender bright sides
    LED Tip lights
    Rivco Flag holder on trunk
    BRP Hitch
    Piggybacker XL Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CurtG View Post
    Linda and I are new rider just coming up on a year mine is a 2012 RT-S her's is a 2013 Ural Tourist. Our renewal for the 2nd year with GEICO dropped by a little over 30 a month and totals just a hair over 900 annual living in SW Ohio.

Ride and ride safe,
    Progressive does the same thing if you get no tickets in the first year it goes down the second one. I am paying $750 for my first year I wonder how much it will be next year,.... if I be good.
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 5ft2lilred View Post
    I'm a USAA member also. They sent me to Progressive for my bike insurance....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Insurance Coverage

Quote Originally Posted by mdromaine View Post
    I pay $777 a year for FULL coverage with GEICO. They also have a WINTER STORAGE plan in the policy. I store my bike in Oct and it automatically goes back to full coverage on April 1st While in storage you can ride the bike and be covered for service work . You can call and restart full coverage with Geico at any time.

I was told the was a little higher than my 2011 HD Ultra Limited because of the repairs and accidents that the insurance companies have had to deal with. Also your driving record/tickets/accidents add $$.

Still Geico Ins has the best rates I have been able to find since 2004.
    Good Luck
    I pay $718.00 a year with Geico, full coverage and Towing + Labor Cost. I also have The " Winter Storage Plan" in my Policy. I store my from Oct. 1 to April 1 and it automatically gose back to Full Coverage on April 1. Also, I have an Excellent Driving Record. ( No Accidents) Also, I have 2 other Vechiles with Geico. I have msf Class, Anti-theft, Multi Discounts. Deanna777
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Formost insurance 360.00 a year full
    Coverage .You should check with them

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2