Spyder Garage

Default San Diego Spyder Riders

Any other Spyder Riders in the SD area? Hit us up and let's ride!

Spyder Garage

Where in San Diego are you at? We get down to San Diego and usually stay at Pet Friendly places like Loews on
    Coronado or Emabassy Suites on Pacific Hwy.

When we go we take the 622 trailer, we are not lite packers, well let me correct that just incase my wife see's this, I am not a lite packer

In your area are many SpyderLovers, that ride All the time, One that comes to mind is SpyderLover "Pincushion", George and Lori are genuine people!
    Here is an old photo when they rode out to Missouri and wouldn't you know Lori won a new custom paint job for there RS. Not sure if the color has changed
    as they haven't posted here about it. I am sure pink and purple ware discussed Last time I saw them it was this
    color at Spyderfest!

So... the big question is what ride do you have RS, RT or the new ST?

Also this is a must to register here--->
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php? Simple to do, and easy to hook up with riders where-ever you might be
    53625-Show-everyone-where-you-are-Register-HERE

This is the direct link for a SpyderLovers Maphttp://www.communitywalk.com/spyderl...ld/map/1602656

Do you have any photos to share, Well Hell?

Look forward to riding with you sometime and if you ever get up into the Los Angeles area
    we have a Spyderlover Chapter here as well http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/group.php?groupid=24

TicketBait

Spyder Garage

Default SD Area

Quote Originally Posted by TicketBait View Post
    Where in San Diego are you at? We get down to San Diego and usually stay at Pet Friendly places like Loews on
    Coronado or Emabassy Suites on Pacific Hwy.

When we go we take the 622 trailer, we are not lite packers, well let me correct that just incase my wife see's this, I am not a lite packer

In your area are many SpyderLovers, that ride All the time, One that comes to mind is SpyderLover "Pincushion", George and Lori are genuine people!
    Here is an old photo when they rode out to Missouri and wouldn't you know Lori won a new custom paint job for there RS. Not sure if the color has changed
    as they haven't posted here about it. I am sure pink and purple ware discussed Last time I saw them it was this
    color at Spyderfest!

So... the big question is what ride do you have RS, RT or the new ST?

Also this is a must to register here--->
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php? Simple to do, and easy to hook up with riders where-ever you might be
    53625-Show-everyone-where-you-are-Register-HERE

This is the direct link for a SpyderLovers Maphttp://www.communitywalk.com/spyderl...ld/map/1602656

Do you have any photos to share, Well Hell?

Look forward to riding with you sometime and if you ever get up into the Los Angeles area
    we have a Spyderlover Chapter here as well http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/group.php?groupid=24

TicketBait
    We are in the Scripts Ranch/Poway Area but willing to meet up almost anywhere in the area. We have a new red RT-S.

Spyder Garage

Default SD AREA

We are in the Scripts Ranch/Poway area but willing to meet up darn near anywhere in the general SD area. We have a new red RT-S. Pics to come soon.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder ryders in San Diego

The san Diego Spyders ryders are ryding this Saturday find them on Facebook for all the details we ryde the last Saturday on the last Saturday of every month.
    Spyder Ryder of America - San Diego Ca. Come and ride
    Loving the RYDE

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome..!!

We ryde with the Spyder Ryder of America San Diego chapter on their monthly rydes and special events but ryde every weekend here in the area as well. We are in Mt Helix (El CajonArea)...
    Last edited by Chupaca; 07-26-2013 at 06:00 PM.
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default san diego rider

Live downtown and ride a lot but I rarely see another . Reach me at jdsd1@aol.com if any events or rides come up

Spyder Garage

Lightbulb everything you need is right here

Quote Originally Posted by Well Hell View Post
    We are in the Scripts Ranch/Poway Area but willing to meet up almost anywhere in the area. We have a new red RT-S.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdsd1 View Post
    Live downtown and ride a lot but I rarely see another . Reach me at jdsd1@aol.com if any events or rides come up
    SpyderLover Well Hell, meet SpyderLover Jdsd1
    You could both start
    a SpyderLovers San
    Diego Chapter right
    here on this web site
    you found.

Learn more by reading
    what Lamont created here. http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...Riding-Groups! This is great
    for spur of the moment riding
    requests or for big events you
    want to have riders in your
    area join. And the best
    thing is, it's right here on
    this web site, no need to go
    anywhere else. When you PM
    each other it will notify you here
    or via email.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/group.php

Hope this helps get you both together to ride.

Spyder Garage

I am in San Diego (near SDSU)... Just moved back. I have a green RS-S. Any San Diego rides coming up? Message me. I don't really see a San Diego group.

jackgsd@gmail.com

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Ever up in L.A. give us a shout.

Ever up in L.A. area give us a shout. SRA-LA.com. We actually have a huge ride planned tomorrow not to far from S.D. Otherwise we have rides all over as well.
    Scotty B

Quote Originally Posted by Well Hell View Post
    We are in the Scripts Ranch/Poway area but willing to meet up darn near anywhere in the general SD area. We have a new red RT-S. Pics to come soon.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'm in san diego, kearny mesa area. Just got 2013 spyder RSS, anyone interested in riding sometime? lets get a small san diego group/chapter going!

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kgb_m3 View Post
    I'm in san diego, kearny mesa area. Just got 2013 spyder RSS, anyone interested in riding sometime? lets get a small san diego group/chapter going!
    Theres a very active one in San Diego with Spyder Ryders of America. If you are on Facebook go to Spyder Ryder of America - San Diego Ca. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/159151447453455/). The president is George Parry. george.parry@gmail.com

Southern Calif has 3 SRA chapters.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Spyder Garage

Picked up a 2014 RSS, just joined the forum and communitywalk. I am old school and still have a flip cell phone so that should say something about FB, the yellow bird thing etc. I usually only get a few hours of ride time so i typically go to Santa Ysabel, Julian or Palomar Mountain. Hope to see other Spyders roaming the streets.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cmbspyderrss View Post
    Picked up a 2014 RSS, just joined the forum and communitywalk. I am old school and still have a flip cell phone so that should say something about FB, the yellow bird thing etc. I usually only get a few hours of ride time so i typically go to Santa Ysabel, Julian or Palomar Mountain. Hope to see other Spyders roaming the streets.

We would love to have you come ryde with us, (Spyder Ryder of America - San Diego Chapter) look us up on Facebook or drop me an email at SRASanDiego@gmail.com and I will add you to our email list, at least then you can see what we are up to.

Ryde Safe
    George Parry
    2014 RT Limited , Black Current (blacked out trim)