Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Default ABATE of Florida, Seminole County Chapter

I would ask all my Spyder friends that if you are part of any organization, company, or school system that could and would benefit by receiving a free Motorcycle Safety Program presentation, please contact me. I am the Safety Trustee and PR person for Seminole County ABATE and would love to make a presentation at any locations possible. This is NOT a learn how to ride presentation, it is just about motorcycle safety and awareness. Thanks

Jim Lemkow
    407-310-7194
    Jim Lemkow
    2012 RT Limited Brown with Tan Corbin Lamonster style seat,
    two Boys slip on pipes, fender lights, cup holder, seal floor boards, Elka Shocks

2013 STS - Elka Shocks, Two Bothers Exhaust..lots of lights

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Wow..!!

Great offer, guess they all went north for the summer...good luck..!!
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Banged Up Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jlemkow View Post
    I would ask all my Spyder friends that if you are part of any organization, company, or school system that could and would benefit by receiving a free Motorcycle Safety Program presentation, please contact me. I am the Safety Trustee and PR person for Seminole County ABATE and would love to make a presentation at any locations possible. This is NOT a learn how to ride presentation, it is just about motorcycle safety and awareness. Thanks

Jim Lemkow
    407-310-7194
    Jim, what you might do is get in touch with several of the "service clubs" (Rotary, Lions Club, etc.,) and find out who their program director is. They are responsible for setting up speakers for their clubs. I was one a long time ago, and was constantly trying to find speakers (usually 15 minutes) for a club presentation.

Chris

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jlemkow View Post

Jim Lemkow
    407-310-7194
    Hey Jim, I was the Safety Director for Lake County ABATE, I gave MSAP programs at the High Schools and Home Owners Assoc. I also gave a class to the Village Nomads Motorcycle Club. Its a lot of work, but it is definitely worth it, ABATE is a good Organization. I still have a power point presentation, if you ever need help, let me know.