Spyder Garage

Default Hooters bike night

Hooters in Evansville In. has had the biggest Hooters bike night in the US for 3-years running and soon to be 4 the way it is going. They always have at least one night a year where they reach close to 400 bikes. They have this every Thurs. night and we usually go with all our Harley friends every week. Well guess who won bike of the night this week. There were well over 300 bikes there tonight. It is amazing what 29 ft. of purple LEDS will do and not a one is directly visible. WooHoo

969997_691474077533173_1674452015_n.jpg

We get a 200 wing party for our friends and a large poster of our Spyder in front of Hooters with all the Hooters girls. This pic was just with my wife`s phone.
    Last edited by StriperKing; 08-01-2013 at 10:59 PM.

States We Have Been To On Our Spyder

My mods: Green filter, Air box mod., Muzzy exhaust, Cat Bypass, Exhaust Heat Wraped, Powder coated all Bare Metal surfaces, Capt. Jim`s Belt Tensioner, Custom Built Highway Pegs, Elka front shocks, RS-S rear shock, 2011 smaller windshield, Dynojet PowercommanderV & Autotune, NGK iridiom DCPR9IEX spark plugs, Maxxis MA-Z4S Victra rear tire, General Altimax HP 185/60R14 front tires, Corbin seat & backrest, BRP hitch. I need to stop!

Spyder Garage

Default Interesting..!!

FBC (Fun Bike Center) had bike night at Hooters here in San Diego on Wed. night. Was no way near as big but then they just started. Must have been a fun crowd..!! Congrats..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We absolutely need a better pic...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black