Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default New Southern California Rides & Events. Mark your Calendars more details to follow

Hi all,
    Just wanted to bring you up to date on some of our future rides and events.
    For more information on any of these up coming rides, please feel free to email any time for more information at Spyderuniter@gmail.com.
    "Big Bear Or Bust Ride"

August 24th

The “Big Bear Or Bust August 24th” ride/event will be spectacular in everyway. First, one of our Road Captain's Rick Lantow put this together from scratch. He personally just completed the advance route of this ride just a few days ago to make sure of road conditions, stops and lunch stop so this event will not only be fun but memorable. The full details will be added here soon. This is especially important for those of you who wish to ride only part of the route -- you'll want to know where the meet-up points are. This is an open ride and we welcome 2-wheelers as well.

"Green Acres Ride II, The Solvang Connection"
    September 15th

Our September 15th ride “Destination Unknown” is now known! It will be our “Green Acres Ride II, The Solvang Connection”. Come join us as we go through the back roads of the beautiful Moorpark country, small towns on this very fun ride all the way to Solvang.

Trick Or Treat Spyder Meet

October 26th
    Full details to follow soon.

A Spyder Thanksgiving Ride
    November 23rd

Christmas Lights Spyder Night
    December 14th

Please RSVP if you would like to attend any of these rides and events. Spyderuniter@gmail.com

Spyder Garage

Default Great rydes..!!

will have to check into our schedules and see which ones we could make..24th is my birthday but I'm not allowed to do what I want. So can't make that one but asked if someone can send me the route and we will do it another time..enjoy it..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black