Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2014's Coming

Spyder Garage

Lost track of how many of these I've commented in over the years...

Betting on new colors and that is it.

I'm done wishing for an adjustable nanny (touring, rain, sport modes), done wishing for more motor ( whether bigger or more umph from the factory... I don't care), and I'm done worrying about 6th gear (which with a bigger motor might be nice). * Some have pointed out how long the gold wings have gone with the same motor from Honda in the lineup. They forget that the wing motor is highly refined and powerful... Once the spyder is there, BRP can sit on the same engine forever too.

In fact, I might be pleasantly surprised to see an oil view window on the oil tank.

With the major redesign of the 2013's I would suspect they may have some tricks up their sleeves, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
    WackyDan - Fun, not crazy.
    Charlotte (Matthews), NC
    Silver Moon SM5 - V35 and V46 Givis, CHAD, Motolight 35w steering lights, Dash Powerlets, Helibar risers, Garage door opener, Eastern Beaver PC-8, Digital voltmeter, Kewl Metal Intake, Evoluzione Sway Bar, RT Shocks and Juice Box PRO.
    *Mower deck in development*
    2008 model -new in crate, April 09
    26,000 miles.

Looking for other Charlotte area riders to cruise with and compare Spyders.

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magdave View Post
    Some better ventilation if the teaser pics are correct looks to be some extra vent holes in the front. I have also heard a 3 cylinder in the RT's.
    3 cylinders in the RT - sounds good
    Outlander fairing - Fox-shock - BajaRon Swaybar - Hankook tire/ back - 165/50 Imperial tires front & longer front shocks - GIVI Topase - Shad sidecases -heated grips - new seats