pitbull

Default Ozark to Ozark Spyder Ryde

Been so head down and working to make this all work with the new shop and so much else all going That I haven't had much time! But August 2 to the 3rd we are throwing a MOGANG style party! its Starts at Pitbull powersports. Friday evening with a layed back barbque, and just overall good old fashion fun.....working on a test track in the back might have to get a few willing solos to take a ryde along in some dirt Saturday will be no less fun with a party at the store and the presentation of check to care to learn organization for helping needy kids in the Ozark area, then its off to the lake for dinner on the water, some go-kart racing and of coarse ice-creamSo Ozark to Ozark with a lot of great spyder ryders and good food, and the best times. All are welcome, this is a we appreciate ALL of you GUYS event! Friday nights hotel lodging will be at the ramada plaza hotel oasis convention center..... with the fire and ice bar and grill 417-522-7714 booking rooms will open the 25th of july

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Shewhoprays's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We're planning on coming but will be late. Have to work Friday afternoon and will drive down after. Can't wait to see everyone. Bj

pitbull

Can't wait to see everyone! miss you all, room are open to book under spyderfest in just about 30minutes

Spyder Garage

Pudge and Gunk from Hot Springs Village, Ar, will be there. Making reservations tonight for Friday and Saturday.

Lynn and Tom

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Gunkandpudge View Post
    Pudge and Gunk from Hot Springs Village, Ar, will be there. Making reservations tonight for Friday and Saturday.

Lynn and Tom
    Welcome tom and Lynn
    Friday night will be in Springfield and Saturday night will at the lake of the Ozarks mo

Spyder Garage

Hey Pitbull you've got the wrong phone number for this Ramada Plaza Oasis convention Center. Their phone number is 417-866-5253. I asked them if the number you've listed works also, and he said no. Just saying!

Spyder Garage

My bad!!!!! Your number is direct to the event planner at the hotel. It works just fine.

Tom

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Gunkandpudge View Post
    My bad!!!!! Your number is direct to the event planner at the hotel. It works just fine.

Tom
    LOL it happens....I wanted to get you all direct to the backdoor.....NO MIDDLE MAN NOT KNOWING HIS JOB LOL O and saw the event T-shirt today....pretty cool! I'll post pics tomorrw
    Last edited by pitbull; 07-24-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Spyder Garage

. Sounds like a great time but we will not be able to make the party! We have family obligation (1 st birthday party for our great nephew) to go to early on Saturday! Sometimes family gets in the way of Spyder ryding!

Youall have fun!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Patti & I will be there. Can't wait to see everyone. Sounds like you have a grand time planned.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Let me see if I've got this right. Friday night is in Springfield with the event hotel being the Ramada Plaza Oasis. Saturday night is at Lake of the Ozarks. Do you have an event hotel for Saturday night??

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by OldCowboy View Post
    Let me see if I've got this right. Friday night is in Springfield with the event hotel being the Ramada Plaza Oasis. Saturday night is at Lake of the Ozarks. Do you have an event hotel for Saturday night??
    Working on that as we speak!...should have it posted by this thursday

Spyder Garage

Default Timing is everything

Well, talk about a week early, we will be in your fine establishment on Friday, 26 July as soon as you open for Elka installation. Oh, it will also be the conclusion of an Ironbutt from Charleston SC. It's also a victory lap, but that will be a separate post. Well, back to the Ryde.......Patrick
    2011 RTS 2006 Yamaha Morphous
    2017 F150 2015 MINI Cooper S IBA 56167

Spyder Garage

have I missed it or is there not a hotel selected for saturday night. How bout a listing of hotels close to where we will be saturday night.

G/unkandpudge

pitbull

Finalizing the rooms still, working on setting up a really cool place. Ill have it up soon.

Spyder Garage

I plan on attending the Saturday ordeal but will not be able to pull off being there Friday.. See ya all soon.. Excited for sure...

X Man

Spyder Garage

leaving tomorrow am for your friday afternoon/night BBQ. I've got reservations at the Ramada Oasis for Friday and Saturday. Will cancel Saturday if you got something going for Lake of the Ozarks

Gunkandpudge
    HSV, Ar

pitbull

Had a blast with all of you guys over the weekend!! Thanks to so many ryders that came out!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Had a blast with all of you guys over the weekend!! Thanks to so many ryders that came out!!
    Thanks for having us. I really enjoyed it. I'm just sorry I couldn't make the Saturday events.

Silver Shadow
    2013 RT-S Lamonster Edition (vented windshield,
    NBV highway pegs, Two Brothers exhaust)
    Additional Mods: SpyderPops BumpSkid, Elka 1+ shocks, BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar

A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to “The United States of America,” for an amount of “up to and including my life.”

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Shewhoprays's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Red face

Had a great time. It's always good to get together with Mogang. Love the Trim & Shine Len. Really makes my RT look brand new. Thanks for showing it to us.