Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default 2014 Heart of Washington Ride

Registration is Closed but we won't refuse you joining us

We have 95 registered !!!

Plus Vendor are being setup as well!

Here is the Website where info on the ryde and Registration is http://heartofwashington.org

This was also posted in the General group for everyone outside of Washington

The 2014 Heart of Washington Ride is getting setup and this year our Murphy Brown is hosting it in Chelan WA.

The date is June 6,7,& 8. we are getting discount rates lined up at some of the hotels there or if you want to camp
    Murphy Brown has camping space at her house for several with power and water. Also if one wants to rent a trailer she has been getting
    a company setup to bring in trailers for rent. so accommodations will not be any issues.
    the tentative ride form Chelan to Grand Coulee Dam than across a ferry North then through the Colville Indian reservation to omak and back down to
    Chelan at Murphy Brown place for a catered BBQ with the band Peggy Courtney an Nite riders

Shirts are available Fron Sign Girl Order forms Here

Here is a google map of route for Sat http://goo.gl/maps/yJIdP
    For those Early wanting to Ryde here is one going to Levenworth Here is the Map Friday Ryde

I also have the garmin GPX Maps that can be put into the Garmin GPS of the routes

If you haven't been to Washington yet this will be a wonderful ride to see how Beutiful and diverse our state is

Please PM either me n7wol or Murphy Brown to register so we can get a head count.
    I will setup a webpage to help with the tracking and additional info

Again Thank You Murphy Brown for being willing to Host this ride this year Don

Lake chelan.jpg

Last edited by n7wol; 06-09-2014 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Route Updates and registration updates

[

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Heart of Wa Ride 2014

Waa hoo, I will do this one for sure got it marked. Thank you Murphy and Don for working on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by n7wol View Post

The 2014 Heart of Washington Ride is getting setup and this year our Murphy Brown is hosting it in Chelan WA.

The date is May 31 - June 1st. we are getting discount rates lined up at some of the hotels there or if you want to camp
    Murphy Brown has camping space at her house for several with power and water. Also if one wants to rent a trailer she has been getting
    a company setup to bring in trailers for rent. so accomidations will not be any issues.
    the tentive ride form Chelan to Grand Coulee Dam than across a ferry North to Hwy 20 back across the loop-loop pass and back down to
    Chelan at Murphy Brown place for a catered BBQ

Here is a google map of route http://goo.gl/maps/eWVWE

If you haven't been to Washington yet this will be a wonderful ride to see how Beutiful and diverse our state is

Please PM either me n7wol or Murphy Brown to register so we can get a head count.

Lake chelan.jpg

Spyder Garage

Wife just put it on calendar. If the creek don't rise will be there.

Spyder Garage

Default we have about a dozen responses so far

Date Change ! We have been asked to move it 1 week later for the Band Murphy Brown is setting up for the BBQ
    and give every one a weeks rest ( or home catchup) from Memorial Day weekend

The date is June 6,7,& 8. we are getting discount rates lined up at some of the hotels there or if you want to camp
    a company setup to bring in trailers for rent. so accomidations will not be any issues.
    the tentive ride form Chelan to Grand Coulee Dam than across a ferry North to Hwy 20 back across the loop-loop pass and back down to

Here is a google map of route http://goo.gl/maps/2OrVr

Lake chelan.jpg

we have over a dozen people sor far after just a couple of days from 3 states Don

[

Registered Users TokenTwoWheeler's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Hey, Don. Ask Lamont to sticky this thread.

Spyder Garage

Default Sounds like a Winner

On the calendar, tent in the trailer
    Illegitimi non Carborundum

2013 RT-S Circuit Yellow with Black Trailer

Spyder Garage

As of now I plan on going....new to all this stuff....

Registered Users TokenTwoWheeler's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Heart of Washington Website

Hey Don,

Maybe you should mention the Heart of Washington website for registration.

http://heartofwashington.org/

-L

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TokenTwoWheeler View Post
    Been there ... done that. Reservation at Lakeside Lodge and Suites.

Regards,

Dan
    Last edited by dancote; 11-18-2013 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Reservation made
    2013 RT SE5 in dark grey

Seal floorboards

Spyder Garage

Default Ride

I just registered and got a room in Chelan.....looking forward to this as it will be my first event unless I go to Spyderfest which is up in the air as of now.

Spyder Garage

Did it! We got a room. Se Ya there everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 SE6 RT-S
    Black/Red Special Edition.

Spyder Garage

Default Heart of Washington Ryde Registration Update

As of Sun 3-16-14 We already have 67 registered !

Murphy Brown is working on getting some more hotel rooms reserved

Lakeside Hotel still has some suites avalible

Hope to see all soon

We Have registration is Open!

We already have 45 registered

Plus Vendor are being setupas well!

Here is the Website where info on the ryde and Registration is http://heartofwashington.org

Date Change ! We have been asked to move it 1 week later for the Band Murphy Brown is setting up for the BBQ
    and give every one a weeks rest ( or home catchup) from Memorial Day weekend

Here is a google map of route for Sat http://goo.gl/maps/g1uti
    For those Early wanting to Ryde here is one going to Levenworth Here is the Map Friday Ryde

Lake chelan.jpg

[

Spyder Garage

Default Definitely going to be a PPPAAARRRRTTTTYYYYYY

Registration is open and looking for YOU...... go to www.heartofwashington.org and check it out......getting ryde captains lined up. Ride groups will be 20 max (target 12-15) with staggered starts. Wahooooooooo off to reserve more rooms. See you here!!!! Let's have a PARTY...........
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Pre-Ryde of Heart of Washington this weekend

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

[

Spyder Garage

Default Pre-Ryde Of Heart of Washington Ryde

Today Bluestratos, Murphy-brown, and Myself (N7wol) With Samaritan Riders who are helping with the ride
    Rick, Darcy and Roger rode the route today. The weather was great but cloudy. We found some twisties that many will love
    The roads are in very good shape. The ferry ride across Roosevelt Lake was quick and fun. Riding it today showed us
    much we have been able to make this an even better ride yet.2014-04-05 11.34.57.jpg2014-04-05 13.58.46.jpg

[

Spyder Garage

Default Heart of Washington Ride

I met Murphy last year when I was living up in WA. I am now down in San Diego (Green RSS). I am thinking of riding up from San Diego on around June 3rd for this ride to meet up with you guys. I wanted to know if I can pitch a tent at Murphy's place. I will then head over to Poulsbo (on the peninsula) to spend the month with my family.

Please PM me if you know anyone coming up from down south that maybe I could ride with. This will be my first LONG ride and I am only on an RS!

Thanks,
    Jack

Spyder Garage

Yes you can everything's at Murphy Brown's place and camping is there

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

[

Spyder Garage

Default Reservations

I just changed my reservation at Lakeside Lodge to include June 5th.....so now I will be there a day early...

Spyder Garage

Default Plenty of room

Quote Originally Posted by jackgsd View Post
    I met Murphy last year when I was living up in WA. I am now down in San Diego (Green RSS). I am thinking of riding up from San Diego on around June 3rd for this ride to meet up with you guys. I wanted to know if I can pitch a tent at Murphy's place. I will then head over to Poulsbo (on the peninsula) to spend the month with my family.

Please PM me if you know anyone coming up from down south that maybe I could ride with. This will be my first LONG ride and I am only on an RS!

Thanks,
    Jack
    See you when you arrive jack...plenty of room to camp on site...
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default HI Karyl

wish i lived in your state,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NUTS

Spyder Garage

Default we wont check for passport

Quote Originally Posted by jimclarkf1 View Post
    wish i lived in your state,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NUTS
    its only a couple days travel to get here and Chelan has just been voted the best place to goto in Washington by Washington residents
    and I PROMISE we wont ask for a Passport

Enjoy Ryding Don

[

Spyder Garage

Default Here is Update info on Heart of washington Ryde

Update Info
    The Weather is Going to be Perfect for this !

Registration is Closed but we won't refuse you joining us

We have 95 registered !!!

Plus Vendor are being setup as well!

a company setup to bring in trailers for rent. so accommodations will not be any issues.
    the tentative ride form Chelan to Grand Coulee Dam than across a ferry North then through the Colville Indian reservation to omak and back down to
    Chelan at Murphy Brown place for a catered BBQ with the band Peggy Courtney an Nite riders

Shirts are available Fron Sign Girl Order forms Here

Here is a google map of route for Sat http://goo.gl/maps/GdvKG

I also have the garmin GPX Maps that can be put into the Garmin GPS of the routes

Lake chelan.jpg

[

Spyder Garage

Looking forward to meeting up with you for dinner on the 6th . I know Murphy Brown and Don have put a lot of effort into getting this together and it appears this will be the biggest Spyder gathering in the North West. Thanks to all involved I getting this together.

Has the local media been notified? They may want to come by to get a few shots for the paper or even the local TV news. If we have as many bikes as it sounds like we will have this will be an impressive sight!

Don, can you send me the files again for the route on the GPS. I saved the one you sent me before but I can't seem to locate it now.... (old man syndrome) lol.

One of our Spyderlovers sponsors, (Life Style Honda out of Mt. Vernon WA) may be joining in as well FYI... Kevin will be riding a new 2014 if so.

Thanks again Karol and Don, and if I missed anyone, please include yours self,lol.

Be good, ....... or be bad...... just be there

Spyder Garage

Default 2014 Heart of Washington Ride

Is anybody leaving really early Saturday morning I'm in federal way area - to meet up and ride over? 4am departure should do it disclaimer - I don't ride slow ---

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ChasingWind; 06-03-2014 at 08:11 PM. Reason: edit

Spyder Garage

Its still a little early in the week for me to decide but the 4 am departure might work for me, I cant really do the ride, cause I need to be in Cashmere for a surprise bday party on Sat, but id like to stop by and say hi to everyone, shoot me a msg or call me up if you still have my number.

oh BTW I moved, in SeaTac now when im on the west side.

Troy