Spyder Garage

Cool WOW, It's been a While (again)-Hello From Newfoundland!

HEY THERE SPYDERLOVERS! WOW, IT HAS BEEN A WHILE (again).

The last 8 months I've been pulled in several directions; all good, but all requiring large portions of my time. Namely, taking care of our daughter who just turned one, studying for another professional certification for my new job, working overtime and enjoying more family time.

Though the many changes the last couple years my Spydering remained consistent. Its kept me on track, providing adventures on commutes, the domestic errand runs and the occasion planned adventure rydes on my 2010 Spyder RS SM5. It still represents my only source of transportation through all that Newfoundland weather offers.

After catching up a little on the forum here I am happy to see our Spyderlovers world still going strong! Recently seen the belt grease bulletin, got it applied last week while getting yet another new rear tire installed.

While I'm not posting near as much as I used to, I am still around, reading and supporting Spyderlovers when time allows.

I appreciate the emails over the last couple months wondering of my whereabouts.

Cheers from Newfoundland!

Spyder Garage

One of my favorite SpyderLovers Glad that you checked in Bro. Sounds like you have your hands full these days. Hope to see you at another event in the future. Take care Bro

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It's good to hear that all is well with you and yours!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Teddy & I would like to Welcome you BACK to the SpyderHood

Spyder Garage

Good to see you and your family are doing well. I'd say your Spyder has seen more ferry miles (or Km's) than any other. Maybe BRP will make a pin for that!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Good to hear from you and glad that everything is going well for you and your family. Keep in touch. Cotton

Spyder Garage

Hi Dean, Glad to hear from you again, and that all is well. Don't be such a stranger around here.
    Take care.

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Spyder Garage

Where at in NF my son and his mother live there? All year rider? I have been there in the winter and played pinball with my car off the 6ft snow plowed walls in Argentia / Freshwater it did get a bit nippy.
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

Nice hear from you Dean! You know your a TOP SpyderLover when you use it as your main source of Transportation??

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

Dean,

I wondered what had happened to you.

Just poking fun a little here; but, I'll always remember you as the member who held the record for the most questions asked before making your spyder purchase.

Now, quit staying away as long as you do and get posting.

Spyder Garage

Hey guys!!!

Thanks for the replies and glad to see you're all still around and spydering hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    One of my favorite SpyderLovers Glad that you checked in Bro. Sounds like you have your hands full these days. Hope to see you at another event in the future. Take care Bro
    Lamont - you rock my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    Good to see you and your family are doing well. I'd say your Spyder has seen more ferry miles (or Km's) than any other. Maybe BRP will make a pin for that!
    Ron - I've done a lot of touring around our Island, big as it is I'd like to get another trip off it again soon. See what next year brings I think. Also, glad to see your custom parts are going strong!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Arm View Post
    Hi Dean, Glad to hear from you again, and that all is well. Don't be such a stranger around here.
    Take care.
    Thanks - I will be checking in a little more and posting when time allows.

Quote Originally Posted by Magdave View Post
    Where at in NF my son and his mother live there? All year rider? I have been there in the winter and played pinball with my car off the 6ft snow plowed walls in Argentia / Freshwater it did get a bit nippy.
    Magdave: I am in the capital - St. John's.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge707 View Post
    Nice hear from you Dean! You know your a TOP SpyderLover when you use it as your main source of Transportation??

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    Dean,
    I wondered what had happened to you.

Just poking fun a little here; but, I'll always remember you as the member who held the record for the most questions asked before making your spyder purchase.
    Now, quit staying away as long as you do and get posting.
    LOL. I do recall lots of questions - and got some great answers. It appears the forum is still full of great information, and now on the newer RT and STs - awesome!

All the best folks! See you around the forum!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by groundeffect View Post
    Magdave: I am in the capital - St. John's.

Been there nice little city. I liked the view from where Marconi sent his signal from. I's the bye that build tha boats an I's tha bye that sails 'em. Do they still sell Schreech up there? I got quite a few head aches with that stuff.
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magdave View Post
    Been there nice little city. I liked the view from where Marconi sent his signal from. I's the bye that build tha boats an I's tha bye that sails 'em. Do they still sell Schreech up there? I got quite a few head aches with that stuff.
    LOL, all good stuff.

Sounds like you've tried our drink, but about our food; fish and brews. Next time