Spyder Garage

Default Wheelchair mods for the Spyder.....now over 5,500km and going strong

Hello Team,
    Was asked a while back if I joined SpyderLovers forums.....and sadly had said no. I think many members here, are also on the other sites as well, so what the heck......
    Ok, I finihed all my mods....Klicktronic shifter installation, designed and fabbed floor boards on the cheap, got Brembo to send me a WORKING 19x20 Radial Master cylinder (go figure my luck, eh) and finally the wheelchair holder.
    So, how is everything going......super! Made the trip to Valcourt for the Homecoming....so excited that so many had already heard and read of my mods...and that these mods were helping others. Feels good to help where possible.
    "Wheelchairs....Spyders.........sitting, does NOT mean sitting still"..... Spyder Ryder Floto612

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Wheelchair mods for the Spyder.....now over 5,500km and going strong

Nice to see you checking this site out floto612. Welcome to SpyderLovers.
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Wheelchair mods for the Spyder.....now over 5,500km and going strong

Good to see you here floto!
    The glass is half full.
    Mike Murphy
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

:bigthumbsup:
    great to have you back.

Spyder Garage

Are you the guy I met at Valcourt? If so I'm glad you made your way here, if not I'm still glad. ;D

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by floto612
    ...Made the trip to Valcourt for the Homecoming....so excited that so many had already heard and read of my mods...and that these mods were helping others. Feels good to help where possible.
    We saw your ride in Valcourt, floto!

It's time for you to post some photos, man!! :bigthumbsup:

Spyder Garage

[img]Hey Team,
    Yup that was me in Valcourt, Spyder......and wheelchair. Thx so much for everyones quick responses!

Being the 'computer illiterate fool' that I am ......trying to get photos on forums is harder than me coming up with my mods!!! Would some one be so kind as to instruct me on how a person posts a photo or two? I cannot believe that I am unable to find the 'button' that lets me simply attach a photo.......I'd like to have a photo in my profile too, and as I tried that last night.....I got a fatal error message. Any guidance would be appreciated.
    "Wheelchairs....Spyders.........sitting, does NOT mean sitting still"..... Spyder Ryder Floto612

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by floto612
    Hey Team,
    Yup that was me in Valcourt, Spyder......and wheelchair. Thx so much for everyones quick responses!

Being the 'computer illiterate fool' that I am ......trying to get photos on forums is harder than me coming up with my mods!!! Would some one be so kind as to instruct me on how a person posts a photo or two? I cannot believe that I am unable to find the 'button' that lets me simply attach a photo.......I'd like to have a photo in my profile too, and as I tried that last night.....I got a fatal error message. Any guidance would be appreciated.
    I've been using www.photobucket.com and www.putfile.com to load pics here. They will give you the code to copy and paste into the message board.

As for the avatar, it needs to be no wider than 140pix wide. If you need help loading it just send it to spydersupport@gmail.com and I will resize it and load it for you. That goes for anyone that needs help with that.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster
    As for the avatar, it needs to be no wider than 140pix wide. If you need help loading it just send it to spydersupport@gmail.com and I will resize it and load it for you. That goes for anyone that needs help with that.
    Yep, Lamont did it for me. It whipped me several times before I begged for help. This man is talented! ;D
    -Scotty
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Hi. I am in a wheelchair also and I was curious. Do u have the se-5 or did u get it converted. and yes I would love to see pics. ready to get riding again.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Nice to see this post appear. I owe my first spyder ride to Floto, a true gentleman. Thanks to my first ride on his own modded sm5 with hydro brakes, i went out and bought one first thing this spring.

Thanks Mr floto, next time we cross paths (and we will), cigars and smoked ribs are on me..

Spyder Garage

got almost 11k on spyder, 10k of that is with the wheelchair mount on there.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.