Spyder Garage

Default SRAOD Meet, Greet and Ride

On 10 August, 2013 at 11:30 Spyder Ryder of America Old Dominion (SRAOD) will be at County Grill & Smoke House 1215-A George Washington Hwy RT-17 Yorktown, Va. 23693. SRAOD is inviting you to join us for some good eating, meeting old and new friends. We will do a ride of the Colonial Pkwy with a quick stop or two at Historic landmarks. We also get to show off our Spyders to the locals. www.countygrill.net I need RSVP's for the purpose of head count for seating. bandwagon92054@yahoo.com Kenny Wright - President

Spyder Garage

Default Heading to County Grill and Smokehouse

Quote Originally Posted by bandwagon View Post
    On 10 August, 2013 at 11:30 Spyder Ryder of America Old Dominion (SRAOD) will be at County Grill & Smoke House 1215-A George Washington Hwy RT-17 Yorktown, Va. 23693. SRAOD is inviting you to join us for some good eating, meeting old and new friends. We will do a ride of the Colonial Pkwy with a quick stop or two at Historic landmarks. We also get to show off our Spyders to the locals. www.countygrill.net I need RSVP's for the purpose of head count for seating. bandwagon92054@yahoo.com Kenny Wright - President
    Kenny Wright

Heading to County Grill & Smokehouse (10 August)
    I will be at Rt1 and I95 (Steak and Shake) 8am-8:15am next Stop 17 (Horn's)8:45am-9am. Anyone wanting to ride in together I will see you in the morning.

Spyder Garage

Had a great time, always like to meet new like minded people. Sorry I bugged out. "Exit Stage Right" was a nature call. I then went down on Route 5 back to my part of the world. Ran into some really heavy rain and wind but raingear made it all worthwhile.

Spyder Garage

Rain gear could not have helped much. Made it back to the beach just in time to get hit with the third down pour of the day.
    I truly enjoyed meeting everyone, I wished my wife had come along, but, then with the rain yesterday, I'm glad she didn't make it.
    You ladies are tough, I hope your all fine and I hope everyone made it home without incident.
    I hope we can meet again soon.
    Your Friend
    Rod Pittman (1Venom)
    Catching a Yellow Jacket in your helmet at 65 mph can double your vocabulary