Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default 2013 juice box...

Does anyone know when or if they plan on making the juicebox for the 2013 RSS? I installed a two brothers slip on knowing it might run choppy, i was told to wait by the dealer, but I wanted a deeper sound now. I almost regret it now because it really shifts bad and im not sure how to fix it besides getting something like a juice box to tune it. I was hoping maybe someone here hear anything about the 2013's and a date?

Thanks!
    2013 RSS;two brothers racing pipe,K&N cold air filter,ISO grips,ISO pegs,JL audio slam pack,corbin heated seats,bar risers,grill bling,zero decales... more on its way!

Spyder Garage

I was looking for the same answer, went onto a site and they had the same part number listed for the 2012 and the 2013 not sure if its right but thats what was listed.

heres the link.

http://www.customdynamics.com/can_am_spyder_exhaust.htm

Spyder Garage

Call TBR Tech Support and talk to them. That's what they're there for. Good luck!

2018 F3 S, BRP SS Grill, Spoiler, Attitude Bars, #1 linkage kit, Chopped R Fender, TBR S1R slip On exhaust, Elka Stage 2 R Shock, Shad saddlebags